"This is me when I considered joining the navy, because I like Azur Lane"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1694756178145.png

Autism or meth?
Whatever Rie's results for the autism tests were, they weren't high enough.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Marina's doing an interview with some critical people right now. Currently defending the use of that "has this streamer played Wizard Game" database and Shinigami Eyes. It's not complete bloodsports but at least the trap in the flimsy blue dress is asking some tough questions. Good on Marina, I guess, for going on an interview which isn't a complete fluffjob.

>fully open to criticim
>open twitter
lol
1694756586106.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Marina's doing an interview with some critical people right now. Currently defending the use of that "has this streamer played Wizard Game" database and Shinigami Eyes. It's not complete bloodsports but at least the trap in the flimsy blue dress is asking some tough questions. Good on Marina, I guess, for going on an interview which isn't a complete fluffjob.

Feel free to summarize it when done. I refuse to assault my ears with the sound of a man's voice coming out of an avatar like that for any length of time measurable on a clock.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Feel free to summarize it when done. I refuse to assault my ears with the sound of a man's voice coming out of an avatar like that for any length of time measurable on a clock.
Even worse, it's at least 2 men and one so heavy a voice changer I can't tell. Still haven't heard the 4th person talking.
> >fully open to criticim >open twitter
lol
View attachment 45285
Same, never interacted with the bitch. And in general, I don't have any respect for Blocklist users or Followblockers (or whatever it is you call when you get blocked because of one specific person you follow) I have zero reason to give them any benefit of the doubt as he poisoned the well right from the start.

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Actually one of the lowest
1690475927608-png.37942
Shiina did a third one on stream last night, different test I think, she got similar score though, 25/30

braindoko

Whatever Rie's results for the autism tests were, they weren't high enough.
It's called desperation. She's tried lots of weird and out there streams in hopes of hitting the ligger ranks. I hope she succeeds soon

Chat is roasting Marina, not all is lost :hope:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's called desperation. She's tried lots of weird and out there streams in hopes of hitting the ligger ranks. I hope she succeeds soon
Vtuber audiences can tell the difference between a genuinely autistic menhera and a normie faking it.

And they want the real deal, not the chinese knockoff.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Probably my last post about financial statements
Some anon made it click for me just how large the difference in strategy is between AnyColor and Cover. AC's Q1 profit is closer to half their revenue vs. Cover's is slightly below a 1/6th.
It's been posted before but here is Cover's doc

Cover - Total for 2023 financial yearAny Color - Total for 2023 financial year
Revenue - 20,451million yen = ~$138,722,793Revenue - 25,342million yen = ~$171,880,847
Operating profit - 3,417million yen = ~$23,174,094Operating profit - 9,410million yen = ~$63,830,853
Cover is really betting that you will be around next year and AC really maximizes it's profits. Would love to see more docs to compare, looking forward to Idol Corps transparency doc too.

Back to chuubas

I miss her

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I'm not familiar with most of the situations they are talking about, honestly. On the whole it seems to come down to Mizuhana (the femboy) going "can you see how doing X could invite harassment towards other people?" and Marina going "well, that's how I felt" and/or "I'm not responsible for what people do with the information I share." Frankly I'm not getting as much out of it as I thought I would and would probably be getting more if I had been following Marina more closely since the weird fundraiser stream after that shooting, but I've discovered that I really don't care what this weirdo has been tweeting. The hosts were supposed to talk about AkioAir after this and I hope they still do since I think that will be more interesting.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Vtuber audiences can tell the difference between a genuinely autistic menhera and a normie faking it.

And they want the real deal, not the chinese knockoff.
"haha, look at me guys, I'm counting rice, isn't that autistic? I'm so awkward, my pool floatie flew away, now people call me floatie girl. PLEASE GIVE ME A COOL NICKNAME"
Meanwhile in the same agency, you can still hear Tenma losing her mind and singing the lyrics to crazy frog as she's dozens of hours deep into one of the most bullshit boss fights in years that has no reward, is entirely optional and completely out of the way, is right near the start of the game, and she's already beaten it on the second-highest difficulty before.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How many of them drank wuodka?

(It's a hypothetical question because I already know all of them drank wuodka.)

She might be referring to one of the would-be new AkioAIR members since there's been some activity on that front. Tldr if you're not following the #AkioGate thread: They tweeted today the new gen debuts (which were supposed to be tomorrow and the next day) will be delayed a week, three of the members have had no Twitter activity lately, and two suspected PLs of those members have tweeted about returning to streaming. It's looking an awful lot like at least three of the five members of this gen have seen the writing on the wall and quit before debut.
Oh shit, that sounds bad. Sleepy is a goddamn sweetheart though.

If we're going into industry analysis autism today, I might as well throw my hat in the ring as well - all of the following are my own perspectives and conclusions, they may be wrong or you may not agree, that's what we get for tampering with the asylum cafeteria food:

I think that the vast majority of people that will be interested in VTubers have already integrated themselves in the hobby. Any other Gura-level event should be treated as an anomaly in the data, or as a streamer in general blowing up and not specifically because of being a VTuber. Disregard entirely if they embed their way to success, or use other artificial means of growth.

The core strategy that corpos large and small should utilize, in my opinion, is Unity (not related to the game engine currently tanking every ounce of good will they've earned). For a big company like HoloLive, every hour of the day should have at least one talent streaming through it, so that they can near-seamlessly raid into each other 24/7. This has a greater-than-average chance of the core fanbase staying for talents they otherwise wouldn't watch, if they're not going to their hyper-specific chuuba catering to their wants. With second and even third monitors becoming more and more common, it's never been easier to have constant access to anime girls (or boys) providing entertainment while you go about your day. So, it is up to the talents and their managers to increase inter-company communication, that they can better plan out schedules and content to bleed into each other. These anime women seem to be allergic to scheduling things with each other, so a number of individuals should be hired to help facilitate communication and synchronization between talents, if they don't do it themselves. This should apply for both on-and-off stream, because the talents obviously want to spend time together when not streaming, so let these people handle the social interactions needed to make it happen, that they can unwind and have fun during their downtime. The mental health of these anime women are important, and every effort should be made to prevent possible menhera episodes related to isolation and overwork.

For indies, the strategy is vastly different, and could potentially change at a moment's notice, but it essentially boils down to: the main focus should be on streaming and stream content, and if you're not aiming to be part of a corporation or talent agency but still want big success, then being an entertaining streamer is greater than being an entertaining vtuber. This statement will lead to arguments of pedantism, sure, but the general message should at least be understandable. To simplify it, outside of the hyper-focused fans (us, for example), people won't really care about indie chuubas no matter how many times "#VTuberUprising" is xweeted, so you would be competing with streamers at large. If you're a hobbyist, this shouldn't be a problem, but if you're a number[FRIEND] it would benefit you more to slowly build up your experience in skills to eventually be part of a talent agency/corpo. Making it big as an indie is tough for any creator in any field, not just streaming, so keep working on your content if that's what you really want to do, and learn to live within your means; success is not guaranteed, but you would have a better chance than most who are taking on the mantle of anime streamer on the internet.

tl;dr: start creating, stop xweeting
I think corpos should avoid pulling the girls away from streaming for too long. I know events are a thing and i know those take a ton of time to prepare and choreograph. I guess "im back" streams can get a bit higher viewership than usual but honestly you have a big chance for your regulars to just move on and watch someone else.

Axel was late for his stream today by almost an hour. Matsuri posted in chat about 40 minutes after his stream was supposed to start saying she woke him up. He starts his stream and said she called and woke him up.

View attachment 45233

Did Matsuri find out what he looks like and set her eyes on him? I don't think they have had many interactions before this. Is the dingo in danger of yet another menhera woman pining for him? Find out next time on HomoBall Z.

Oh boy. Wouldnt surprise me that Matsuri might be interested in dog boy. He has the look of one of those young men who works at host clubs. Im guessing there won't be many issues from the unicorn front since Matsuri has collabed often with the Stars but this might feel a bit more personal.

So what are the chances of this somehow turning into:
"A WOMAN CALLING A MAN TO WAKE HIM UP? DISGUSTING. THEY WERE PROBABLY DOING THE SEX"

One of the new NijiYamanbas is being horny for Nerissa on the wrong account?
View attachment 45242
Archive
:whatastory::NOWWELAUGH:
Which one is this one? I should have a list of corpo vtubers and their alts or some shit.

The funnest part about this whole Unity debacle?
VtubeStudio is made in Unity.
Oh, thats kinda fucked.

Update to this, this guy just posted an essay tier tweet trying to deflect all the autism he flung at anyone

I haven't fully read it (Because blocked, and only saw the first 2 paragraphs) and it came off as "wasnt me". Didn't really expect any different honestly.

I like Mizuhana and he is very critical of many things in the Vtuber sphere despite being somewhat part of the alphabetsoup. Low viewership currently (3 hours in). I know that Mizu is fairly small (20-40) but I expected more people to be here especially from Marina's camp. I dont know much about Marina but are they a 3 view? Whats their average CCV?

Had to make a preview for the new clip because Youtube fucked me over again and I have to manually review it which can take anywhere from 3-5 days.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some notes from today's kronii anniversary SC reading stream.
-She swears when she's asleep, she punched the floor when she was sleeping before.
-She has a jean skirt and she said it's too sexy to sit or lay down with.
-She wants another kronii daki for the purpose of procreation.
-Bijou raided her, which means kroma fixed her raid settings.
-Some kronies made a jigsaw puzzle for kronii's anniversary.
-She makes kdrama type scenarios in her head when solving puzzles.
-She glues her puzzles when she finishes them, and leaves them somewhere in the walls, don't know if she frames them or just leaves them on a piece of furniture.
-She likes landscape puzzles because they look the best on the wall.
-She watched elemental, didn't like it, she can't talk badly about it because she knows people working on that field.
-She raided the wigger at the end, i still remember kronii getting in trouble for manually raiding someone near her debut date, and now raids may be encouraged by management.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I like Mizuhana and he is very critical of many things in the Vtuber sphere despite being somewhat part of the alphabetsoup. Low viewership currently (3 hours in). I know that Mizu is fairly small (20-40) but I expected more people to be here especially from Marina's camp. I dont know much about Marina but are they a 3 view? Whats their average CCV?]
Marina being unable to properly brigade the GLYTCH promo tweet in their favor should tell you much their community cares or supports their nonsense.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Thanks, Gura's manager!
I will now oshi gura's mane-chan.
Gura's manager has the best fucking job in Hololive, I swear. Do nothing, tell Gura she has to shill something once every 3-6 months, call up Gura to tell her that she has to go to Japan twice a year, get paid.
I am completely sure Jenma was the manager for Kiara, Ame and Gura, J-Chad(beleived to be this person) for Mori and Enma for Ina. When Myth debuted, EN only had three staffs. And now Henma is the manager for Ame and Mumei. Maybe Jenma still is Gura's manager.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"haha, look at me guys, I'm counting rice, isn't that autistic? I'm so awkward, my pool floatie flew away, now people call me floatie girl. PLEASE GIVE ME A COOL NICKNAME"
Meanwhile in the same agency, you can still hear Tenma losing her mind and singing the lyrics to crazy frog as she's dozens of hours deep into one of the most bullshit boss fights in years that has no reward, is entirely optional and completely out of the way, is right near the start of the game, and she's already beaten it on the second-highest difficulty before.
I wouldn't go this far, but I would say I think that Rie's strength is as a collab partner. She's good at bouncing off other people and good at adding energy to a collab. Her last stream with Pippa and Tenma was a perfect example of that. And saying she's a good collab partner is not to be dismissive of Rie, some of the most popular entertainment in the world has been the equivalent of people just collaborating - think Top Gear, Mythbusters or Pawn Stars as examples of extremely popular entertainment that relied on the chemistry its cohosts shared to create entertainment.

But back to Rie: if I were her and wanted to increase my YT numbers, I'd be doing my best to capitalize on my skills as a collab partner. It could be arranging a weekly talk show with a set of cohosts, or it could be arranging a weekly collab with a different partner each week. There's no shortage of anime girls looking for streaming content, and a collab with a PC girl is something interesting and different that they could be filling their schedule with.

Top Bottom