"[The Amish] don't use the Internet, so I feel like I can speak freely about those people. They kinda scare me"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you were really true to your namesake, you'd act this way even for her Pokemon and Elden Ring streams.
:smugina:
Thank you for being reasonable and not expecting him to act that way for her Zelda streams.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Thank you for being reasonable and not expecting him to act that way for her Zelda streams.
The 80-hour journey of her eventual play-through of TOTK is punishment enough for his blasphemy.
1000007754.jpg

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Wait, Ina hasn't started playing Tits on the Kingkong yet?

Oh man.

Negzana

Henya birthday stream

Inas anniversary and Henya's bday stream on the same day is a bit coincidental given how close they are

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Airi is going to talk to fishman during her birthday stream with a Q&A from maros.

Do you have any burning questions for the fish? Send them into Airi's maros right away.

Expecting 500 merch related questions.

Some questions I would actually like to see, current profitability of Phase Connect, getting into the nitty gritty on contracts and profit split with all the girls.
Also the thought process for him hiring talent.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
is she... retarded? they're teeny tiny, even if you eat a box.

View attachment 44850
Honestly, I thought the same at first. Guess we both need to :educateyourself: on the culinary arts of high calorie, but tiny ass Chinese snack cakes.

i for one am good if she uses lola or elira as a gf

but not this toothpaste looking fuck

definitely not this fuck
:kyoracist:

Shiiiiiiet nigga, don't be hatin' cuz she be side-eyein' this black-bull Kang. Must be jealous over his "muh dick!".

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
The little Ina commentator is fucking cute.

soap suds

Pomu was supposed to stream Seven Nights Ghost, but Pomusuke got sent to the groomers and came back with fleas. She got the guy a flea collar, but she's still stressed over it so she canceled stream. She loves the little guy a lot and he's on the older side, so I can't imagine how worried she is over him. The added stress of leaving for a family vacation next week is probably weighing on her too. Hopefully Pomusuke is okay and things work out!
Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 7.10.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-09-12 at 7.11.04 PM.png
Oh, and some of the girls are playing Valorant. Millie has been wanting to play for a while so I wouldn't be surprised if she called them together.

Millie:

Reimu:

Maria:

Finana:

Last edited:

Negzana

I would say I have something interesting to watch to night with E;R but he's been in waiting room for 30 minutes now

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Airi is going to talk to fishman during her birthday stream with a Q&A from maros.

Do you have any burning questions for the fish? Send them into Airi's maros right away.

Some questions I would actually like to see, current profitability of Phase Connect, getting into the nitty gritty on contracts and profit split with all the girls.

is it weird to say sakana is the most interesting girl in phase?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
All aboard. Chibi Isa streaming Dave the Diver

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

>current CEO

I like the implication that Phase might outlive fish. :smugrys:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Someone @ me when Nazuna "sends" her HBD video to Henya while VS holds her at gunpoint like they did when she talked to Nyanners.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I would say I have something interesting to watch to night with E;R but he's been in waiting room for 30 minutes now
So proud of my favourite black man E;R, he's a true Vtuber (and black) now that he's over an hour late!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
>current CEO

I like the implication that Phase might outlive fish. :smugrys:
you're not wrong some of these bitches are gonna drop dead from lack of vitamin D and D one of these days but :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: this is one a callback to a stream she did when she was the CEO of phase for a day.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Orange woman is a smart marketing business chicken.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's coming up in a few hours so here's a quick writeup of Blue Journey for anyone interested:
2537901.jpg
The theme of the album and the live are emotional ballads that anyone can relate to.

Tickets here for 6500 yen (about $44):

When: 9/13 @19:00 JST or 3:00 PST (About 10 hours from the time of this post)

Particpating Talents by Generation:
  • Gen 0: Miko​
  • Gen 1: Akirose, Fubuki​
  • Gen 2: Subaru, Aqua, Choco​
  • Gamers: Mio, Fubuki, Korone, Okayu​
  • Gen 3: Marine, Pekora, Flare, Noel​
  • Gen 4: Towa, Watame, Kanata, Luna​
  • Gen 5: Botan, Polka, Lamy​
  • Gen 6: Lui, Chloe, Koyori​

The Blue Journey album, Yoake no Uta, on Youtube here
1. Tears of the Moon (Botan, Watame, Chloe)
2. Touch the hurt again (Towa, Polka, Flare)
3. Impure Contradiction (Korone, Pekora, Luna, Koyori)
4. you ≠ me (Marine, Polka, Miko)
5. astro (Okayu, Kanata, Noel)
6. Love Songs are Unncessary (Fubuki, Pekora, Lamy)
7. Dear Youthful Days (Aqua, Kanata, Lamy)
8. I Won't Forgive Summer (Mio, Lui, Okayu)
9. Transience (Akirose, Lui, Fubuki)
10. I am Alone (Marine, Watame, Aqua)
11. Trails of Shine (Subaru, Akirose, Mio)
12. Southern Cross (Subaru, Towa, Choco, Miko, Chloe)

Subaru did her best despite being out of her comfort zone so I'll be there, hating myself for waking up 3 hours early on a work day :gurasemperfi:

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
is it weird to say sakana is the most interesting girl in phase?
Despite sounding autistic he has a pretty good sense of humor and can occasionally be the funniest person in the whole corpo.
1684877938151319.png

niggaphil

Saw a Vietnamese fan making phase connect dolls.

Archive

What she needs to do is to set the trashcan on fire, and let Pippa roll :smugselen:

Top Bottom