"Nie ga! Nie ga! Urusai yo nie ga! Ah"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Do it, finally activate windows and get those admit privileges so you can download a video editor!
Clip Tax! Remi doing Remi stuff.

I don't need a video editor to repost archives on YouTube. And I'm never activating Widows!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Each picture is worse than the last, holy shit.
I had the feeling she was a basic-bitch, but not to THIS degree
View attachment 44765
The mohawk is pretty fucking bad. Like that's some waking up at 3 a.m. with a cold sweet level of cringe.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bijous Collab names are great

Bijou plus Mumei/Pebbles plus Hoomans: Stone Age.

Bijou plus Kaela/Pebbles plus Pemaloe: Grindstone.

Bijou plus Calli/Pebbles plus Dead Beats: Tombstone.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
In looking for the above screenshot, I noticed that Hylo's Twitter account is no longer private. Wonder what she's been up to....

Archive

Archive

Well, now she's a vtuber manager. And it looks like she has two clients now. What does that entail? Not sure, aside from reposting her clients:

Archive

And hey, she may even come back for a little bit of karaoke, so that's exciting:

Archive

She also posted a picture of herself from her chest down in some sort of cow-spotted (lol, lmao) lingerie. I will not be posting that here, nor do I even care to post it in the degen thread, but it's there on her public account for all eyes to see, so you can find it there.

Might be an interesting arc. Wonder how long it'll take for her to sperg out and blame Lumi for something this time.
:whatastory:

Evanit0 said this once after she "graduated" and showed up on his stream.

"Didn't you graduate already? Stay dead."

I dont really have anything personal against Hylo other than when she starts trying to bring shit up to cause drama and attention (which seems to be a pattern) but this whole graduation thing she bitched and moaned about seemed like she wanted to cash out and get money from her fans and when she didn't really get much out of it and she started to miss the attention she came back (after about a week). I bet that if she had focused on her shit instead of being constantly preocupied with malding and seething at Lumi, she would've already gotten hired by VReverie, or V&U (hell, even Idol). Almost all of the Ex-Cyberlive talents seem to have been able to bypass the shitshow and have somehow improved themselves.

• Vera crash and burned after she got exposed for fucking her fans for money.
  • Seina I dont know much about (cant really comment)
  • Pandora is around and despite a certain company being shady as fuck, she is doing fairly well when it comes to numbers
  • Emma moved to Prism
  • Yoki came out with the new model (havent checked much of her but she seems to be doing well)
  • Menace despite killing her ASMRs recently is doing really well
  • Chiapipi is killing it
  • Inori I dont know much about (cant really comment) - Edit: Seems she rebranded but is on hiatus. She should've stayed on YouTube honestly
  • Yuri despite the PC setback seems to be doing better as an independent than when she was back in Cyberlive
  • Lumi is doing fairly well

Where does that leave Hylo?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And I dunno, that KFP’s complaining tweets sound pretty good to me, he even got some personal attention from it.
It is not hard to get a response or get your tweet liked by Kiara.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Bijous Collab names are great

Bijou plus Mumei/Pebbles plus Hoomans: Stone Age.

Bijou plus Kaela/Pebbles plus Pemaloe: Grindstone.

Bijou plus Calli/Pebbles plus Dead Beats: Tombstone.

Biboo + Nerissa + Shiori = Rock, Paper, Scissors

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
The resident 35P clipper subbed the twitter space

And she is back
1694496221918.png

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
So apparently this is happening.

And now I'm faced with 2 horrible realities I must choose between:

1. The people doing perm acquisitions are mentally crippled on the level of requiring a carer to function. It took 9 MONTHS to get this?

2. All of Hololive has no taste and let this game languish in perm purgatory. Fucking Regis Troontare is the only one playing this? Really?

:gunpeko:

I did a quick check.
Publisher - Bethesda, they have been playing all kinds of Bethesda games including their latest game Starfield.
Developer - Tango Gameworks, they made Ghostwire:Tokyo which Anya played 1 year ago (also a bunch of JP girls played it but I know about the different region different perms argument)
So it seems like they should have perms for it.

I know Gura talked about it before, but you know Gura...

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Has anyone tried this stuff?
As someone who is in ID and regularly consume this stuff, it is pretty good for what is essentially cheap instant noodle. Just follow what others said and combine stuff like meat/veggies/eggs/etc to it to make a decent meal out of it, and you cant never get bored by it.

You can also try the "Mie Kuah" version (aka the one where you don't throw the broth away) too, if you want your usual brothy noodles experience.

Give it a try, maybe buy one or two packets and see if it worth your buck or not. In ID at least, while this is still popular, people tend to go for import stuff for some reason (like those Korean ones)
Problem is ATM the site has a Holo fan majority, if everyone does it the place becomes no different than /hlg/ or /#/ that don't even try to hide their disdain for anything Niji.
I won't keep trying to calm the waters since I have no horse in this race, can't call myself a Niji fan anymore if I only watch a couple of them. But seeing people start shit out of nothing on other places, blaming nijinigs for nonsense or falseflagging and having that reach here makes me at least want to set records straight.
Oh hey, someone noticed it. I mean lets be honest, we nijiYamanbas tried, but then again Niji doesn't exactly have good stuff to share.

But when we do get good stuff to share, its probably gonna get :mikothumbsl: anyway. So yeah, why bother? The nijiYamanbas themselves are either touching grass (like Scuddle, hope he's doing okay) or just post if there are some interest, if at all. Hell, I am struggling to find good stuff to post about Niji as well, but even I started to just, realized that it isnt worth it.

But eh, what do I know.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This was the creature demanding you take down those karaoke streams and then started to mald about your very existence
La ogra goblina de chapultepec... dios nos ampare.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Anyone who religiously watches Mumei, I got a question: has she ever been asked if she was interested in moving to Japan? If so, what was her response?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

Actually, if you click the 3 dots on the upper right of a tweet and click "View Post Engagements" you can see quote tweets and all that shit again.

Here's hoping Moriko acan chill and roll with the punches. Like her streams, hope she doesn't mald out too hard here.
I look forward to a future rant from her about cajuns
I know Gura talked about it before, but you know Gura...
Well yeah, that would require her to stream.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Biboo + Nerissa + Shiori = Rock, Paper, Scissors
Hahaha, I get it! Cuz Biboo’s a rock, Shiori has books, and Nerissa’s a lesbo slut!
See, I don’t ONLY insult niji.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
As someone who is in ID and regularly consume this stuff, it is pretty good for what is essentially cheap instant noodle. Just follow what others said and combine stuff like meat/veggies/eggs/etc to it to make a decent meal out of it, and you cant never get bored by it.

You can also try the "Mie Kuah" version (aka the one where you don't throw the broth away) too, if you want your usual brothy noodles experience.

Give it a try, maybe buy one or two packets and see if it worth your buck or not. In ID at least, while this is still popular, people tend to go for import stuff for some reason (like those Korean ones)

Oh hey, someone noticed it. I mean lets be honest, we nijiYamanbas tried, but then again Niji doesn't exactly have good stuff to share.

But when we do get good stuff to share, its probably gonna get :mikothumbsl: anyway. So yeah, why bother? The nijiYamanbas themselves are either touching grass (like Scuddle, hope he's doing okay) or just post if there are some interest, if at all. Hell, I am struggling to find good stuff to post about Niji as well, but even I started to just, realized that it isnt worth it.

But eh, what do I know.
If it makes you guys feel better, the current trend is to baitpost about Gura rather than Nijisanji. So hey, there's that.
:irysthumbsupl:

I, personally, do like hearing about actual positive shit about Nijisanji. Even if your post ends up getting :mikothumbsl:'d by @Bay Lurker, who gives a shit about reacts or what he thinks?
:ironmousekek:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hahaha, I get it! Cuz Biboo’s a rock, Shiori has books, and Nerissa’s a lesbo slut!
See, I don’t ONLY insult niji.
This is your reminder that Irys hasn't streamed in 10 days. :BijouBijou:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
One of my powers is to spot anime girls that are disguised as guys, but it works the other way too. Ain't sneaking no twinks and traps past me.
We didn't need another sandy.
God dammit man ! I was watching the apex championship this weekend. There was a Wattson cosplayer and i thought it was really good. Turns out it was fucking froot.

Proctor please explode this mans penis.

Average skitzo behavior

because you already have their real name and or where they went to school BRAIN WOMAN USE IT.
I don't know how much perms differ across the companies, but I mentioned back in February that Niji got perms for it, so I think it's option 2. I mean, did any of the girls mention wanting to play anyways? Regis might actually be the only one who bothered looking into it.
eh gura was the only one interested in action games and it's a rhythm game too. so not surprising.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I, personally, do like hearing about actual positive shit about Nijisanji. Even if your post ends up getting :mikothumbsl:'d by @Bay Lurker, who gives a shit about reacts or what he thinks?
True, but at the moment I am somewhat lacking the drive to find any good stuff from Niji, and yeah, I guess even I have limit on that react, since it only took me till what, recent posts to tell that lurker to fuck off.

Anywho, I genuinely dont have any good Niji stuff to share. Best is probably Hana Macchia's alt twitter account being mopey because 9/11 is also the same date Nijisanji ex-ID (and thus her gen, 3SetBBQ) first made their activities.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Anyone who religiously watches Mumei, I got a question: has she ever been asked if she was interested in moving to Japan? If so, what was her response?
I don't recall, but considering she's got a bunch of health issues, can be a neurotic mess, and also has her Animal, I doubt she wants to live there full time.

God's Strongest Dragoon

True, but at the moment I am somewhat lacking the drive to find any good stuff from Niji, and yeah, I guess even I have limit on that react, since it only took me till what, recent posts to tell that lurker to fuck off.

Anywho, I genuinely dont have any good Niji stuff to share. Best is probably Hana Macchia's alt twitter account being mopey because 9/11 is also the same date Nijisanji ex-ID (and thus her gen, 3SetBBQ) first made their activities.

On the flip side, @Bay Lurker can end up liking your content and then you'll wake up to 48 notifications and they're all "Haha" reacts from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom