"Come Pew Turf High Russ... computer... HIRyS? Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! beep beep beep COMPUTER VIRUS!!!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Just watch it be Nasa

:pochiidontlikeit:
It wouldn't be the first time Airi shares something she wasn't supposed to when talking casually and other members have said it before :whatastory:she and fishman are alike in that regard. I have not watched a single hour of iori to debunk the claim but my money is still on nasa. She was playing ps2 games on the original hardware some weeks ago and even though she would have to do it since she is in japan, how many zoomers would be willing to play ps2 games in this day and age? specially when they need to run the original hardware.
As a fan who has a soft spot for the cute, sleepy dragon who lives in the mountains of Japan and grew up around her boar-hunting grandfather, I would happily take Nasa as the top hag. However, I'm still leaning more Iori as top hag, but that's not saying Nasa isn't a hag or almost-hag.

Also, now that the stream is over, here's the timestamp:

Obligatory
:holohag::hololove:

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Airi has released her donothon voting form:

You'll need to sign in with your Google account, though.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
her skin color looks weird but the model looks nice. Is this one of the few flavr worth a shit?
Its because of the filter that makes all the colors all fucked up (to give the oven effect). This is her real color.

1695103357583.png

Yes, this may be considered "liveposting" since the stream is still on-going, but it is of more interest to the general discussion revolving around a theory that pops up from time-to-time. So, from the Airi stream, some possibly interesting info regarding the theory of who the ultimate hag in PC is:

Airi was talking about how some of the Gen 1 members, particularly Lia and Uruka, find it weird to be called "senpai" by Airi, especially after meeting in real life. Apparently, Iori also finds it awkward, who told her "Airi, you don't have to call me senpai". This would seem to dispel the theory that Iori may be the oldest member like many have theorized, but she says something a little later that may indicate Iori still being the one. She went on to claim that if they were more used to the JP culture, they may not mind it, like Tenma. She then said, and I quote:

"But definitely Uruka and Lia would probably be a bit more like "Please don't call me Senpai". Iori being an exception."

So it kind of circles around without any definitive answer, but we may be able to interpret this as Iori being older, but still preferring not to being called "Senpai" since Airi claims Iori, Lia, and Uruka prefer not to be called senpai, but Uruka and Lia being a different case than Iori. And since we know Lia and Uruka are younger than Airi, that exception could very well be that Iori is actually older than Airi.

But hey, it's just a theory. An autistic theory. Thanks for reading.
:crushautistic:
I think Iori is older but not as old as Airi and Shiina. Michiru seems older also and Nasa im not too sure. From what I gather the entirety of the JP branch is fairly older and they all seem to have full-time jobs (this includes Tenma and Iori). Dizzy is possibly in her late 20s. She is way older than Lia and Uruka but clearly not as old as Shiina and Airi which should be pushing the mid 30's. Iori does have an older sister (and I think a brother). From her stories she does seem to not be as old.

Source? I made it the fuck up, just random shit I have picked up from them talking about it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Its because of the filter that makes all the colors all fucked up (to give the oven effect). This is her real color.
she has the skin color of a featherless chicken if that's what she wanna run with it's fine but the more I look at it the more repulsive I find it.
That's a hell of a thread fox

this reads like a tumblr mean girl attempt at life ruination, next you're gonna tell me the kid isn't the brother's but the dad's? :pippadfuckoff:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Yah there pushing this con hard. Bets on who the invaders would be ( if what fish man implied was true). To make an off the wall guess I was thinking Sayu. She’s not opposed to joining from what streams I watched of hers and she is due for a new model. Other than that, I have no clue.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
That's a hell of a thread fox

i swear i could find the same exact post on reddit. Litteral who fucked his sister instead of the girl so she got pissed and exposed them for a bit of twitter fame.

She stated they start doing shit at 14. So with this tweet im assuming its a 15-16 years old.

Incest is some disgusting shit of course but man handke this privately even more if its involving kids

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yah there pushing this con hard. Bets on who the invaders would be ( if what fish man implied was true). To make an of the wall guess I was thinking sayu. She’s not opposed to joining from what streams I watched of hers and she due for a new model. Other than that I have no clue.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sayu was getting bonked by her freshly hired manager for just trying to communicate with them. It's no surprise she loves the concept of Phase Connect, where the talents actively shit talk the CEO to their face on stream. That whole Lumi/Jelly/Michiru setup is pure comedy. Not to mention Shiina streaming through the meeting. I can imagine that if Sayu got in, she'd probably be still too shellshocked to shit talk Fishman as often as some of the more recent hires like Jelly does.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If we're guessing what's happening at Youmacon, I'd say it's Gen 3 teaser - we'll probably get some silhouettes, maybe some still pictures as cutouts but no voices. They've been in the oven for a while and we know they're in the pipeline.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
her skin color looks weird but the model looks nice. Is this one of the few flavr worth a shit?
Definitely one of the ones worth watching! She's among my favorites spawned from FlaVR among the likes of Sena and Marie Mehlo.
I really wanna find a vtuber whose never seen Alien and has no idea what it's about or what happens and see their first time watching. Alien is one of the most effective horror films out there but given it's so popular there's no way most people haven't at least heard of how the alien works and that ruins half the shock. It's still very solid even with that knowledge but I yearn for the day I see a chuuba give a genuine first time reaction to the scene.
I've never actually seen that movie. What makes it so special?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I've never actually seen that movie. What makes it so special?
the thing is over hyped the "mounting tension" does not work its just some really stressed assholes trying to murder each other which kills the mood >..> good effects at the time won't save a movie where only the last maybe 15 minutes matter and because it leans so heavy on the mounting tension if it's ruined even slightly the movie just sucks outright. Elm Street Jason The Thing Predator among others all at least have slasher horror to fall back on.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Between this and his boyfriend yab, he probably has less of a filter than most of the girls.

When did Sakana have a boyfriend yab?

Yah there pushing this con hard. Bets on who the invaders would be ( if what fish man implied was true). To make an off the wall guess I was thinking Sayu. She’s not opposed to joining from what streams I watched of hers and she is due for a new model. Other than that, I have no clue.

It probably won't be Sayu since she's currently doing the several-day donothon thing and it'd be kind of dumb if she did that right before landing a new gig. However, she will be doing collabs with a bunch of PC talents. She might end up becoming someone in the greater PC-affiliated sphere (I don't want to use the word "orbiter" since it has negative connotations, but something like an orbiter) like Kirsche, Hanamori Natsumi, Sena Bonbon and the other FlaVRs, Sawa-sama, and so on.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
When did Sakana have a boyfriend yab?

It probably won't be Sayu since she's currently doing the several-day donothon thing and it'd be kind of dumb if she did that right before landing a new gig. However, she will be doing collabs with a bunch of PC talents. She might end up becoming someone in the greater PC-affiliated sphere (I don't want to use the word "orbiter" since it has negative connotations, but something like an orbiter) like Kirsche, Hanamori Natsumi, Sena Bonbon and the other FlaVRs, Sawa-sama, and so on.
Yah, that's why I was tentative about the prediction. She would strictly be an invader due to her following, and given her size, there's only so much phase as a corpo can provide. However, I wouldn't be too surprised if she joins as from a border perspective, she could be the key to being much more competitive compared to phase's peers.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
In a beautiful case of schadenfreude, Ui got a huge boost in subs from her ironic loli stream and song. For some context, she hates lolis (she is a high school girl addict). Now she has mixed feelings about it.

View attachment 45812
Guess when she had the stream and MV release.
:ironmousekek:

3.1 million views now, btw.

She'll forever be known as the prison loli.
I really wanna find a vtuber whose never seen Alien and has no idea what it's about or what happens and see their first time watching. Alien is one of the most effective horror films out there but given it's so popular there's no way most people haven't at least heard of how the alien works and that ruins half the shock. It's still very solid even with that knowledge but I yearn for the day I see a chuuba give a genuine first time reaction to the scene.
Bae's a pretty good shot, I think. Things before 2000 don't exist in her world.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yah, that's why I was tentative about the prediction. She would strictly be an invader due to her following, and given her size, there's only so much phase as a corpo can provide. However, I wouldn't be too surprised if she joins as from a border perspective, she could be the key to being much more competitive compared to phase's peers.
I think there's a bunch of stuff Phase can provide, presuming Sayu joined:
- Revenue from merchandise
- A support network with managers and coworkers invested in her success, advice on content and networking, and access to help from other talents
- Advertising of her channel by other talents and Phase itself.
- Model upgrades, funding for covers / original songs
- Opportunities for paid content, like Mahjong Soul

Now Sayu can arrange much of this herself, but the time she would spend arranging this is time she's not spending providing content and making money as a streamer. I think her becoming a corpo streamer isn't nonsensical, providing she can find a less restrictive corpo more suited to her as a talent.

Top Bottom