"Ni-ga"Tokoyami Towa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Twitch has its own algorithms and they're just as bad as YouTube, if not worse.
Can you bring up a list of streams categorized by the game they are playing with Youtube? I know this site has a great bias against Twitch, but this is just not true.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

This whole clip is great, but the timestamped part is just :kiarachefkiss::SelenHAHAhere:

The fact that the Unity fuckup has entered the zeitgeist of JP gamers tells me enough of how big of a fiasco they have on their hand.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Can you bring up a list of streams categorized by the game they are playing with Youtube? I know this site has a great bias against Twitch, but this is just not true.
You can. It's just clunky and takes a few more steps than Twitch.
481047.jpg

I will say, being able to find shorts and videos on the same page is convenient.

Botan's laughing and having a good time with her team currently.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Just look up the game in question with the search bar. You can sort by view count or newest videos, and you can filter out shorter videos to get long-form videos instead.

Since we're talking problems with the Twitch algorithm, Twitch incentivizes maximizing streaming hours, which screws over everyone that doesn't want to, or can't do long hours on Twitch. And obviously this push for long content hours leads to lots of low-quality content over less amounts of high-quality content. And god forbid if you need to take any sort of break as a Twitch streamer.

That's not to say the Youtube algorithm isn't without significant problems, though. You just pick your poison, and I personally happen to slightly prefer YT.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

From Juni and Bao's "would you rather?" Stream there was some really cursed questions

:SelenHAHAhere:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Fun fact: Owls are the most badass birds alive, They are able to merk Eagles during the night and they flew so quiet that the only thing you hear is the squeeking of their prey when they catch them. In short we need more Owl vtubers.
Owls are also nearly blind unless they are looking directly at you (they can't move their eyes like we can hence the head thing) they will cannibalize their young (when food is scarce) Eagles merk Owls just as often (in general they avoid each other) and probably the weirdest one Owls are so despised by other birds they will team up to chase one off because no one wants to get ate owls also fuck with other nests to build their own.

Also Hawks will smugly snatch their prey before they can. being smaller faster and more maneuverable Owl's can't do shit unless they catch it unawares.

Edit: felt this was worth sharing

thanks youtube recommendations your not shit for once.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapu chan talking about her family.
Sometimes its hard to imagine she is the older sister out of 4 silbings
FAMILY LOVE

wrp

why did tomoe steal a tweet :confusedshuba::crushautistic:

Screenshot_20230919_093511_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20230919_093631_X.jpg

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Did she think she can steal a 2 months old post with 103k likes and no one would find out?
She actually posted the original tweet the same day on the 11th of July.

Nevermind, I see she just screenshotted the original tweet and changed it to her name. Kinda weird.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

USS IOWA

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

IRyS coming back with TTS for members later.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Clip tax: aren't they the cutest when they're almost retarded?

Depending on what helmet she's using in Reach she can either be extremely retarded or somewhat retarded, but cool.

Sporg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I wonder why Lie Detector Tests aren't admissible in court.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

She's from the Army, they call that liberating :smugpipi:

Speaking of the horse, her week off has finally come to an end and she's posted her schedule for the week:
451EC3D2-0526-437C-821E-3F716A16AB50.jpeg

No waiting room up yet but when she makes it I'll post it. Welcome back my beautiful steed :sanasmile:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Top Bottom