"For I am Dizzy Dokuro, slayer of Dragons and Bussy!"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
He's now one of the tallest ones too. Weird.
1694820662614252.png
Seeing them all lined up like that really sells how shit most of their designs are, damn. Like Vezalius and his Saa thicc boy thighs. Wilson stands out in a good anime protagonist kind of way, but he's ruined by the anguished shrieks of Tom Hanks forever echoing around him. Fucking Wilson the vtuber, honestly, do Nijikeks really?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Bibi doesnt know what a goatse is...

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
More Kronii today!

also some Kronii clips.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Do not gas up my opsec it could be stronger. All I did was use a more throw away email and somewhat basic meme name because I suck at making user names.
I feel like at any time one of you will grow a third eye and pick up on how I type and joke about things and could easily pick me out.

:smugpipi:
That's the thing it's super obvious to you but there are tons of other just like you or close enough that you blend in your also smaller so less eyes on you to pick up on the similarities in the first place.

when we find you were putting you on the frontpage i hope you know that.
Kyo's new model looks like a one off parody instead of a geniune update

Nigga went from genero nip femboy to genero korean femboy

Tall Kyo is not real he cannot hurt me.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Everyone trying to extrapolate reasons on why NijiEN might not be doing well and I as someone who has stopped watching them entirely after Zaion got axed. Maybe I can shed some light on this?

1. Ignoring the utter bullshit of Zaion's termination, when the announcement hit it was wave of people being like "this is a good thing I'm so happy, she deserved it" the utter unhinged tumblr style fandom lockstep that a person deserved to be fired over a bunch of innocuous bullshit and celebrating it. I'm sorry, that's some crazy shit and it didn't exactly make me want to engage with the people who tolerated and built that kind of fanbase.

2. The merch is awfully basic, like I had used proxy services to get niji jp merch in the past and whatever is going on with EN it's just not great stuff most of the time, I have income, I like to spend my money, but I'm not going to spend money on the same stuff with stock art tossed on it. Additionally I always have seen merch as the best way to support someone I enjoyed watching because I get a physical item or some such and they get money, it's not me donating it's me getting a product and them profiting. Well Niji's way of handling that seems to be the money goes to anyone but the talent. So why would I bother to buy stock basic bitch merch that doesn't even support the person I like?

Or to put it simply, NijiEN's fans are fucking psychos and I don't want to be associated with them, the merch is trash and it doesn't seem to help the talent at all. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why maybe people aren't throwing money at them. More so when the building next door has managed looks so much more appealing. I'll take the most unhinged chumbud over the average tumblrstyle niji fan any day.
I agree with you on the whole Zaion thing really souring things for me. Add to that the whole Kyo + Enna racism thing (gayest shit ever) and then the added Nina just peacing the fuck out. I was never much of a Niji watcher but Selen, Enna, Millie and Nina I would tune in. On top of that add all of the L's they have taken this whole year with the talents basically exposing the company for being a shithole and the streamers all basically implying that working there sucks and the only good thing were the other members. I know its not the talent's fault for the most part but how the fuck can you support talents when you know that a part of that money will go to this shithole of a company?

2 weebs, weebing out about anime. Real cute.

Also Biboo starting Mario Kart soon.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Raki has been playing Bigfoot with Kai Saikota and some girls from Prism(she's not streaming her pov sadly)

The biggest negro in NijiEN got an reworked model.
View attachment 45328
:mikothumbsl:

Wow they really made the toothpaste looking fuck even more punchable

Well at least I can now also hate the model as well the person behind it so it's a win

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Sometimes I wonder if Enna would be better off on her own.
Of course that's never happening given how she is.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
You are still a wigger and a manlet Kyo

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Amity Drawin in abit she's comfy support a 2 view!

Negzana

I really hope Kaela doesn't drop an afternoon stream for her KNB finale, I want to sleep so I am ready for Lui's outfit reveal

Also Aki retweeted this cute fanart

braindoko

Everyone trying to extrapolate reasons on why NijiEN might not be doing well and I as someone who has stopped watching them entirely after Zaion got axed. Maybe I can shed some light on this?

1. Ignoring the utter bullshit of Zaion's termination, when the announcement hit it was wave of people being like "this is a good thing I'm so happy, she deserved it" the utter unhinged tumblr style fandom lockstep that a person deserved to be fired over a bunch of innocuous bullshit and celebrating it. I'm sorry, that's some crazy shit and it didn't exactly make me want to engage with the people who tolerated and built that kind of fanbase.

2. The merch is awfully basic, like I had used proxy services to get niji jp merch in the past and whatever is going on with EN it's just not great stuff most of the time, I have income, I like to spend my money, but I'm not going to spend money on the same stuff with stock art tossed on it. Additionally I always have seen merch as the best way to support someone I enjoyed watching because I get a physical item or some such and they get money, it's not me donating it's me getting a product and them profiting. Well Niji's way of handling that seems to be the money goes to anyone but the talent. So why would I bother to buy stock basic bitch merch that doesn't even support the person I like?

Or to put it simply, NijiEN's fans are fucking psychos and I don't want to be associated with them, the merch is trash and it doesn't seem to help the talent at all. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why maybe people aren't throwing money at them. More so when the building next door has managed looks so much more appealing. I'll take the most unhinged chumbud over the average tumblrstyle niji fan any day.
1- Every vtuber company has insane fans as we've all learned in this forum. Chinese fuyos being pretty extreme to be fair, but
2- The merch being bad eveyone agrees on. As a reason to stop WATCHING them? Bro
You should've stopped at you being a Zaion fan, if the same happened to Pomu I'd swear off everything Niji. But you don't need a bumper sticker that reads "Nijinig on board" and putting it on all your social media, just watch in peace far from the crazies

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Watching the Mario Kart stream. Not surprised that the gamer of Advent would dominate.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1- Every vtuber company has insane fans as we've all learned in this forum. Chinese fuyos being pretty extreme to be fair, but
2- The merch being bad eveyone agrees on. As a reason to stop WATCHING them? Bro
You should've stopped at you being a Zaion fan, if the same happened to Pomu I'd swear off everything Niji. But you don't need a bumper sticker that reads "Nijinig on board" and putting it on all your social media, just watch in peace far from the crazies
In all of these years watching Virtual Youtubers i never watched a fanbase celebrate a Termination like that.The only one other time i think it was when Fucking Sio got outed and then everyone was happy when she decided to fuck off and try to reincarnate without success.
The 2 Homos that graduated were hated by the Unicorns of HoloEN but in their announcements people were sad and genuine fans were mad with Cover not a single sight of these unicorns who just celebrated in their discords and /vt/.
The Zaion Termination was filled with people celebrating saying that she deserved everything bad that happened to her not only Chinese fujos(they are problaby more mad at Mysta leaving that anything else)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Actually one of the lowest
1690475927608-png.37942
See, I can't be Rie because my autism scores are much lower than hers!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
After some fun time clearing sports festival's story, Touri Sei will be continuing the second half of Eden Treaty 1 while questioning whether Trinity is seiso after clearing some event quests.

Her team composition isn't optimal, basically using the track students even though the enemies are resistant (because she rolled for them and likes Mari so much) and used auto attack so she lost the easy quests. Being told by chat to use proper teams now. The main thing from yesterday is Touri-sensei questioning track Hasumi's boob physics and enjoying the students in sports outfits.

Techibi continuing her FF8 adventure with the train hijacking quest.

At one point she got slightly pissed off when a Galbadia soldier NPC thought about proposing to his girlfriend.

Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh will be singing at 5PM JST.

Clip from Kurumi Noah's new outfit reveal opened with the Imperial March.

If you're feeling a bit down, here's a clip for you.

Here's a clipper who makes Re:AcT's Yumekawa Kanau clips.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
See, I can't be Rie because my autism scores are much lower than hers!

A true autist would know how to manipulate the scores to get the results she wanted.

>Kyo upgrade

If only it was done by Pako.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
A true autist would know how to manipulate the scores to get the results SHE wanted.
You're talking about Rie right...? You know I'm now not a woman RIGHT...!?

Edit: oops sorry typo...

Last edited:

Negzana

20230915_223013.jpg

Found this on Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom