"Which is why I was, um... which is why I was sigh googling; Do you have any idea how degrading it is to go through pages and pages of furry dragon milfs?... I'm a changed woman"Juniper Actias

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Maybe Goober could get a single point if she actually interacted with the rest of Myth once in a while.

Untitled.png
1694641566564.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Did Fillian genuinely shit herself on stream? I haven't watched the clip and I don't want to.

It would be unfortunate to have to stop watching her completely.
She took a bunch of laxatives early on in the stream because haha zoomer humor, then she was watching? playing? some horror shit and she got jumpscared, then she starts touching her butt and immediately ends stream. The assumption is she sharted herself from the shock and fear.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Rare Numi youtube stream give the whore (affectionate) a chance if you normally wont ever touch twitch

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Rare Numi youtube stream give the whore (affectionate) a chance if you normally wont ever touch twitch

sounds like she intends to do more youtube stuff so good chance to check her out if you have any interest. Shes decently entertaining when shes not being bullied by her chat or her (thirsty) friends.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
An interesting wrinkle to the Project Kawaii/Buddies/v-dere situation just popped up on /vt/.
1694606318584195.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
An interesting wrinkle to the Project Kawaii/Buddies/v-dere situation just popped up on /vt/.
1694606318584195.png
"We can do this shit way better than these clowns."
- Those girls, probably.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
1694606318584195.png
I doubt it was a snap decision. They were probably formulating what they were going to do for a decent amount of time before the graduation. Domains are cheap and even if they worked something out with Kawaii to stay they would have only lost the couple bucks it takes to buy the domain. This honestly seems like the most prudent move all things considered.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I really slept on Cheri. I heard she rigged her own model, but damn that woman has some talent.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Looks like there is a DSP detractor vtuber now:

I'm going to be honest I've never really understood the appeal of Phil unless it is something completely ridiculous like the camera incident and that one animation with the egg DSP. The main criticism given here is that he took over 30 hours to beat what should be a 15-20 hour game, which is about how long Beryl took. Though I guess his skills being on par with an anime girl on the internet is insult enough. The other content like the streamer playing Chrono Trigger while watching DSP play and the Dagoth Ur voiced email scam video are much more interesting.
Obviously just a guy with a female model but I got clickbaited by Ayla and now you will be too.

Sawa's oshi is streaming. Speaking of, I will never remember to bring this up again but her husbando is Reigen from Mob Psycho who, like Colress, is voiced by Chris Niosi. Just food for thought.:smugpipi:

nerissa_and_bijou__hololive__by_cutesexyrobutts.jpgyoclesh_by_cutesexyrobutts.jpgshrimp_girl_lisa_by_hnkecho.jpgpippa'09_by_hnkecho.jpgspino_posting_by_hnkecho.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to ask @The Proctor when and where are you planning your stream and have there been any updates on the mascot commission?

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I really slept on Cheri. I heard she rigged her own model, but damn that woman has some talent.
Do you know who else designed and rigged all her own models? Beatani :beatanicrying:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
1694606318584195.png
Since this was pulled off /vt/ I'm going to hold on until someone verifies it's not 'shopped.
e: well damn

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I'm going to be honest I've never really understood the appeal of Phil unless it is something completely ridiculous like the camera incident and that one animation with the egg DSP. The main criticism given here is that he took over 30 hours to beat what should be a 15-20 hour game, which is about how long Beryl took. Though I guess his skills being on par with an anime girl on the internet is insut enough. The other content like the streamer playing Chrono Trigger while watching DSP play and the Dagoth Ur voiced email scam video are much more interesting.
At the risk of sounding lame, DSP was best back before/around the beginning of the DSP tries it stuff

Still the best he's ever put out. ALso tht vtuber makes me think of radicalsoda

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

First she troll the coomers, then she troll the feeders:SelenHAHAhere:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Ina 69.jpg

Ina (69). That expression. I'm just sayin'...

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
-THE CRIMES OF FILIAN-
MAKING A RACIALLY QUESTIONABLE JOKE ON STREAM... once... over a year ago...
ASSOCIATING WITH KNOWN TRÁNNY KILLERS VEIBAE AND SILVERVALE... by being in the same talent agency...?
Has she ever spoken to them before?
LIKING A.I. AR- Huh? That's a bad thing now...?
Its pretty hilarious how people act over a stupid George Floyd joke.

First time I hear about em.

What a shame, Lola came out not that long ago and while her stuff wasn't for me, the sheer amount of chat interaction they seemed to enable through the wewoos and all was admirable. Not to mention this means another melanated mama has been lost to the ether :gunpeko:
FvtnfckakAADIiD

I just hope she's ok :depressedtako:
I heard she had graduated as Yfu or something. First time I see this model or hear this name. I feel like this project failed at marketing because after almost 1 year I only heard about it today. (not saying i know everything but holy shit, I dont think this was even posted here)

View attachment 45001

Ollie: literally surprising no one
I love Ollie.

I doubt it was a snap decision. They were probably formulating what they were going to do for a decent amount of time before the graduation. Domains are cheap and even if they worked something out with Kawaii to stay they would have only lost the couple bucks it takes to buy the domain. This honestly seems like the most prudent move all things considered.
I'm pretty sure they all canceled all their streams about a week prior to them actually quitting.

Cheri is fun. Reminds me of Lopi.

Rana is also really good, has a very nice voice, model and constantly drops shit or hits herself and it's kind cute.

Top Bottom