"Guh"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Mori is now in some Japanese festival called X-CON with Fubuki, Suisei and Marine

tofubeats

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Faggy ass devs
My favorite part is them nerfing Balteus, the spider and one endgame boss, but not balancing the comically overpowered gear the player can use like stun weapons, the wheelchair, shotguns, etc..

Piarro

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Not that I should be giving this any more attention, but I bet "a prominent individual" and "on this forum" are separate clauses and they actually meant they'll be releasing someone prominent overall, and posting it here. I am unsurprised a driveby is unable to form sentences.

Mostly because there isn't anyone prominent here at all.
It'd be Proctor as the face of the site and someone who recently attracted some minor attention across some small communities for his grooming of smaller streamers, or Thhrang who's managed to get a couple autists crosshairs locked on him. Like Chase as everyone's joking. Other than them the only person notable to anyone other than the regulars here would be Nolan and he was doxed forever ago.
Y'know, assuming this big info drop in the next couple weeks isn't just a whole lot of hot air from a kid who's maybe paid for info from a true and honest dox site, who've given a deadline just long enough for them to DFE with the money.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
FuwaMoco Screaming Compilation 🔊❗❗❗
:kaelalaugh:
1694470528521.png

Berry.png
Koseki Bijou (2023)
Baery Juice
Digital Art
Acquired from 【Armored Core 6】Hey Buddy! - #5

Last edited:

braindoko

cute chocolate briish martian thinks 9s has vag bones

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It'd be Proctor as the face of the site and someone who recently attracted some minor attention across some small communities for his grooming of smaller streamers, or Thhrang who's managed to get a couple autists crosshairs locked on him.

There is precisely one image of me voluntarily uploaded to the internet and it is more than five years old. Unless he hacked my phone from 2014 I have literally nothing to dox. Nor would I particularly care overall because I look completely average. My youngest parent is in their 60's and was an MCSE in the 90's and drilled into me the 'never ever ever sign up for anything using your real name' rule. My older parent radiates an anti-technology field and hates all social media without exception.

So basically unless somebody considers fairly elegant photographs of old people in formal clothes at church meetings taken by relatives on Facebook as earth-shattering dox material, it's not me.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This whole arc really shows that being "too boring to dox" is really some sort of superpower.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For no particular reason Nyaru is streaming Microsoft Flight Simulator

Piarro

Early Adopter
Not that I should be giving this any more attention, but I bet "a prominent individual" and "on this forum" are separate clauses and they actually meant they'll be releasing someone prominent overall, and posting it here. I am unsurprised a driveby is unable to form sentences.

Mostly because there isn't anyone prominent here at all.
When I first read the message, I did interpret it as "I will drop a prominent individual's dox on this forum" in ESL, not "I will drop a prominent forum user's dox".

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
When I first read the message, I did interpret it as "I will drop a prominent individual's dox on this forum" in ESL, not "I will drop a prominent forum user's dox".

He was a seanig. Makes sense. I know some non-seanig SEA people and they talk just like him. Strangely competent English punctuation and spelling, far better than most ESL people, but distinctly non-standard or overly formal sentence structures.

In Matrix we were thinking, and it'll probably be @The Nousagi.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
He was a seanig. Makes sense. I know some non-seanig SEA people and they talk just like him. Strangely competent English punctuation and spelling, far better than most ESL people, but distinctly non-standard or overly formal sentence structures.

It makes sense, but he doesn't post here that often after the patron shit show. He probably does research on here to get options, but that's about it. then again, I could be reading too deeply into a skitzo rambaling.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Going to mirror this post from KF:
MarinaVT, who you may remember is part of the fag group VTRainbow that was at Offkai and also was heavily involved in the Pikamee harassment drama, recently got a sponsorship from a drink company.

a

As you can imagine, the quote retweets are pretty funny.
View attachment 44683View attachment 44684View attachment 44685View attachment 44686View attachment 44687

It got so bad that Marina had to send simps to try to damage control, and the company closed replies because they're a bunch of pussies (not real ones, of course, because it's a tranny.)
View attachment 44688

I checked and I'm blocked by this person as well despite never having interacted with them, by the way.

One of the only few people I despise. Constantly inserts itself into drama to shit on other vtubers to try to gain clout often misrepresenting facts. Tard also jumped on the Roza thing with Lucid and started bitching at them to fire her ass.

i think she was one of the first that bailed if not THE first. I heavily suspect most people there just agreed to collab in among us and then bailed once the cat was out of the bag so to speak I forget whoelse was in the collab but i remember two or three other "names" that might have been used to get people interested

Yes i'm saying this bitch may have invited some decent sized streamers under false pretenses then used their names to fill the room and then sping "surprise tranny topics" on them.

:cursedbae: but i want the believe.

as a preface: Total Tranny Death. But so what? Even i support the INFORMED ADULTS who actually are experiencing some kind of body dysphoria who did legit years of soul searching and looking at medical options before exploding their penis. Your gonna have to give a bit more then the most vague statement of support.

Does she eat the children because that will make me anti her so hard.

Funny. Either shes not so out and proud to the public and still pretending to be a woman and NOT correcting everyone who misgenders them irl because they know on some level it's fucking stupid. or she knows it's fucking stupid an is just like this online because it's an excuse to be mean to people.
I am still not sure about this shit. I feel like it was set up with time and as you say, at the last moment they changed the reason for the collab so that anyone that would bail out would look bad cuz they hate troons or some shit.

Maybe when he's not busy calling his talents monkeys.
Based

Anyways, this showed up in my recommendations. Looks to be a demonstration for some 5view's new model.

View attachment 44706

Shes ex Cyberlive.

I dont think it would be too hard to find who Nousagi was if you were a SEA. Motherfucker says whenever he will show up at a convention and what he will wear. Not really hiding his identity if you ask me.

Korsche likes the bossman.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Top Bottom