"Oh nooo. Don't feel sad Universe. I'll clear up the misunderstanding. I'll go tell them that the universe has no idea what it's doing, and everybody should just shut the bloody hell up mate."Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
3 islands

And I'm fairly sure purin is from davao based from her accent alone so it's quite clear but she's on the good side

The other spectrum of that is the commie rock(lol)star

Don't worry on purin she's a good soul at heart but she has a potty mouth in 3 languages(flip,English,and bisaya) and except for her sheer horny you'll definitely enjoy her

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
if GamerGate taught us anything a decade ago, things are about to get really, really homosexual
I know it's reserved for vtubers, but this quote should go in the .txt

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Starting today, I am pledging to not make jokes at Gura's expense for at least a week. Understand that this is a massive undertaking for me because when I see posts like this, the potential for baitposting about Gura is all that fills my head.

Don't worry brother, I'll help carry your burden.
1000001402.jpg

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
NijiEN's JP-talent-in-disguise/gyaru-who-cant-cook-for-shit Kotoka Torahime released a new cover of a song called Show by ado around an hour ago.

Meanwhile, she is now live doing another attempt at cooking something (Coffee cake) while being coached by the resident super-gaytard, Uki Violeta.

Yes, it has Uki in there, but considering that he had to suffer trying to get this gyaru to actually cook something edible, might be good enough to give it a check, if only to see him suffer from this insane gyaru

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
And it includes 3 Phase girls. Something tells me she's a future Invader..........
That would be great as I said she's looking to not have to do this alone so that would make sense
and just personal thoughts here but I suspect Sakana knows the full Ahri Situation and would be doing all he could to accommodate her and to help her leave if she can both because he seems like a nice enough guy and also knows a happy not tired Ahri would stream more. (that or he knows ponwolf is better content and is keeping her shackled to black company that bastard)
She said during the interview that everyone in Phase knows the full situation

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Content Clip​

Murasakiringo has also done a fair bit of Sora and AZKi. Does tend to go back to Aki, but there's a lot more variety there than just that.

I'd also like to add
Yura, as well, who does mainly Ui clips.
but I was beaten to it. Although the channel description notwithstanding, Yura does a lot of Suisei clips, too. Him, Yuna (thanks @Shuba Saber) and Nonkini together basically cover everything Suisei.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
OMG this Moonshine vid is so funny! Make sure to sub to both Moon and Rie!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Back when I was a kid people kill themselves because they either got depression or PTSD and not you know because of getting ratio'd.
Normally I would think this was a lie to garner sympathy, but it is a troon. They are kind of known for killing themselves. Also, I'd typically laugh in this scenario, but the kid is only 14. It just makes me sad at all the grooming of children going on on the internet.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
OMG this Moonshine vid is so funny! Make sure to sub to both Moon and Rie!

I'm going to attempt to say this as politely as possible

Does Rie have self esteem issues

Negzana

she doesnt like ice cream. I don't know if I can fix her, the brain damage runs too deep

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Does Rie have self esteem issues

Are there vtubers that don't? I can't imagine a professional more likely to generate body dysmorphia of some sense in all honesty.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I don't know if I can fix her, the brain damage runs too deep
WEAK ASSbae.png

You do not deserve your oshi with that kind of mindset. You just gotta deal even more brain damage to the point she likes it.:BijouBijou:

RiverBear

And I'm fairly sure purin is from davao
I read on 4ch that she's from a place called Surigao
It coincides with that period she had to take a break because a storm destroyed her house and during that time, that was the city that was hit heavily by a storm.
1695045494630.png

Last edited:

Limkin

Yakumo Beni's illustrator started doing vtubing too. As expected, the design is a solid 11/10, has a voice of at least onee-san, maybe even more on mature side. Definitely would waifu

DanishCookies

It coincides with that period she had to take a break because a storm destroyed her house and during that time, that was the city that was hit heavily by a storm.
Wait what
A Middle Eastern tabloid/news/blog site linked the Tsunderia twitter post about Purin's status after the typhoon to report on the typhoon's status?? what the fuck :SelenHAHAhere:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 45717
Yeah it was this because my relatives also got hit pretty hard on rai

It's do or die on these parts of the country especially in typhoons of this scale some even stronger

Top Bottom