"Wait, it's not Cloud everytime? I thought Cloud was the main Final Fantasy character! Oooh they're different games? Oooh! Wait's not linear? I thought every single guy character was Cloud looking a bit different!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

All that differentiates Phase from Crunchyroll Hime is that Phase shills coffee rather than an Anime streaming service.
And that PC's product doesn't fucking suck and didn't originate from an illegal service, that eventually realized going legal is going to make them even more money

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Phase have vtubers?

I joke but there's probably at least one guy at these conventions who assumed they're a coffee company with anime mascots.
Who exactly is the coffee for in the first place? It always seemed like a bizarre product to offer considering it would be a novelty for almost everyone while being overlooked by coffee snobs. I find it hard to believe there’s someone out there that swears by Tenma flavored coffee every morning after switching from established coffee brands.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Who exactly is the coffee for in the first place? It always seemed like a bizarre product to offer considering it would be a novelty for almost everyone while being overlooked by coffee snobs. I find it hard to believe there’s someone out there that swears by Tenma flavored coffee every morning after switching from established coffee brands.
It's literally just a novelty, Fishfag knows a guy and since they're made to order it doesn't hurt if there's lulls in sales. At this point I'm pretty sure they're just introducing new lines to play into the meme.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's literally just a novelty, Fishfag knows a guy and since they're made to order it doesn't hurt if there's lulls in sales. At this point I'm pretty sure they're just introducing new lines to play into the meme.
as Hff said hes getting a huge discount bypassing some middleman somewhere as a "Luxury" item and a novelty and that it's semi non perishable you will make money back on it eventually and it keeps people talking.

There is also being the only company i know of that offers coffee as merch. Which i can only conclude is meant to be a spite item versus Covers booze market.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think some people back on the homeland found a site that let you bulk order specialty coffees for a set price for the purpose of slapping your own labels as novelties or small gifts, some of the offerings lined up to what the phase coffee had flavour wise iirc, so it was probably just a way to pad out the merch that later turned into its own meme somehow

Short

God Damn the Sun
I think some people back on the homeland found a site that let you bulk order specialty coffees for a set price for the purpose of slapping your own labels as novelties or small gifts, some of the offerings lined up to what the phase coffee had flavour wise iirc, so it was probably just a way to pad out the merch that later turned into its own meme somehow
pippaWut m.pngFishman's coffee comes from Talescoffee, which is owned by his friend or something. They also have a YouTube channel.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's literally just a novelty, Fishfag knows a guy and since they're made to order it doesn't hurt if there's lulls in if you wersales. At this point I'm pretty sure they're just introducing new lines to play into the meme.
I don't know if it's a meme or novelty at this point. If it was a simple one-off novelty purchase, Fish wouldn't keep pushing it at conventions. Instead, Fish is actually talking about selling sample packs of multiple flavours, and when it's prepared properly (aka not by PC girls) it apparently tastes pretty decent. I think there's a small amount of recurring purchasers.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I wonder why that may be
Going to call bullshit on the killing himself part he just wants to blame Rev for embarrassing him on Twitter. Minors should not be allowed on the Internet.

I'm going to attempt to say this as politely as possible

Does Rie have self esteem issues
Rie is a vtuber and is a woman. By default (woman) she has self esteem issues, and being a vtuber only amplifies those issues.

I keep forgetting how much Indonesian sounds like literal gibberish.
I can blow bubbles in my milk and get the same effect.
Interjecting English periodically like they do just makes the contrast that much jarring.
Love the girls, no shade, but damn.
Sadly I hate how indonesian sounds when spoken. In certain songs it does sound really nice. ID:entity being the main example for this.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

A lot of Holos will be in Singapore

I wonder if the recent MiComet tweets about traveling overseas together have something to do with it?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I don't know if it's a meme or novelty at this point. If it was a simple one-off novelty purchase, Fish wouldn't keep pushing it at conventions. Instead, Fish is actually talking about selling sample packs of multiple flavours, and when it's prepared properly (aka not by PC girls) it apparently tastes pretty decent. I think there's a small amount of recurring purchasers.

Yeah, it looks like they're making it a thing. Not a terrible idea in my opinion. In terms of cons, it lets them be the place where everyone meets up at the start of the con day so they can get a free cup of coffee, as opposed to just being yet another booth the masses will walk by as they walk from the Niji stage to the Holo stage.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Negzana

Spergatory

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
minors pretending to kill themselves to gain sympathy or to get back at someone?

unthinkable

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
rosemi.jpg

Puzzle challenge (impossible)

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Lia time.

Edit: She just said she had a hoard of Yuri merch in her closet. I think this is actually the first time I heard her mention her since the termination.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Edit: She just said she had a hoard of Yuri merch in her closet. I think this is actually the first time I heard her mention her.
I'll admit the relationship between Lia and Yuri/Nano is the missing puzzle piece I'm curious about, since there was a period where they were super-BFFs, then seemingly... weren't. Makes me wonder if something happened or if they just grew apart.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Lyra went live and is now rambling about how instead of sleep walking shes now sleep hitting the boof
:Vesper-UNHINGED:I dont think shes joking
1695079383047.png But why?

Last edited:
Top Bottom