"Whenever I feel down I just think back to my, like, memory- recollection of Nixon quotes"Araminta Aminthe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Speaking of this stream, I feel bad for Enna. Her extremely Asian parents and aunt set her up on a blind date lol.

I might be going schizo but isn't there an agency that rents asian niggas to pose as boyfriends for this exact scenario, I know japan does it but I could swear it became a thing in usa and canada.

Negzana

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
is she... retarded? they're teeny tiny, even if you eat a box.

View attachment 44850
Beaten, but that is a moonpie, not a mooncake you idiot.

I might be going schizo but isn't there an agency that rents asian niggas to pose as boyfriends for this exact scenario, I know japan does it but I could swear it became a thing in usa and canada.

In Enna's case her Traditional Chinese Family (TCF) wants to see her married to a lawyer or doctor to secure her life, it's not about appearances, as is the case with many western type families. Nevermind the fact that as she points out, her aunt is already divorced and not the best source of opinion for matchmaking.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'd say she should use this wigger:thatsracist:, but we all know her chink family would find it dishonahabur. According to the clip, she tried to pass off Millie as her GF, but sucks at lying and her mom always sees through it and she starts laughing.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Speaking of this stream, I feel bad for Enna. Her extremely Asian parents and aunt set her up on a blind date lol.

I'd say she should use this wigger:thatsracist:, but we all know her chink family would find it dishonahabur. According to the clip, she tried to pass off Millie as her GF, but sucks at lying and her mom always sees through it and she starts laughing.
I was about to say, doesn't she cuck her viewers by being with Kyo? But she's a pretty attractive girl, so I doubt she'd have any problems dating.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I was about to say, doesn't she cuck her viewers by being with Kyo? But she's a pretty attractive girl, so I doubt she'd have any problems dating.
i'm almost certain millie would jump any potential prospects enna has first.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i for one am good if she uses lola or elira as a gf

but not this toothpaste looking fuck

definitely not this fuck

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Time to watch Shiina mald away those moon cake carbs

Awoogers

smartestkidontheshortbus

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
16022915077365.png1602294905372.png1602295077365.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

MostlyALurker777

Apparently they nerfed him but i cant wait to see her fight Ibis or even the 2nd chopper fuck
The only boss fights they nerfed was Balteus, Sea Spider, and the Ibis one. Roomba wasn't nerfed.

Awoogers

roca playing viewfinder

god i love this game

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
apparently she didnt touch it after that much deliberation :ironmousekek: :ironmousekek:
I bought a box of them awhile back from an Asian supermarket. They are pretty good (they're kinda like a cross between a fig newton and a shortbread cookie) but the calorie count is utterly insane
1692813210_scaled_image_picker417314842310460614.jpg

smartestkidontheshortbus

Apparently they nerfed him but i cant wait to see her fight Ibis or even the 2nd chopper fuck
Michigan or that last Carla fight should also be KINO.
The only boss fights they nerfed was Balteus, Sea Spider, and the Ibis one. Roomba wasn't nerfed.
Yeah, I noticed SEA Spider was really easy last night; I just thought my build was more suited for the fight then what I had on my first playthrough.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

I bought a box of them awhile back from an Asian supermarket. They are pretty good (they're kinda like a cross between a fig newton and a shortbread cookie) but the calorie count is utterly insane
1692813210_scaled_image_picker417314842310460614.jpg
yeah it is but then again it is an ancient chinese delicacy

its kind of a thing at this point

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Pippa's been dying for 10 years now and Gura's excuse is tummy hort
She been secretly incubating the cure for the Last of Us plague.

Top Bottom