"Really makes you wonder: How the hell does a girl like that survive on the Internet?"Omaru Polka (regarding Iroha)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

soap suds

I'm like, 40 minutes late to the premiere, but Leos is showing an almost hour-long video with ALL of Eden gumi climbing what I think is Mount Fuji. This is pretty significant because after Lauren took his big break over the pirating yab, Eden gumi had basically been active as 3. Most of the activities Eden gumi did as a group, whether that be sponsors or 3D, only had Oliver, Lain, and Leos. There were a lot of rumors as to why this happened, ranging from the others leaving Lauren out to the company leaving him out, but it seems like things are back to normal. I mean, the other members of Eden gumi didn't act like Lauren wasn't there anymore, I think Lain went out of her way to say that Lauren was still in Eden gumi even if they were promoting as three, but it's still nice to see all of them lined up now.
Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 6.31.31 AM.png

Last edited:

Negzana

Kaela ended her stream. I know she'll be back in 19 minutes but I already feel the void of her not streaming.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MARIE MEHLO'S TWITTER NO LONGER EXISTS!!! WTF!!!

Edit: HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS ALSO GONE!!! I NEVER GOT TO WATCH THE GRADUATION STREAM!!!

EDIT2: FUCK OFF SHORT!
telling them to fuck off only gives them more power.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kaela ended her stream. I know she'll be back in 19 minutes but I already feel the void of her not streaming.
You are all caught up on her streams, right? You're not a fake fan, are you?

Negzana

You are all caught up on her streams, right? You're not a fake fan, are you?
1694668646247.png

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
*cries* I didn't watch one of my favourite vtuber's graduation and now those mean people from the stalker forum are making fun of me! Hug?
I'd start worrying about yourself if I were you, mate

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I don't like Shondo's lolibaiting, but if it wasn't for that she'd probably be one of my favorite indies. Example of vtubing helping a person with mental issues. It's just the lolibaiting is really annoying.

I don't watch her much at all. What is "lolibaiting?" I was under the impression that she did the voice but didn't actually pretend to be a kid beyond that, much like Gura.

I just can't get over the fucking grandma haircut she asked for her 2.0 :Vesper-UNHINGED:

If you think Lia's haircut looks like a grandma's, then I have to ask: Is your grandma single?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not sure if it's been posted here yet. But Ame mentioned that she's a partial Guinea pig to test better tracking. I feel like given all of what Ame's done they couldn't have picked a better member. But it does give her access to some pretty gruesome expressions.

【Ameversary】3  Years of Ame ! #vrchat 18-25 screenshot.png

Timestamp for the Live3D update:

Another thing she mentioned which I'm honestly a bit peeved about is that she wasn't allowed any Anniversary merch because her new costume merch is still going on... That's such a lame excuse. Anniversary merch along with Birthday merch are huge income generators for talents, which she's now missing out on. I know it's Ame, someone who seems averse to money, but still. :ameraintear:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Not-Username

Not sure if it's been posted here yet. But Ame mentioned that she's a partial Guinea pig to test better tracking. I feel like given all of what Ame's done they couldn't have picked a better member. But it does give her access to some pretty gruesome expressions.

View attachment 45439

Timestamp for the Live3D update:

Another thing she mentioned which I'm honestly a bit peeved about is that she wasn't allowed any Anniversary merch because her new costume merch is still going on... That's such a lame excuse. Anniversary merch along with Birthday merch are huge income generators for talents, which she's now missing out on. I know it's Ame, someone who seems averse to money, but still. :ameraintear:

That tracking is coming along real nice.

For the merch: I am actually more surprised that cover actively "protects" the consumers wallets.
I guess there is a multitude of reasons, but it looks kinda unusual from a business standpoint.
Even if the talents get bigger cuts, cover still gets it's share.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Today marks Subaru's 5th anniversary. I've only been there for 3 of those 5 years but seeing her journey as a person, an idol and a content creator has given me so much more joy than I would have thought possible from a random asian woman on the internet. She'll be looking back on all that history in a few minutes:

Her anniversary live and merch will unfortunately be delayed until February. She's been thinking hard about how to make this one even better and more special. Since her previous two lives were some of the best in Holo history, I don't mind the long wait.

Of course she's most known for her constant positivity, honesty, vibrant energy and loud voice that earned her the nickname "Sun Girl." She has a natural ability to lift up those around her while leaving a smile on their face. From breaking Aqua out of her impenetrable introvert shell, convincing Maimoto to keep going when he wanted to quit and getting Ui-mama to begin streaming, there are multiple examples of Subaru being an amazing influence to her friends and her fans.

But what I love most about this duck is how grounded she is despite her everlasting eagerness. She has big aspirations that she'll push hard for but she won't let herself burn out. She knows how to ask for help when needed, like with Okayu for youtube stuff or Luna for homecare advice. She doesn't have time to clean or cook so she hires a weekly maid to do it. That maid is now a good friend and Subaru even calls her a third mom. She makes it a big point to keep up on her diet, exercise and sleep. She's still studying English years after being inspired by Haachama/Coco and will always ask for tips when she can.

Essentially, Subaru knows how to take care of herself which is something most chuubas (and people in general honestly) are pretty damn bad at. She may screw up and fumble sometimes but it's inspiring that she can still dream big while being intelligent and realistic about it. After the hole in her heart, the car accident, the house fire and god knows what else, she takes her health very seriously because she wants to do this for as long as she can. I fully believe her when she says she's never once thought of leaving Hololive. So as long as she wants to keep going, I'll keep supporting her to the best of my ability.

Thank you for the blessed 5 years Subaru and all the love in the world to you :sanasmile:

Negzana

Today marks Subaru's 5th anniversary. I've only been there for 3 of those 5 years but seeing her journey as a person, an idol and a content creator has given me so much more joy than I would have thought possible from a random asian woman on the internet. She'll be looking back on all that history in a few minutes:

Her anniversary live and merch will unfortunately be delayed until February. She's been thinking hard about how to make this one even better and more special. Since her previous two lives were some of the best in Holo history, I don't mind the long wait.

Of course she's most known for her constant positivity, honesty, vibrant energy and loud voice that earned her the nickname "Sun Girl." She has a natural ability to lift up those around her while leaving a smile on their face. From breaking Aqua out of her impenetrable introvert shell, convincing Maimoto to keep going when he wanted to quit and getting Ui-mama to begin streaming, there are multiple examples of Subaru being an amazing influence to her friends and her fans.

But what I love most about this duck is how grounded she is despite her everlasting eagerness. She has big aspirations that she'll push hard for but she won't let herself burn out. She knows how to ask for help when needed, like with Okayu for youtube stuff or Luna for homecare advice. She doesn't have time to clean or cook so she hires a weekly maid to do it. That maid is now a good friend and Subaru even calls her a third mom. She makes it a big point to keep up on her diet, exercise and sleep. She's still studying English years after being inspired by Haachama/Coco and will always ask for tips when she can.

Essentially, Subaru knows how to take care of herself which is something most chuubas (and people in general honestly) are pretty damn bad at. She may screw up and fumble sometimes but it's inspiring that she can still dream big while being intelligent and realistic about it. After the hole in her heart, the car accident, the house fire and god knows what else, she takes her health very seriously because she wants to do this for as long as she can. I fully believe her when she says she's never once thought of leaving Hololive. So as long as she wants to keep going, I'll keep supporting her to the best of my ability.

Thank you for the blessed 5 years Subaru and all the love in the world to you :sanasmile:

Always surprised to remember that Subaru is somehow not as big as Aqua, she's up there with Sora or Korone or Fubuki as the face of Hololive and is instantly recognizable and lovable. Congrats on her pushing through 5 years

httn

Hag enthusiast

In a few days Lui is about to get another outfit that's bound to be absolute sex great

I'm so over the mandatory 45 minute stall to look at fanart/outfit guesses that all chuubas do. Just give me the goods then zatsu the rest of stream.

Anyway have some hawk :holohag::

The bobcut and beret is a lethal combo.
but she's supposed to be my bucko mother...

:pikaufuk:

Every picture she makes of herself she draws the thighs bigger each time. :architect:
Airi cover with Amiya in a few days!

:holohag:UNITY!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Lui's new outfit went from witch to Japanese Mary Poppins in a single stream.

Weirdly appropriate.

Negzana

I like Lui's new outfit, 8 and a half bonks out of ten

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Eh, I don't think it's such a huge deal. If she really wanted to release more merch, she could have saved the Bubba keychain (which barely has anything to do with her space costume) for anniversary, then release a few other merch to make it a bundle, exactly like what Gura did (she didn't release merch for her new outfit but had a whole bundle for anniversary).

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Subaru's life continues to be wild.

Describes her elementary school as "Like a prison." Got bored of school by middle school, didn't go to school for a while. Went back to going to school after getting bored of not going to school.

Worked some pretty shady jobs after the house fire. "Adults can't be trusted."

I continue to be amazed how the most realistic highschool life anime is Cromartie Highschool.

UberSoldat

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is currently on a vacation and is trying her hardest not to one up riku with the help of gin

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Hawk cover:

I remember Lui praised Mumei's Dilemma cover a year ago.

Hawk clip:

Since there was a discussion about JP clippers who don't just go for speed and le funni, the channel (Holo Relics) may be worth keeping an eye on.

They did a half-hour 2023 summer festival highlight reel:

And Ririka talking about how she learnt English:

Top Bottom