"I always feel the universe between my legs"Minase Rio

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm not Kenough to be doxxmaxxed. I'm also not prominent, just retarded.
if you being responsible for more than half the messages on
pippa thread isnt prominent idk what is

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
In the following weeks, I'm planning to release the dox of a prominent individual in this forum. The dox will contain every photo of themselves along with some information of their first-degree relatives.

Look forward to it!

I think it's best to create a new thread for them to spotlight this individual, and hopefully be searchable through Google. ;)
While you're searching for the dox, maybe you can find someone who gives a shit.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
speaking of smoking do we know other vtubers who said they smoke on stream
NijiJP Leos Vincent smokes. One of his notable clip on his early days is when he malded about the price of cigarettes being increased while playing minecraft.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm in Jambalayas boat, I'm pretty sure that there are no photos of me out there. It ain't worth getting worried about, it's almost like a threat against the forum in its vagueness. Unless it really would out someone as Henri as that would be funny. But he already has a thread

:smugselen:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Looks like she will stop streaming on YT and will only do shorts and edited video. She will also stream on twitch
Screenshot_20230911_124011_One UI Home.jpg
Ready 🫡
Does anyone knows another alternatives?
Huh. That is unexpected. I am surprised Cover okayed that, actually. I mean, I think it is a good idea, anyway. I am surprised they haven't tried to harder to get the Twitch audience. Even if this forum hates Twitch, it is still a bigger live audience than YouTube.
I think it helps she knows how to use it.Most Holomembers only know how to use NND and YT

Awoogers

NijiJP Leos Vincent smokes. One of his notable clip on his early days is when he malded about the price of cigarettes being increased while playing minecraft.

oh right i forgot about this clip from leos

he did say he regularly does so i think he still smokes at the moment

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
In the following weeks, I'm planning to release the dox of a prominent individual in this forum. The dox will contain every photo of themselves along with some information of their first-degree relatives.

Look forward to it!

I think it's best to create a new thread for them to spotlight this individual, and hopefully be searchable through Google. ;)
How's this for prominent individual, bub?
1694447280845.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Good news for Hime collab fans: Hime has two collabs on Airi's channel this week. The last collab between these two was really fun, so I'm rather looking forward to these.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Look forward to it!

C'mon, share the @superduper pics, she might be insane but she's pretty.

Looks like she will stop streaming on YT and will only do shorts and edited video. She will also stream on twitch
It might not be conventional for Holo but if her streams perform better there then she might as well. Using YouTube as more of a gateway to funnel to the Twitch stream with short-form content than an archive for full streams isn't an unheard of strategy.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Raden just hit 100k subscribers again during livestream and immediately removed her mask after that

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Look forward to it!

The fact you are teasing this in the following weeks instead of dumping it right now says you have absolutely nothing and this is a flaccid attempt to intimidation.
If you disappeared a long time ago instead of sperging out people would have probably forgotten about you and your dog raping decapitation gay satanic ritual with two other men Chase.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 44674
Ready 🫡
Does anyone knows another alternatives?
I use PurpleTV. It is partially paywalled, but I think that only applies to beta versions of it. I have no issues with the free, general audience stable release. It, otherwise, has no issues blocking all ads and gives access to all third-party emotes.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
In the following weeks, I'm planning to release the dox of "Nolan Crush". The dox will contain their real name, embarrassing posts, and some photos.

Look forward to it!

RiverBear

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Awoogers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Abi, who recently collabed with Pippa on her Brazil stream, has gotten her own billboard advertisement for her birthday.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Going to mirror this post from KF:
MarinaVT, who you may remember is part of the fag group VTRainbow that was at Offkai and also was heavily involved in the Pikamee harassment drama, recently got a sponsorship from a drink company.

a

As you can imagine, the quote retweets are pretty funny.
1694449298262.png1694449307076.png1694449318899.png1694449334667.png1694449349301.png

It got so bad that Marina had to send simps to try to damage control, and the company closed replies because they're a bunch of pussies (not real ones, of course, because it's a tranny.)
1694449410971.png

I checked and I'm blocked by this person as well despite never having interacted with them, by the way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom