"I just wish I had an actual dick sometimes, like- I'm glad to be a womans, but man, just wish I could feel pussy like that 😔"Dena

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I suppose I should be glad I'm a non-entity white-noise poster.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Miko and Suisei had a quick twitter space from their hotel room.

They never revealed where they were, keeping the food they ate and their timezone secret. They were able to go to a 7/11 and get some cup noodles though. They were vague about why they traveled in the first place, only saying it was for work/business. They did come with some staff that were fluent in English though.

Suisei was okay during the flight and slept with no issues. In the past, she's talked about how she gets motion sick in planes so maybe she took some medicine or something. Miko's mom was really worried and called her 5 times on the day of the flight to make sure she was okay.

Seems like they went to an amusement park too. They got on a reverse bungee/slingshot machine and talked about how the instructor was giving out directions in English. Suisei was laughing at Miko who was screaming for dear life.

They'll be returning tomorrow since the Blue Journey live is in 2 days and Miko is in it. I'm thinking we'll get a travel report stream sometime with photos and video.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Gambler,Smoker and drinker?
You know how it goes.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Going to mirror this post from KF:
MarinaVT, who you may remember is part of the fag group VTRainbow that was at Offkai and also was heavily involved in the Pikamee harassment drama, recently got a sponsorship from a drink company.

a

As you can imagine, the quote retweets are pretty funny.
View attachment 44683View attachment 44684View attachment 44685View attachment 44686View attachment 44687

It got so bad that both Marina had to sent her simps to try to damage control, and the replies were closed because they're a bunch of pussies (not real ones, of course, because it's a tranny.)
View attachment 44688

I checked and I'm blocked by this person as well despite never having interacted with them, by the way.

The Twitter tranny cries out as its own tactics are turned back on them.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did she say why she won't stream on YT anymore?
I think JP has an active FPS community there that she has integrated with, but @La+ de Central Norte can correct me if I am wrong. Honestly, she already streamed on Twitch a lot to begin with, so she should be fine with the move.

MarinaVT, who you may remember is part of the fag group VTRainbow that was at Offkai and also was heavily involved in the Pikamee harassment drama, recently got a sponsorship from a drink company.

a

View attachment 44683View attachment 44684View attachment 44685View attachment 44686View attachment 44687

It got so bad that Marina had to send simps to try to damage control, and the company closed replies because they're a bunch of pussies (not real ones, of course, because it's a tranny.)
View attachment 44688

I checked and I'm blocked by this person as well despite never having interacted with them, by the way.

Bullied Pikamee? Say no more, I will watch this unfold with great pleasure.

:amepopcorn:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Twitter tranny cries out as its own tactics are turned back on them.
d7a.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I still member when their big trans rights Among Us collab that was the star event, (days after the shooter thing and a direct jab to people playing le eviul wizard game) was mogged by a Pippa and Sleepy-project guerilla stream about the DnD movie.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I still member when their big trans rights among us collab that was the star event (days after the shooter thing and a direct jab to people playing le eviul wizard game) was mogged by a Pippa and Sleepy-project guerilla stream about the DnD movie
And a good third of the people meant to be in it didn't even show up for the collab, or bailed after three games.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I think JP has an active FPS community there that she has integrated with, but @La+ de Central Norte can correct me if I am wrong. Honestly, she already streamed on Twitch a lot to begin with, so she should be fine with the move.

Yes.
All of her Streams in TW are:
VALORANT
VALORANT
VALORANT
So i guess is a good idea but the vtubers from the Era of pre-recorded videos died for a reason.
Also i dont like that Twitch doesnt holds archives so she woul need to upload VOD somewhere.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

a

It got so bad that Marina had to send simps to try to damage control, and the company closed replies because they're a bunch of pussies (not real ones, of course, because it's a tranny.)
View attachment 44688

tranny chainblock list was going around during hogwarts. I'm blocked by a lot of troons for absolutely no reason what so eve.r

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
And a good third of the people meant to be in it didn't even show up for the collab, or bailed after three games.
Right, i distinctly remember punkalopi bailing really fucking early, lmao

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
In the following weeks, I'm planning to release the dox of a prominent individual in this forum. The dox will contain every photo of themselves along with some information of their first-degree relatives.

Look forward to it!

I think it's best to create a new thread for them to spotlight this individual, and hopefully be searchable through Google. ;)
I am prominent? :smugselen:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

soap suds

speaking of smoking do we know other vtubers who said they smoke on stream

i remember kanae saying he did on an apex collab that he did with hoshikawa but that could may as well be a joke considering their dynamics
Kanae's thing was more than likely a joke. He jokes a lot about smoking for some reason, but he doesn't actually partake in it. He likes the smell though, which I find weird, but maybe that's the asthma in me talking.

Niji does have a handful of smokers though. I don't know of anyone in EN who does it, but in the main branch, there are a notable few. Someone already mentioned Leos, but there's also Lauren, Toru, and Bobon. There's probably more, but I don't have time to go clip diving right now.
Lauren:

Lauren and Leos:

Toru:

Bobon:

Last edited:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Miko and Suisei had a quick twitter space from their hotel room.

They never revealed where they were, keeping the food they ate and their timezone secret. They were able to go to a 7/11 and get some cup noodles though. They were vague about why they traveled in the first place, only saying it was for work/business. They did come with some staff that were fluent in English though.

Suisei was okay during the flight and slept with no issues. In the past, she's talked about how she gets motion sick in planes so maybe she took some medicine or something. Miko's mom was really worried and called her 5 times on the day of the flight to make sure she was okay.

Seems like they went to an amusement park too. They got on a reverse bungee/slingshot machine and talked about how the instructor was giving out directions in English. Suisei was laughing at Miko who was screaming for dear life.

They'll be returning tomorrow since the Blue Journey live is in 2 days and Miko is in it. I'm thinking we'll get a travel report stream sometime with photos and video.

Shit like this makes me want to go learn my moon runes. So much quality content lost and not being able to watch the literal best vtuber Live. :nehgah:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think Punkalopi was one of the people that bailed. Bless her heart.
She was, but not because she doesn't believe in The Message™.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Kanae's thing was more than likely a joke. He jokes a lot about smoking for some reason, but he doesn't actually partake in it. He likes the smell though, which I find weird, but maybe that's the asthma in me talking.

Niji does have a handful of smokers though. I don't know of anyone in EN does it, but in the main branch, there are a notable few. Someone already mentioned Leos, but there's also Lauren, Toru, and Bobon. There's probably more, but I don't have time to go clip diving right now.
Lauren:

Lauren and Leos:

Toru:

Bobon:

i didnt expect toru to be one but i kind of did on bobon

he was a CS-pro(?) at some point and as far as i know many cs players in SEA actively smoke

Top Bottom