"Men are easy, just be nice to them"Nina Kosaka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
You forgot @Burner of the East I wake up to 5 haha reacts everyday but I have never spoken to this man.
When he is catching up the thread you allways see were is at that moment:
First post a week ago, than post days, until he reaches present day.
He seem to be ether a slow reader or he takes alot of time
Why are you worried? Young is good!
You will have to pay for your sins, someday

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

more spica gushing

shes fucking adorable

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yall thinking about Niji-posting: Have more confidence :hope: Even if nobody responds and it doesnt spark a multi-page debate, it doesnt mean posting about Nijis isnt welcome

I post out here long ass paragraphs about Kiara, shipping and other gay shit (and sometimes random Vtuber news I see on my twitter). And I am well aware that very few people care about Kiara and even less watch her streams.
I post about Kiara more often than other Vtubers, because other people here in the forum cover that already well enough. But I feel and fear that any and all discussion about Kiara here will either be about her menhara or some fake nudes of her roommate that are going around again. Or just people mocking that her numbers are weak compared to the rest of Myth. I fear that, because I remember that those were the only times Kiara was brought up in the Homeland. :youlittleshit:

I don't want the reporting on her to be overly negative (which imo it was in the Homeland), so I decided to become the change I want to see in the world and I am posting and reporting on Kiara in the way I would like to see more of.
And I don't care if nobody is interested in my posts, it's just my way of contributing to the discussions here without engaging in the shit flinging or polit-sperging that seems to become increasingly common.

So, I encourage you, NijiYamanbas and Nijifriends alike, post your Nijinews and streams without a care.
I'd like remind any Nijifriends here that the majority of the shit we meme on here regarding Niji is the corporation and shit related directly to their dumbass decisions. We probably enjoy a decent chunk of their talents. Do we also meme on their menhara episodes? Yea. But the boards kami-oshi is a rabbit who is missing teeth and may or may not have had a mold infection for the last 10 years. So you know - stones, glass houses, etc.

I've mentioned my desire for more Niji posters before -
Man, I wish we had more Niji posters, honestly. I think most people here like SOME Niji talent for the most part. It's just not our main watches, so they end up taking up the backburner unless no one else is on.
Just don't be like @this shit and expect Total Niji Protection from the mean ol' Holobronies.
There should be an event thread where we archive Vtubers revealing that they lurk here purely cause I want to keep track of how many and I can't keep up with the thread enough to keep track lol
I know of
Kirsche (called out Pippa for acknowledging Proctors Puppet shilling)
Pippa (acknowledged Proctors Puppet shilling)
Rie (knew of Superduper's profile pic or is superduper take your pick)
I think that's all I remember I know the proof of for sure

Edit I might make it myself after work I uploaded unlisted proof of Pippa and Kirsche to post in the op
Feel free to use them if someone beats me to it

Didn't have time to find Rie outing Superduper as her proof

Lumi pretty much outed herself as a lurker during the mahjong tournament when she repeated one of the jokes being made in the pippathread during the tournament, it was pretty blatant. Fucking lemon stealing whore is stealing our memes. It's pretty safe to say any 2-3 view that gets their streams linked here constantly will know about this place because youtube's analytics will tell them and there's a very high chance they're lurking.
It's pretty safe to assume that the majority of Phase has dipped in here all things considered. And considering how the gossip network works, I wouldn't be shocked if Idol's members ended up here too. Pretty sure MariMari is /here/ as well. It also wouldn't shock me if Sayu knew about this place too since a lot of us were defending her pretty hard right from the get go after getting a deep whiff of corpo bullshit. Probably not too far gone to think the occasional Holo/Niji member were scanning here considering we know a few of them are vets of the Chans and the Farms (looking heavily at Mori on this one) as well as their propensity to ego search.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's pretty safe to assume that the majority of Phase has dipped in here all things considered. And considering how the gossip network works, I wouldn't be shocked if Idol's members ended up here too. Pretty sure MariMari is /here/ as well. It also wouldn't shock me if Sayu knew about this place too since a lot of us were defending her pretty hard right from the get go after getting a deep whiff of corpo bullshit. Probably not too far gone to think the occasional Holo/Niji member were scanning here considering we know a few of them are vets of the Chans and the Farms (looking heavily at Mori on this one) as well as their propensity to ego search.
Shiori is also very likely considering her exposure to the farms when she was doing research on CWC for a video in her PL. Pretty sure she even mentioned Josh in that video.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

SomeRando

Lumi pretty much outed herself as a lurker during the mahjong tournament when she repeated one of the jokes being made in the pippathread during the tournament, it was pretty blatant. Fucking lemon stealing whore is stealing our memes. It's pretty safe to say any 2-3 view that gets their streams linked here constantly will know about this place because youtube's analytics will tell them and there's a very high chance they're lurking.

True, I think that was how Grimmi found out about the farms. Her streams got linked from there fairly often and popped up in the analytics, wouldn't be too surprised if she knows about this one too.

I wish she'd take off the mask.

So we can see there's a second, smaller mask.

Same energy.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Shiori is also very likely considering her exposure to the farms when she was doing research on CWC for a video in her PL. Pretty sure she even mentioned Josh in that video.
Shiori, if you're here, I'm completely normal. I promise. Just give me like...20 minutes to go scrub some old posts.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I forgot to post it here. Super Meche is playing Shining Wisdom today:

Her earlier tangent was about the types of males she enjoys: it's pure cherry boys but without the femdom aspect and not underage

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Is kinda meta she doing this while she has been coughing in every stream to the point that Chat forbid her to do a spicy food thing because of it (she asked them and the vote was no)

2023-09-12 11.27.48 www.youtube.com e2a894854e5c.png

btw Raiden apparently did not get the memo of the hourly limit after debut because she is still talking and is 12 am in weebland and she still has like 35k watching her sperging about calligraphy

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
MS-Paint Vtuber Kano is streaming.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin why are awake

oh its Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators again

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
damn the bats pretty cute in some of this pics. some of them scream "rwar im a cum dragon!" <3 <3

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
damn the bats pretty cute in some of this pics. some of them scream "rwar im a cum dragon!" <3 <3
please remember meds are not a suppository please take them orally when administered.

Negzana

Kaela got raided by Kobo and don't want to numberfag too much but her retention of these raiders is amazing and she's actually surpassed the original raid ccv (~5900). Proud of her.

1694533595329334.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This is in the description:
© 2023 ZeniMax Media Inc. Developed in association with Tango Gameworks. HI-FI RUSH, Tango, Tango Gameworks, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Shiina reads this thread. She has directly referenced a couple of my comments here on stream as well as some other goings on.

Others have dogwhistled, like I would say 99% sure but not enough to absolutely confirm it (Katta, Yuko, Menace) to like 70% (Hylo). In those cases it could always be a twitter or VT thing, but the timing is always suspect, like last nights Hylo talk. Again no real proof but ya know.
Seeing Aprimum's response to Murray regarding an interview, it's safe to assume Froot herself is aware of this place too.
If possible please provide evidence to these and I'll include them in the op I remember the aprimum/Froot thing so if no one gets it I'll prolly be able to find it but the Lumi and Shiina ones are impossible for me to verify without having witnessed it

I'm also brainstorming a title I'm thinking "You Are Here: Notable Vtuber/Adjacent Lurkers in the Asylum"

Also so I remember to add her we also had Anthime here and that will be easy to find

Edit: I have been convinced this is a bad idea and will now only be documenting any info offered for my own personal curiosity off-line any proof of lurkers would be appreciated as a DM to me

Last edited:

PekoWick

Is kinda meta she doing this while she has been coughing in every stream to the point that Chat forbid her to do a spicy food thing because of it (she asked them and the vote was no)

View attachment 44815

btw Raiden apparently did not get the memo of the hourly limit after debut because she is still talking and is 12 am in weebland and she still has like 35k watching her sperging about calligraphy
There is no hourly limit. Ririka already have 2 5 hours stream.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She wants a place where everyone is Nolan, but nobody attacks the Nolan.
I think pippa said that because we attacked some of the questionable people she likes for whatever reason and she instantly dislikes us for that.
If possible please provide evidence to these and I'll include them in the op I remember the aprimum/Froot thing so if no one gets it I'll prolly be able to find it but the Lumi and Shiina ones are impossible for me to verify without having witnessed it

I'm also brainstorming a title I'm thinking "You Are Here: Notable Vtuber/Adjacent Lurkers in the Asylum"

Also so I remember to add her we also had Anthime here and that will be easy to find
SHE'S /HERE/ BRO FUCKING TRUST ME! EVERYONE IS /HERE/, EVERYONE LURKS THE THREAD, YOUR OSHI CRIED FOR 3 HOURS BECAUSE YOU SAID SOMETHING MEAN ABOUT HER.

Top Bottom