"And that is the kind of quality content you can expect on the Pen... yvughmmvhaimAhppa... avVAdduh... heddhumYewchube channel! Thank you very much, I'm gonna go lie down and die now"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

AYAME STREAM AFHDASKFDASKJFDHSFJKDSHFJLDSHF I DONT CARE IF ITS THE JP FOTM

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mumei is probably the best En singer. I guess IRyS and Gura can compete and it appears Nerissa can sing great but so far I feel Mumei has the best En singing voice
She has a nice voice, but on a technical and consistency level, she is really no where near IRyS or even Gura.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Schizo 4chan Parrot back with another HAGTASTIC video.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Selen, Surefour and Mande are playing Apex Shibuyahal Custom

My favorite thing about this is their team name is "Is this Overwatch?" and they went on to win third match of the custom lol.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Looks like the commentary people aren’t gonna let up on the Vtuber shit cause of flam

Note this thing advocates bathtub HRT and childhood transitioning.

Hello class, today we're going to look at the concept of the 'double negative', where two negative qualifiers are used together in a sentence to produce a positive result. In this provided example, 'But I would Never ever ever ever ever Never rape a child' contains the word 'Never' twice. To further break down, the Never is indicating a 'would not' situation, but such a qualifier is only necessary once in a sentence. If two, 'would not's are placed in a sentence, the effect you end up with is 'I would not ever [...] wouldn't rape a child'. This read of the sentence structure delivers a message that they wouldn't not assault a child, which is very fitting considering their child molester aura. While on the surface they are delivering a message attempting to clarify that they enjoy art of prepubescent children, they wouldn't actually harm a child but in reality, they are definitively stating that they both enjoy art of prepubescent children and engaging in child molestation.

Thus concludes today's lesson. Always do your best to learn the language you're trying to communicate in lest you admit to being a child molester on twitter.

logitech

If a female vtuber isn't a lesbian, she's bisexual. This is pretty well-known.
Explain Sleepy project.
1694704687894.png
which you can find on Twitch and on YouTube

Twitch is mostly for Tarkov and other FPS titles;
YouTube is for variety games(mostly Nintendo right now) she just started on Banjo-Kazooie; https://www.youtube.com/@SleepyProject

I would not sleep on the tarkov streams (i know twitch hate) when she is stressed she becomes a little unhinged (also she is at least competent at playing tarkov);

also her twitter if you want more kitty memes like the one above;https://twitter.com/Sleepy_Proj
She does stream with MALESSSS on Stream so if that bothers you then just stick to her youtube content.

@superduper that's how you shill

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

logitech

She literally cleaned pippas room
I'm not as young as I used to be is this one of them metaphors that the kids use

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm not as young as I used to be is this one of them metaphors that the kids use
Isn't he Russian, those people don't speak in metaphors

Negzana

Aki had a comfy zatsudan. She sounded happy today. I don't know anything she was saying when she wasn't speaking to English supas but it seemed nice

DanishCookies

Glass in stone houses. With that flag, I can practically see the skeletons climbing out of the closet. Now, I'm not accusing this person of anything, but I've seen enough vermintide end up being pedos for it to raise some red flags when they start accusing others.
This will only continue because we only remove the branches but never uproot the tree.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
No nigga you wouldnt clean someone room if you werent gonna fuck in it

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
No nigga you wouldnt clean someone room if you werent gonna fuck in it
Even if that was the case for most people (if im being generous), I wouldn't put it past Sleepy to succumb to her extreme ocd to rip her soul out of her body and force herself to clean whatever she comes into contact with

Meanwhile

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
what the fuck does these words mean isa

Basically, they all roughly mean the same thing. Serving cunt is used by a woman to comment on another woman's dress and is used by zoomers. Girls don't use this kind of slang if men are around, so unless you are really good friends with a Zoomer woman you never hear it said.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nenechi's review on her recently watched tv series(don't forget check description)

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I just realized my dumb ass fucked up the saying in my last post by switching glass and stone.
:amedumbass:
Even if that was the case for most people (if im being generous), I wouldn't put it past Sleepy to succumb to her extreme ocd to rip her soul out of her body and force herself to clean whatever she comes into contact with

Meanwhile

I fucking love Sleepy.
:whatastory:

Top Bottom