"I knew Bae was the right teammate for me. I knew it the moment she jumped into the water"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Bibi streaming
Playing with her feet, we couldnt groom her into showing feet, sadly.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Must watch piece of culture, I was genuinely fucking frightened at some of the body horror specially the part with the dogs that one's just nasty and upsetting, the philosophy the movie carries with it about trust and deception makes it a lot more interesting than just "scary shit happens". Funny to know that critics panned it back when it released, god forbid horror movies make you THINK, it was way ahead of its time tbh.
Reject CGI modernity, embrace practical effects tradition.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
i like the thing it’s like amogus but on earth instead of on space

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Also, Yagoo replies to all talents for big events, from what I can tell. Just don't expect him to give anything more than a copy-pasted response, which is understandable.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Psst! Hey jannie, I hear ya got some... complaints, about the boss' way of running things? Well, uh... me and the boys, we were thinkin' of... you know, givin' 'im the "special treatment" if ya know what I mean? Care ta join us?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
i like the thing it’s like amogus but on earth instead of on space
Imma throw hands at another amongus comparison.
If Airi does a bait and switch and watches the 2011 version, I'm leaving no survivors.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's even worse knowing that they had some really good practical effects made for the remake but they ended up scrapping all that hard work for CGI. The film had a lot more issues than the CGI but that alone pisses me off.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Psst! Hey jannie, I hear ya got some... complaints, about the boss' way of running things? Well, uh... me and the boys, we were thinkin' of... you know, givin' 'im the "special treatment" if ya know what I mean? Care ta join us?
The shitposters are unionizing, the west truly has fallen.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Imma throw hands at another amongus comparison.
If Airi does a bait and switch and watches the 2011 version, I'm leaving no survivors.
Yall were talking about the 1982 version all along? Ewwwwww so old.

i cant believe you would derail the thread again godzilla

God's Strongest Dragoon

We were already derailing the moment The Thing was brought up, just let it happen, it's a topic worth derailing for.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
It's even worse knowing that they had some really good practical effects made for the remake but they ended up scrapping all that hard work for CGI. The film had a lot more issues than the CGI but that alone pisses me off.
At least the production company crowd funded Harbinger Down.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Why the fuck are people liveposting in this thread? I thought we got into the whole segregation thing! You live posters need to get in the back of the bus and use the right bathrooms or I'm gonna start kneeling on your necks! Lets not make the mistake of encouraging diversity like the United States did, we know how that ended up!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Why the fuck are people liveposting in this thread? I thought we got into the whole segregation! You live posters need to get in the back of the bus and use the right bathrooms or I'm gonna start kneeling on your necks!
Shut up, Rie.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Ban.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Imagine playing with your oshi offline and never knowing :whatastory:

Archive

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
image.png

Fuck. Yes. Airi's scary movie will be one of the single best horror films ever made (and my personal favorite.) This will be GREAT.
the thing is over hyped the "mounting tension" does not work its just some really stressed assholes trying to murder each other which kills the mood >..> good effects at the time won't save a movie where only the last maybe 15 minutes matter and because it leans so heavy on the mounting tension if it's ruined even slightly the movie just sucks outright. Elm Street Jason Alien Predator among others all at least have slasher horror to fall back on.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
the thing is over hyped the "mounting tension" does not work its just some really stressed assholes trying to murder each other which kills the mood >..> good effects at the time won't save a movie where only the last maybe 15 minutes matter and because it leans so heavy on the mounting tension if it's ruined even slightly the movie just sucks outright. Elm Street Jason Alien Predator among others all at least have slasher horror to fall back on.
Nah

Top Bottom