"I can only sleep to dommy mommy ASMR. it has to be loud enough to keep my neighbors awake too"Tomoe Umari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Joining the conversation about EU market. Even if Cover does not want to hire EU talents for whatever reason, I'm still curious about the lack of EU-friendly streams from the existing talents besides Kiara, as the NA talents can just stream at their morning/day time and it would land on EU prime time. I wonder if there are pressure from management for them to stick to NA hours (like what Vesper experienced), or it's just their own preference.
I can only explain for the ones I follow the most.
  1. Ame very rarely streams at 10pm CET, that's it. Though for Ame, I can confidently say that it is her bad sleep schedule that prevents her from streaming earlier than she usually does.
  2. There was a period of time in 2021 when Gura would often stream at 8pm CET. There was even a cute moment of her trying to impress her new Russian viewers. Unfortunately this practice did not last and not long after she was back to streaming only on her usual 8pm EST slot.
For the rest of the girls (minus Bae, IRyS and Calli while she was in Japan since they would be asleep at EU prime time), I wonder if they have ever talked or expressed interest on streaming at EU hours. On an extra note, Fuwamoco are the only ones in Advent to try to cater to EU viewers with 5pm and 10pm CET stream.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Axel's Currently Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Axel Syrios Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-【KARAOKE】THANK YOU FOR TEMPUS WEEK♡-VoZVWgdn7Sw.jpg
Mega Link - Axel Syrios - 【KARAOKE】THANK YOU FOR TEMPUS WEEK♡-VoZVWgdn7Sw
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

DanishCookies

Joining the conversation about EU market. Even if Cover does not want to hire EU talents for whatever reason, I'm still curious about the lack of EU-friendly streams from the existing talents besides Kiara, as the NA talents can just stream at their morning/day time and it would land on EU prime time. I wonder if there are pressure from management for them to stick to NA hours (like what Vesper experienced), or it's just their own preference.
  1. Ame very rarely streams at 10pm CET, that's it. Though for Ame, I can confidently say that it is her bad sleep schedule that prevents her from streaming earlier than she usually does.
  2. There was a period of time in 2021 when Gura would often stream at 8pm CET. There was even a cute moment of her trying to impress her new Russian viewers. Unfortunately this practice did not last and not long after she was back to streaming only on her usual 8pm EST slot.
For the rest of the girls (minus Bae, IRyS and Calli while she was in Japan since they would be asleep at EU prime time), I wonder if they have ever talked or expressed interest on streaming at EU hours. On an extra note, Fuwamoco are the only ones in Advent to try to cater to EU viewers with 5pm and 10pm CET stream.
The worst thing they could do to Europe, aside from the Great Replacement that is going on, is for all Nijisanji to stream only during EU hours. Would be nice too so Americas and Asia won't get Niji content during those times.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Please forgive my numberfagging because it is the only proper way to address this. As much as I enjoy trolling eurofags (trust me, I've spent a lot of time in online games trolling you guys), the blatant truth is that EU has not shown to be super profitable compared to other regions. I know it sounds crazy to say this given the EU's population and the wealth of their countries but they don't really put up substantial numbers as a region. The Advent monetization streams showed that the EU just didn't really show up despite being a continent of 1st world nations and a massive population. The cope at the time was "well, it was at 4am for us! Of course we didn't show up!". Amerifags convinced Cover to open a branch because they would show up for JP streams and keep in mind, JP hours to Amerifags is pretty much NA hours to Eurofags. Even the followup stream to Fuwamoco's monetization stream was their morning show and that was a solid fit for the EU but there still wasn't a large presence. Even the JPfags showed up for Fuwamoco's monetization stream while it was the middle of their work day.

The whole reasoning for dedicating a branch to a region is the understanding that if the fans are dedicated enough to show up during off-hours, talents in that region will pop off since there's obviously a big market there. Unfortunately EU just doesn't do this and it's not like talents streaming in hours dedicated to the EU really pop off.
I feel like there is some disconnect. Sure EU buys manga and watches anime but when it comes to Vtubers I feel like most don't watch or care about it. ES crowd while not as affluent as French and German, they are way more passionate about it and will probably simp harder. Not sure if its cultural.

For any 0-2 views and vtweeters lurking about

Archive

Most Vtubers join and die out in less than a year. I have seen many get stuck at around 10-40k subs and its mostly due to getting complacent and not marketing themselves better. Shorts does seem to be a great way to grow in numbers even if it doesnt directly translate to CCV.

Dude, wtf... it looks like shit.
Even that guy Dudul made better designs with his predictions.
View attachment 44628
I agree, it sorta looks kinda meh.

So I know the idea of 'how worth it' is it for some smaller corpo vTubers comes up every so often. I wonder how 'normal' this is, but Cheri from vReverie just revealed she has 2720 members currently while averaging 250 CCV typically. Goddamn, that's a lot more than I was expecting.
2750 is disgusting. Holy shit. She is a bit of an anomaly compared to some of her company mates. Her shorts have greatly boosted her and she has a ton of subs similar to Rin. It wont translate to stream watchers but it translates to possible shorts and VOD watchers.

The correct opinion is hating both, like the shounen trash they are.
Good opinion.

Why was Koa so memorable? What drew people to her? I've seen her mentioned on several boards every so often like she's a mythical figure.
Her singing was top notch and she was a bit rage-y and somewhat retarded which are things I love. Also had some great childhood stories about bullying people. Finally her hentai obsession and how passionate she was about NTR was great watch. She was a bit rough around the edges but she had great potential.

silentcouch

Not one who caught a lot of Purin stream's, but she does really well in karaokes, it sucks that she had health complications and is taking off to recover (though that is for the best, surgery is a bitch after all.)
1694415588495.png

her last song from Watamote was very on par to the ed actual song.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I think the answer is, unfortunately, fairly straight forward. Cover's financial disclosures mention a large Moderation team and all of the EN talent's managers are out of Japan. Reality is 5 pm CEST is Midnight JST, but also 8 am in Los Angeles. Cover would either need to hire specific EU-time moderators or the Manager has to work the wild hours that Kiara's does. As it is, it's probably that Jenma is up at 5 am for Kiara's streams.

Also, from a business view, there's not a great Language to cover the space. Cover could definitely use native French and Portuguese speakers, but the Portuguese speaker would be targeting Brazil anyway.

UberSoldat

Seeing the rainbow colors in the thumbnail almost made me hurl (I wonder why :smugpipi:) atleast it's charity for neglected kids.
She's a vermintide ally, fair warning

Walking away from Niji while they were on their high may be one of my few good decisions in life.
TBH I'm also finding myself unsubbing from more and more Nijis with time, what with all the knowledge we now have of the company's BTS workings, coupled with the fact that, a lot of the time, the livers aren't really playing or doing anything interesting that I want to watch.

Not-Username

Well ... not surprising. The simp is strong in her (whatever the hell this stupid test is anyway)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Now that Shiina has a proper graphics card, can anything stop her?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You will live rent-free in this woman's head for the rest of her life. I still recall how, a year or two ago, I got a random Discord call from a woman who had specifically tracked me down after realizing I had returned to a certain gaming community after a ten-year absence to shriek at me hysterically for trolling her server, which I'd done five years prior to THAT. 15 whole years and she still remembered exactly what I'd done, even though I needed to consult multiple friends who were in the same group to even remember the name of the server she ran or who she was.

Rest of her life.

Rent free.

Guaranteed.
74f.png

niggaphil

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
TBH I'm also finding myself unsubbing from more and more Nijis with time, what with all the knowledge we now have of the company's BTS workings, coupled with the fact that, a lot of the time, the livers aren't really playing or doing anything interesting that I want to watch.
Sooner or later, the forum would finally lose the remaining nijiposters and it would purely hololive. Must be a great day to behold.

Ain't no way Proctor would be caught death with a niji girlfriend.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Sooner or later, the forum would finally lose the remaining nijiposters and it would purely hololive. Must be a great day to behold.
Also doesn't help that the ID livers I do follow like my man Bobon rarely stream nowadays

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Also doesn't help that the ID livers I do follow like my man Bobon rarely stream nowadays
Yeah, I understand it. Ex-ID is crumbling more and more and almost half of IDs that I followed like Siska, Nara Haramaung and Azura Cecilia already left or planning to. EN is plagued with troubles and the reason why Nijisanji got bad rep to the point that talking about them will get you the same scorn you get for not siding with the woke, and JP is just too cut off by everyone to even consider what they do wrong.

I just want to say that at this point, no one is gonna bother talking about them Nijisanji here anyway, just because they are so goddamn pissant on managing their own shit, and it would be the day to behold.

EDIT: Isn't that what everyone wants, right?

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
happy 9/11, gamers

surely there will be no related yabs today, right

God's Strongest Dragoon

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Top Bottom