"I'll suck you dry don't take that shit outta context"Lucy Pyre

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You're talking about Rie right...? You know I'm now not a woman RIGHT...!?

Edit: oops sorry typo...
look just because nolan lost his penis does not mean you have to follow suit.

God's Strongest Dragoon

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
are we doing another round of applause for how brave superduper is for going through his transition, I thought that was last week

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Holy shit Fauna's 3D outfit looks SO GOOD.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Looks liek some monkey business is holding up Airi's collab

Clip Tax!
Shiina and Nova take a fun Autism test!

Remi and Erina discus what flavor of old damaged men is best!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
See, I can't be Rie because my autism scores are much lower than hers!

It's sad, really. People who suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder rarely understand what is happening to them...

Jacks Wasted Life

Pippa, Lisa, (Shiina, Airi, Remi), Kson, Ame, all streaming now. How do Mormons keep 10 wives when I can't even decide what to watch?

Negzana

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Holy shit Fauna's 3D outfit looks SO GOOD.

Nice flesh-coloured filling erasing the gap there should be on those tiddies because the modelers didn't want to actually sculpt full-on breasts.

Bouncy though. :iryswooo:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa, Lisa, (Shiina, Airi, Remi), Kson, Ame, all streaming now. How do Mormons keep 10 wives when I can't even decide what to watch?
Just watch Wemi, she's the cutest one! She'll indulge your degenerate fantasies and make you want her more and more. She will make you obsessed with her.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Nothing ground shattering except for we shouldn't hold our breath for a HoloES anytime soon
I will personally fly to japan with my squad of hot latinas to convince him, my branch will not be denied

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Good to know that they are taking advantage of the Thai heritage of their vtubers and the SEA vtubers that dont have a timezone issue

Re: Lui probably being half-Thai, other than her debut, she also tweeted shortly after the above announcement:

DeepL: "I'm going to be at Comic Con in Thailand this month, so it's been a while since I've studied Thai with my mom."

Out of Holo's SEA Vtubers, Iofi and Ollie have collabed with Thai corpo Vtubers before. Iofi collabed with Polygon Project's Aisha to learn basic Thai for watching Thai dramas, almost 3 years ago. Ollie collabed with Polygon Project's Hoku 6 months ago. At the time Hoku even joked about HoloTH.

Negzana

Re: Lui probably being half-Thai, other than her debut, she also tweeted shortly after the above announcement:

DeepL: "I'm going to be at Comic Con in Thailand this month, so it's been a while since I've studied Thai with my mom."

Out of Holo's SEA Vtubers, Iofi and Ollie have collabed with Thai corpo Vtubers before. Iofi collabed with Polygon Project's Aisha to learn basic Thai for watching Thai dramas, almost 3 years ago. Ollie collabed with Polygon Project's Hoku 6 months ago. At the time Hoku even joked about HoloTH.

I'm telling you the hololive SEA psyop theory is true, now I just hope ID gets rebranded as HoloSEA and we get some viet and thai vtubers for ID/SEA4

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Questioner : It seems that your company's users are mostly male, mainly in their 20s.
Hahaha, yeah right! No way it’s that young! …..r….right?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I don't even think they added height on the applications when he joined because Aia said that staff recently asked for her height earlier in the year, but maybe I'm remembering wrong. I also don't like it, but I think it has more to do with the fact he has stiffer rigging than the whole height shit. I've heard that a lot of his fanartists are losing their minds though, and that makes me laugh.
I just guessed that as of recently they decided to just add the height for audition just for the off-chance they get 3D model. Considering several retcons in the past (mostly NijiJP like Ange Katrina who ended up shorter than her past height, iirc), they just want to add it as something to consider.

Like, they gonna fill it anyway, what worse that could happen? - ANYCOLOR intern
Seeing them all lined up like that really sells how shit most of their designs are, damn. Like Vezalius and his Saa thicc boy thighs. Wilson stands out in a good anime protagonist kind of way, but he's ruined by the anguished shrieks of Tom Hanks forever echoing around him. Fucking Wilson the vtuber, honestly, do Nijikeks really?
Nijisanji has not exactly good at naming scheme of things. Though it's partly on EN and recently too, since JP and EN early on has a rather normal names that wouldn't be out of place. It just that recently, they went rather wild and ended up gone unchecked, which is probably we have names like vezalius bandage and wilson.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kotoka is live now.

>Randomly click Kotoka stream
>Speaking away in japanese

Remember a time when Council was the most disappointing gen in all of vtubing. I suppose the hare and the turtle could apply here. But why make smarmy remarks, it's just the way the cookie crumbled for them.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Just watch Wemi, she's the cutest one! She'll indulge your degenerate fantasies and make you want her more and more. She will make you obsessed with her.
Just for the record, Odwen is best Doremu and superduper is the worst. Remi needs to turn off her BGM and fix her limiter.
Hey fuck you! I might not have bottomless pockets but I have soul!
Has nothing to do with money, he's the best because he timestamp's her VODs, it's superduper useful, especially for Remi who has many VOD watchers in other timezones!

Last edited:
Top Bottom