"Which is why I was, um... which is why I was sigh googling; Do you have any idea how degrading it is to go through pages and pages of furry dragon milfs?... I'm a changed woman"Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ohga Ruki playing her flute at 10.15AM JST.

Poor Ars Almal. After seven hours of streaming she beat FFX's final boss only for the game to crash right before the ending movie. She broke down, tried to run the boss fight again and got roflstomped.

Right now doing another attempt.

I meant how you routinely post a bunch of JP stuff. Most of the Niji stuff I see is ID or EN and not much JP, which is odd to me because there's quite a few NijiJP I enjoy a lot like Joe. I've seen Nijifans talk about how "oh, it's just EN and ID being poorly run while JP is still chugging along despite all the bullshit" yet I hardly see anything posted. Like fuck, I know NijiJP is suppose to be huge in Japan but I hardly see a lot of clips of NijiJP translated to EN or any fun stuff from them. Honestly Nijifags, how are you going to get me to care about your talents if you don't regularly post fun shit?
Case in point:

There are various reasons why, I remember Hoshikawa banned non-collab clips and Ars banned unofficial clips so they limit the number themselves. There are also so many NijiJP so someone who want to keep track of all will burn out faster and for individual clippers you don't know when someone will pick up after the regular clipper stop like Gellol TLs and Yamagami Karuta. Also good luck translating Suo Sango.

If you like Joe then Georgie's Vtuber Highlights might be for you.

Also clips a lot of hilarious Furen highlights like this.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Also clips a lot of hilarious Furen highlights like this.

Thanks again for getting me into Furen. Her stupidity ranks among some of the highest I've ever seen in a woman and it's always hilarious.

Bug Eater

Selen updates from her chatting stream:

- Might be a guerrilla week
- Doing the Shibuya HAL custom tomorrow with Mande (used to be in SCARZ with rpr, is now a content creator for TSM) and Surefour, pretty kino for a last-minute squad
- She was given a bunch of giveaway codes by Apex staff & has no idea what to do with them
- Hired some animators to make videos, has a TSB one ready to upload
- She *might* be able to do the Twitch Rivals Apex LAN event at TwitchCon (onegai manager-san)
- Scammed a year's worth of Discord Nitro after DMing them
- Original song is almost finished, just waiting for the mixer
- The winners for her outfit contest have already been contacted and paid (presumably she's just waiting for the outfit itself at this point)
- Had a long catch-up call with Mumei, another Hololive collab is possibly in the works but she's just enjoying hanging out
- She needs more energy :beataniugh:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
So I don't know if this was common knowledge, but when I was goofing off at work by looking up the wiki article on Java (playing as Majapahit currently in EU IV and wanted to read up on the history), I read this:
Blacksmiths are traditionally valued. Some blacksmiths fast and meditate to reach perfection. Javanese blacksmiths create a range of tools and farming equipment, and also cultural items such as gamelan instruments and kris.[83] The art of kris-making provided the technical skills applied to gunmaking. Cannon and firearms required special expertise and may have been made by the same individuals. The blacksmith's spiritual power was said to be transferred to the guns.[133]: 384 
Indonesian blacksmiths? Where have I heard that before?:kaelalaugh:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Negzana

The real question here is, did she make Anya?
If she should, she shouldn't tell Bijou how she made Anya. Or maybe she should and say she will make a second Anya

Mehk

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie live RIGHT NOW! Watch and be amazed as the girl cosplaying as a Mahjong tile does a riveting stream where she counts rice in a bowl! Be astounded at her massive autism as she actually commits to the bit and counts the whole bowl instead of getting bored! You won't wanna miss this stream, it's gonna be a classic you'll show to your grandkids in a few generations so they can understand how good things used to be! Join now!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Quality Airi Fanart in preparation for her Birthday.
F536l-9-Wk-AA7-LHD.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pako is starting to connect the dots with Mococo's art of Ina.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Funniest/Most cursed fanart I've seen of Myth today

Negzana

In a few days Lui is about to get another outfit that's bound to be absolute sex great

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Surely you say that because they are a complete, adorable package of retardation together and not because one is better than the other :amegunl:
polygamy is the only way. can you Kamioshi twins?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
View attachment 44965
You see this. Whose cover do you first hear in your head?
I'm quite partial to Miko's. I consider it as the "original" but I really enjoy the song in general, so I really like every cover of it.
Kanata, because that one clipper uses it as his outro.

I don't remember if I've ever actually watched one of the songs in full.

Top Bottom