"I'M NOT OKAY!"Kaminari Clara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They have an AI ART tag in their description? Fucking hell, get the guillotine ready. God these people get their panties in a bind over even the slightest thing.

Looks like some of the EN members are listing the waiting rooms for their streams, showing what game they're going to play.

Really excited for Kiara's stream. She polled her chat earlier to answer some questions for the game in a Google doc. There are some fun questions in it.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Why are myth playing Uno for the anniversary.

When has that pile of trash ever allowed a stable, uninterrupted str.... ah. They just don't really want to stream.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

When has that pile of trash ever allowed a stable, uninterrupted str.... ah. They just don't really want to stream.
I mean, look who is hosting it. I think that answers any questions in regards to it.
:ironmousekek:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Uno with Calli > Mario Party with Calli > Death

uh oh

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Her last tweet, after this it's just a retweet of this notice.

a

This just feels ominous

What a shame, Lola came out not that long ago and while her stuff wasn't for me, the sheer amount of chat interaction they seemed to enable through the wewoos and all was admirable. Not to mention this means another melanated mama has been lost to the ether :gunpeko:
FvtnfckakAADIiD

I just hope she's ok :depressedtako:

She's definitely de-

According to a QRT, she used to be https://twitter.com/YFUBABY
Quick listening to clips and Lola does sound like YFU Baby with a very slightly higher voice.
YFU has been liking recent very recent tweets so I assume if they are the same person she's not dead, at least.

fuck

Furry avatar, tranny flag, gay flag, and commie emote crying about racist jokes, terfs, ableism, and AI art. Lol, lmao, and maybe even rofl.
:pippabrogoblin:

As others have pointed out, Filian's worst crime is shitting herself on stream (actually disgusting), but with Tranny-Ember (not to be confused with Cool-Ember or just Ember from Phase) being a walking stereotype with the above descriptors, he's probably into that.

Even worse, it's not even just a furry avatar, it's a Helluva Boss avatar, so they're not just a fag but a gigagay into a show that's degraded into direct homopandering.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Miguel Gato talking about Pekora

Advent just released an MV

There's also a new branch of Hololive, whats up with that?

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The EN gamers collab of all time is happening today but it's during the Myth anniversary relay :urtearingmeapart:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
The EN gamers collab of all time is happening today but it's during the Myth anniversary relay :urtearingmeapart:

Sounds like an easy choice. Mid vs Gamers

Ensok

Early Adopter
Did Fillian genuinely shit herself on stream? I haven't watched the clip and I don't want to.

It would be unfortunate to have to stop watching her completely.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Tenma scars Pippa and AI-RI with a cursed mermaid meme

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
It looks even better with the coat off imo. Pink is not a color I thought would go well with Flare but it's a great match.
View attachment 44594
This outfit highlights just how short her arms are and now I can't unsee it. In general her proportions seem dissonant but I love that she has calves to match her thigh thickness.
Have some blessed audible Hagsmith laughter mixed with silent

Are Indonesian girls normally this cute? I thought Filipinos were the SEA beauties.

What's wrong with natto?
It's Japan's version of vegemite or insert whatever national food that "foreigners" don't like. I like natto but most people who don't cite the strong taste and texture.

Cover successfully pioneered human cloning. She and Aqua could swap channels for 1st of April and no one would notice

She is Towa or Shion and Aqua's daughter

*Blue Journey Concert Write-up*
Of note, SPWN isn't dead like people thought but the only concerts scheduled are Hololive's. Next is Towa's sololive
Guess 6500yen will be the standard price. A bit expensive but then again their first concerts were maybe priced too cheap.

>Lurk more
>What the fuck did I just read?
>Hey anon, what if we kiss?
>get some help
>I want number friends to leave
>Stop trying to fit in
>Based? No. Cringe? Yes.
>kys fr fr
>Sure is summer
>please stop
>キタ―――(゚∀゚)―――― !!
>???
>Lurk more
>What the fuck did I just read?
>Hey anon, what if we kiss?
>Get some help
>HOLY FUCK I LOVE PINK WOMEN
>Based? No. Cringe? Yes.
>We are so back
>It's so over
>kys fr fr

There were two that I couldn't make out but this is probably the best localization of the 2ch phase spam possible.

Time to watch more Beatani achieves.

I think Michi likes this game alot

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That's Japan you fucking retard. Bugmen still have women slaving away on 8 dish banquets for their new years. Modern bugwomen make a large order from their local chinese restaurant and pretend they made it.
I swear it was both though i do admit i'm a fucking retard.I also swear this is not a "yeah china and japan are virtually identical" thing either that i personally hate contributing to.
Yes because apparently everything AI is bad now and a lot of people online hate AI shit. I personally have no issue with it though, if you want to make an AI cover of say Astronaut in The Ocean using Guras voice then feel free. Vid related of course

it's uneducated sheeple just hating on thing they were tol was bad. Remember when everyone was also excited at the prospect of Vocaloids eventually being able to perform all on their own. or the countless years of people being excited about self driving cars.

this is what you retards wanted this is babysteps into full automation. Why are you surprised.

Edit:when i say you i mean them.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Did Fillian genuinely shit herself on stream? I haven't watched the clip and I don't want to.

It would be unfortunate to have to stop watching her completely.
it ambigious. definitely wasnt on purpose

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
They have an AI ART tag in their description? Fucking hell, get the guillotine ready. God these people get their panties in a bind over even the slightest thing.

Looks like some of the EN members are listing the waiting rooms for their streams, showing what game they're going to play.

UNO
When will these women learn?
They won't.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Isnt uno a 4 player game? Who's gonna bench?

Not everyone watches Fuwamoco Morning, but everyone needs to see this:

View attachment 45000

"Apricot"
Yeah you're not getting me with those cute winks Froot where is the money you :WHORE!!!:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Not everyone watches Fuwamoco Morning, but everyone needs to see this:

1694635598637.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Probably Gura, if I had to guess. She is probably gonna do some kinda MC thing?
I would love to watch them play Risk so we could be extra racist whenever russia take over ukraine or when calli decides to take back her homeland Africa

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Top Bottom