"I'm gonna eat the Sun! NOM"Dokibird

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Negzana

Kaela on the grind again today, hopefully she can get 4 stacks of AD like last time.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Saw this posted in the Homeland by thhrang and thought it was too precious to be doom-locked to just the Pippa thread

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lapu chan searching for editors to help with videos and shorts.Good Luck and i hope she finds a good one.

Also yeah she noticed the negativity in her last stream but will still carry on regardless.She sees that LOVE beats HATE.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Thanks for that, I never read the entire document.
He lacks some basic understanding on Bat, mainly the issue that she got a deep knife scar in her back from the Yokomeshi days, making her really wary of trusting people. I still miss Little_S
The MLK quote episode is hilarious, and he comes out as crippling autistic, taking words as they are in such a garbage language based on pure context interpretation like english.
But in the end I hope he's doing better now, loneliness and the paranoia borne from it almost made me kill myself, it can run you down pretty deeply if you sleep on it so I understand a fraction of his pain.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Going through the previous Grimmi stream and she has given her answer on the YIIK question

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
*Bat reads the thread*
There should be an event thread where we archive Vtubers revealing that they lurk here purely cause I want to keep track of how many and I can't keep up with the thread enough to keep track lol
I know of
Kirsche (called out Pippa for acknowledging Proctors Puppet shilling)
Pippa (acknowledged Proctors Puppet shilling)
Rie (knew of Superduper's profile pic or is superduper take your pick)
I think that's all I remember I know the proof of for sure

Edit I might make it myself after work I uploaded unlisted proof of Pippa and Kirsche to post in the op
Feel free to use them if someone beats me to it

Didn't have time to find Rie outing Superduper as her proof

Edit: I have been convinced this is a bad idea and will now only be documenting any info offered for my own personal curiosity off-line any proof of lurkers would be appreciated as a DM to me

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

1000007742.jpg

Pokemon Unite? Machina x Femboy cares not for silly things such as "permissions". The twink plays what he pleases.

Stunned But Dumb

yes, very strongly worded.

View attachment 44789

Soulja boi tellem

Anything's better then waking up 67 miko thumbs up....ALL FROM DIFFERANT PEOPLE :urtearingmeapart:

Literally just happened to me, yall are insane.

Pippa once talked about TVA in a stream. I can't remember which one, but she expressed she wanted a Vtuber site that wasn't twitter and someone in chat brought up TVA and she was familiar with it. Just another one

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
There should be an event thread where we archive Vtubers revealing that they lurk here purely cause I want to keep track of how many and I can't keep up with the thread enough to keep track lol
I know of
Kirsche (called out Pippa for acknowledging Proctors Puppet shilling)
Rie (knew of Superduper's profile pic or is superduper take your pick)
I think that's all I remember I know the proof of for sure
Shiina reads this thread. She has directly referenced a couple of my comments here on stream as well as some other goings on.

Others have dogwhistled, like I would say 99% sure but not enough to absolutely confirm it (Katta, Yuko, Menace) to like 70% (Hylo). In those cases it could always be a twitter or VT thing, but the timing is always suspect, like last nights Hylo talk. Again no real proof but ya know.

Limkin

...do people leave reaction notification on? This is the first thing I turned off because it's annoying and I don't care about them

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa once talked about TVA in a stream. I can't remember which one, but she expressed she wanted a Vtuber site that wasn't twitter and someone in chat brought up TVA and she was familiar with it. Just another one
Her request for that was really weird too. She wanted a place to talk about vtubers that wasn't a hugbox, and on the other hand, places like this or the thread on KF were "too negative". Peak woman moment.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiina reads this thread. She has directly referenced a couple of my comments here on stream as well as some other goings on.

Others have dogwhistled, like I would say 99% sure but not enough to absolutely confirm it (Katta, Yuko, Menace) to like 70% (Hylo). In those cases it could always be a twitter or VT thing, but the timing is always suspect, like last nights Hylo talk. Again no real proof but ya know.
Lumi pretty much outed herself as a lurker during the mahjong tournament when she repeated one of the jokes being made in the pippathread during the tournament, it was pretty blatant. Fucking lemon stealing whore is stealing our memes. It's pretty safe to say any 2-3 view that gets their streams linked here constantly will know about this place because youtube's analytics will tell them and there's a very high chance they're lurking.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Her request for that was really weird too. She wanted a place to talk about vtubers that wasn't a hugbox, and on the other hand, places like this or the thread on KF were "too negative". Peak woman moment.
She wants a place where everyone is Nolan, but nobody attacks the Nolan.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
...do people leave reaction notification on? This is the first thing I turned off because it's annoying and I don't care about them
i leave it on because brain funny chemicals
Lumi pretty much outed herself as a lurker during the mahjong tournament when she repeated one of the jokes being made in the pippathread during the tournament, it was pretty blatant. Fucking lemon stealing whore is stealing our memes. It's pretty safe to say any 2-3 view that gets their streams linked here constantly will know about this place because youtube's analytics will tell them and there's a very high chance they're lurking.
oh fuck me

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Going through the previous Grimmi stream and she has given her answer on the YIIK question

oh boy she doesn't know does she.

for those of you happily ignorant let me shatter all illusions.

YIIK is getting an "update" said update is more or less remaking the game from scratch including with an entirely different combat system (that from what ive seen is at least more engaging) and a "redo" of the story with major rewrites new levels (or redesigned old ones?) so if by some miracle YIIK comes back and explodes in popularity (it will given the trainwreck it was) she might have to eat those very fair words.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
oh boy she doesn't know does she.

for those of you happily ignorant let me shatter all illusions.

YIIK is getting an "update" said update is more or less remaking the game from scratch including with an entirely different combat system (that from what ive seen is at least more engaging) and a "redo" of the story with major rewrites new levels (or redesigned old ones?) so if by some miracle YIIK comes back and explodes in popularity (it will given the trainwreck it was) she might have to eat those very fair words.
There's thousands upon thousands of games released and more are being released every day. I think she can find other games to play besides a remake of a mediocre game.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom