"Do you look at people's feet to feel human again?"Tabby Ragtan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Horo7618

No one in particular
Gura is doing a solo 3rd anniversary stream after all. Will she be more alive than she sounded yesterday? Find out later this evening....

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Katta is on a 4 or 5 stream a day grindset since coming back

Praid

Just another idiot
Gura is doing a solo 3rd anniversary stream after all. Will she be more alive than she sounded yesterday? Find out later this evening....

>Merch announcement
Well, there's you're answer. This is a mandatory shill stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin of all people is going to cook

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Is this supposed to be a call out to a certain group of people? :smugselen:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It went under the radar with DEV_IS's debuts but Kanata officially returned to streaming over the weekend. She'll be doing 2-3 shorter streams a week while her body fully recuperates. In addition to her asthma treatment, she had to get a steroid injection for her Meniere's.

I went through a similar procedure a few years ago and I can say it's pretty agonizing, not to mention uncomfortable for days afterwards. I'm surprised she didn't extend her break a bit longer but I don't blame her after being gone for 3 months.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Is this supposed to be a call out to a certain group of people? :smugselen:

Does this imply THAT group of people isn't human because it doesn't bother them when it chirps?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be trying to imitate the style of drawing popular in NEC PC-9800 games.

She already posted the sketch in her membership tab if you want to look, it's very cute.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Looks like the commentary people aren’t gonna let up on the Vtuber shit cause of flam

Note this thing advocates bathtub HRT and childhood transitioning.

At this point the performative anti-loli shit is more of a red flag than the uooouh shit. Just say you don't like it and think it's weird then move on, moral posturing about anything makes me wonder what they're trying to distract people from.

Archive

X to doubt?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Pippa rekts Tenma while arguing with Airi

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
>Merch announcement
Well, there's you're answer. This is a mandatory shill stream.
And the limited edition will be sold out in less than 10 second.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

TwoBit

Early Adopter

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that.
I don't recall hearing her talk much at all during the collabs unless she was directly addressed. And it wasn't just because it was a packed stream.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Ui mama is streaming from a jail cell, probably from the loli-loli god stuff. SHAME

Pretty sure the audience is in jail.
It went under the radar with DEV_IS's debuts but Kanata officially returned to streaming over the weekend. She'll be doing 2-3 shorter streams a week while her body fully recuperates. In addition to her asthma treatment, she had to get a steroid injection for her Meniere's.

I went through a similar procedure a few years ago and I can say it's pretty agonizing, not to mention uncomfortable for days afterwards. I'm surprised she didn't extend her break a bit longer but I don't blame her after being gone for 3 months.

Glad she is taking it slow. Would love to see more art of her like this

In honor of Chima's new song with Shiba and Yumeoi here are clips of them

- Did you know that Niji used to clip and translate?

So who are they?
Chima is known for her singing, she is part of a singing group Nornis with Toko and Akane (Akane left) I like when she sings while messing around.
I know Yumeoi as one of the reoccurring Niji's that pop up on Tamaki's videos
Shiba does vtubing as a hobby, mainly playing Nintendo games and collabing

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that.
I don't recall hearing her talk much at all during the collabs unless she was directly addressed. And it wasn't just because it was a packed stream.
I will say, she got a lot more chipper during her stream. She was absolutely dead during Calli's stream. A little less so during Kiara's. Makes me wonder if she did go to Japan right before Splash Fest and that's why her schedule was disrupted. Would have been 6 AM for her and Calli and would explain how dead she seemed, but perked up as the night went on.

Negzana

Gura is going to announce merch. It's a graduation cap and gown. She's graduating and that's why she used a school outfit as her new outfit. Sad.

Top Bottom