"GURAAAAAAAAAA MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"Gawr Gura Superchatter

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How much does Airi have to raise before she tells her black company to go pound sand?
a Komatsu bulldozer seems to be about 50k USD so about 10k more if her original plans are still in place

In Minecraft....

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Ponwolf made it to 40k lets go.
View attachment 45688
I'm really curious what her idea of 'casual' clothes is. Will give a good window into the soul of the Pon Wolf.
How much does Airi have to raise before she gets to tell her black company to go pound sand?
Is it wrong that the majority of the reason I wish Phase would shoot to the moon and become another major pillar of the vTubing world is purely so Airi can have a career that makes her happy, isn't actively killing her, and allows her to get a full nights sleep for once?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Is it wrong that the majority of the reason I wish Phase would shoot to the moon and become another major pillar of the vTubing world is purely so Airi can have a career that makes her happy, isn't actively killing her, and allows her to get a full nights sleep for once?
:sanasmile: Wholesome.
Edit: She finally realised she hit 40k

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Remember to attach a screenshot next time
I think the opposite, the old one had a weird vibe, new one looks average to good
View attachment 45681
Going all in on Filipino pandering huh
Thought I had quoted the post that mentioned her first, my bad. And I dont know, the old one had a really neat OL vibe, this one feels rather 'cheap', cant put it in a better way.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm really curious what her idea of 'casual' clothes is. Will give a good window into the soul of the Pon Wolf.

i mean 3rd place is between Phase Idol and Vhoejo. depending on who you ask.it's not that far fetched.

And of the three Phase is the most happy to just climb at a slow steady pace and not potentially bankrupt it's self like Idol.

and just personal thoughts here but I suspect Sakana knows the full Ahri Situation and would be doing all he could to accommodate her and to help her leave if she can both because he seems like a nice enough guy and also knows a happy not tired Ahri would stream more. (that or he knows ponwolf is better content and is keeping her shackled to black company that bastard)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
40k in donothon!!? is it the highest for phase so far?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Holy wow, good for Airi. Super happy for her. On top of absolutely crushing it with the donations, she seemed to have fun this weekend. Was nice to see.

I know she's been really stressing lately, which seems pretty common for her, unfortunately. I still remember how concerning and downright sad it was when it got so bad, she needed to take a break from streaming because she couldn't hold her regular upbeat, bubbly attitude together at that point a few months ago.

Unfortunately, I'm sure her situation won't be changing any time soon, but hopefully, she'll be able to hold herself together until the day comes she'll be able to leave that shitty job behind for something better. But at least in the short run, hopefully her birthday/this weekend was able to distract her from everything and kill that stress. Hopefully it helps her a little to know there are a lot of people that care about her, even if the vast majority of us are faceless names behind the screen laughing at her pon moments.
:holohag::hololove:

Also, she mentioned that she has something else coming up at the end of this month aside from her cover with Ami, and she hopes people will look forward to that too. Possibly her original song finally coming out?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
i mean 3rd place is between Phase Idol and Vhoejo. depending on who you ask.it's not that far fetched.

And of the three Phase is the most happy to just climb at a slow steady pace and not potentially bankrupt it's self like Idol.

and just personal thoughts here but I suspect Sakana knows the full Ahri Situation and would be doing all he could to accommodate her and to help her leave if she can both because he seems like a nice enough guy and also knows a happy not tired Ahri would stream more. (that or he knows ponwolf is better content and is keeping her shackled to black company that bastard)
VSPO is the third and 774 is the fourth. After that, there's quite a big difference in size for one of those in 5th place. VShojo probably still has a decent amount of institutional investment despite falling off this year.

Edit: After checking, I think the drop off line is probably between VSPO and 774 rather than 774 and the three Western corpos. They are either smaller than I remember or more likely Phase and Idol have closed the gap.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Something to look forward to

Archive

Last edited:

Negzana

Lui barely got to the final stage of the final boss before finally being torn a new one. I am going to bed but wish Lui luck on grinding to a good level to beat Pizarro, I have no luck left to give due to knb

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
If Rie wants to play newly-released games, she needs to play them on release, instead of holding off like a month or more before playing. There's a lot of competition here though, it can be hard to stand out, and new games are expensive. I think she's better off with multiplayer games, classic games, or niche genre games instead.
If it's a physical copy of a game she might be ordering it through Amazon and depending on where she lived (Australia) I am guessing that it took a while for the game to get to her. As for PC games, IDK maybe she just doesn't feel comfortable doing what others are doing but as you say, if you are going to play a new game, its best to play it during the hype moment or slightly before the hype. Playing it after the hype has died down is a waste of time when it comes to numbers.

View attachment 45586
Lol. Lmao, even.

Otherwise, that is a pretty stacked list of collabers.

She met her IRL not long ago, so not really surprising.

Honestly, im looking forward to this the most.

imagine being against professional diagnosis, instead choosing self-diagnosis and shaming anyone that doesn't agree

the entire point of being medically diagnosed is that, one day, through treatment or similar (non-bathtub and non-mutilation) procedure, you aim to become "better" or to live beyond your diagnosis

who would want to intentionally label themselves with various maladies, but also actively refuse help or assistance for it? surely, nobody would actually do this?

perhaps we are the bad guys for...wanting these individuals to have the resources and ability to improve their overall physical and mental situations
Because tumblr made being a absolute useless moron a trend and because they dont want to stop being lazy they label themselves with anything under the sun to see if something stick and get them the internet points they want

The farms is literally full of them
When you live in a society that lauds diversity and rewards victimhood, many people will lay claim to, and exaggerate their suffering.
What Cuban and Restless said. The more mental illnesses you put in your twitter bio the cooler you are. "I am so damaged, look at me".

with yellow fever at an all time high, especially among young white men, I refuse to believe that Uruka is unable to land a guy unless she physically repels everything around her

AND EVEN THEN, do not underestimate how desperate some guys can get these days, she just has to exist and she's a catch for quite a lot of people
Uruka probably doesn't leave the house. Cant land a guy if you are not available.

Ducky really fits right into his vtuber journalist role because like your typical journo, he immediately decides to run defense for the troon.

It will be interesting to see where this goes. I just hope the dramafag doesn't pussy out and put out an apology video.
I love how tribalistic this people get and now it makes sense why whenever Marina got called out her go-to reply was "TRANSPHOBES". Because people like Ducky will jump in the fire and get burned to defend the poor defenseless transwoman from the big evil transphobes that hate her for her identity (and totally not because she is a piece of shit).

Khyo is a dramafag.

Most dramafags are pussies (see: @The Nousagi )

Therefore, Khyo is a pussy. Apology incoming.
I didn't care much about Khyo's content but after False started acting retarded against him and later after Niji decided to fuck him over I started caring more about him and his content. Doesnt seem like the type that will go out of his way to paint someone in a positive light like PurpleKeemstar.

I think Idol is beating Phase and Vhoeshow is beating Idol. It wouldn't surprise me that the way Idol has been growing, they can overtake Vsho in another year. Aviel knows what the fuck he's doing and he seems to be doing shit right without kneecapping the talents. What hinders Vsho is that they don't seem to operate as a company which has been one of my biggest criticisms against them. ALthough going by that one time they tried acting like a company with the Nux thing and ended up shitting the bed, its probably for the best.

Paladin

I think Idol is beating Phase and Vhoeshow is beating Idol. It wouldn't surprise me that the way Idol has been growing, they can overtake Vsho in another year. Aviel knows what the fuck he's doing and he seems to be doing shit right without kneecapping the talents. What hinders Vsho is that they don't seem to operate as a company which has been one of my biggest criticisms against them. ALthough going by that one time they tried acting like a company with the Nux thing and ended up shitting the bed, its probably for the best.
I agree, but its clear Idol is working with a lot of money and is probably near-peer with vshitshow in that department. Phase isn't broke, but there's no fucking way their pockets are deeper than idol and can afford to do the same promotion strategies to get viewers.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't know if I'd say Idol is beating Phase. Yes, Idol talents have more subs than Phase, (and all reports are that Idol's merch shipping times are better) but this hasn't seemed to translate into the actual important stuff like donations to talents or profitability, where Phase seems to be winning handily.

I'd say it's a contested fourth place between Idol and Phase, and Vshojo in a solid third place.

Paladin

Given the revels stated by Fishman Gen 3 + should be out of the oven by the next con mid-sized con appearance. Does anyone know any anime cons of note coming soon? I know there are some decently sized ones coming out in November that fit the bill, but im curious if anyone else has better knowledge on that front.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Thought I had quoted the post that mentioned her first, my bad. And I dont know, the old one had a really neat OL vibe, this one feels rather 'cheap', cant put it in a better way.
I like both of them for different reasons, the cheap vibe might come from the outfit under the techwear coat being somewhat plain. The face and hairstyle also feel better on the newer model somehow.
opera_q9kERnoYTq.jpgopera_BAmzIsa9iV.jpg

Also, Whiskey collab on Sunday

Last edited:

Limkin

If you don't find plain home clothes on a girl to be immensely attractive there is something seriously wrong with you. The messier and less effort there is put the better it is. Then you add some bedhead hair and you get the prime wife material

MagicHammer

Given the revels stated by Fishman Gen 3 + should be out of the oven by the next con mid-sized con appearance. Does anyone know any anime cons of note coming soon? I know there are some decently sized ones coming out in November that fit the bill, but im curious if anyone else has better knowledge on that front.
From the looks and sounds of it they'll have a decent showing at youmacon which runs from the 2nd to the 5th of November, I imagine this is also the 'thing in November' Lumi and Dizzy were talking about on Phase Weekly. The youmacon website actually already lists nearly all of the Phase Connect members as featured guests and put out this tweet today, despite no official announcement from Phase yet.

Given how busy it gets around Halloween and how it appears they'll be all hands on deck for youmacon, I'd guess Gen 3 either mid October or early November after the convention.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing

EDIT: Around 7.20PM JST she got spooked by a bug/cockroach, tried to kill it while screaming and controlling her avatar. All I can say is tskr.

AZKi and Mio will sing together later at 9PM JST.

Yozakura Tama Kusunoki Sio Ryugahama Yue had her debut stream a few days ago.

1:1 like to dislike ratio so the antis still don't forget.

Corvus Interpreter, one of the regular Furen clipper got one from shotacon and BL Lover Hayase Sou.

Speaking of Furen she will be a guest in Koyori's channel in two days. Will post stream link on the day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom