"Eating Mike Tysons Ass"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

So I know the idea of 'how worth it' is it for some smaller corpo vTubers comes up every so often. I wonder how 'normal' this is, but Cheri from vReverie just revealed she has 2720 members currently while averaging 250 CCV typically. Goddamn, that's a lot more than I was expecting.
Cheri is a huge outlier from what I understand and just has way too many god damn memberships. For a while, you could just hop into her stream and you'd get instantly gifted a membership.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
did a basic search to see that this hasn't been posted here but this random vchuba did a decent enough video on Rushia/Mike, no real new information but it does collect and showcase the schizophrenia some people posted

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So I know the idea of 'how worth it' is it for some smaller corpo vTubers comes up every so often. I wonder how 'normal' this is, but Cheri from vReverie just revealed she has 2720 members currently while averaging 250 CCV typically. Goddamn, that's a lot more than I was expecting.
Having more members (or subs in Twitch's case) than CCV is not all that odd. Though, 10x more than CCV seems like a lot more. I'd assume there are a lot more VOD viewers on YT, though. Plus, paywalled content is much more common there.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Having more members (or subs in Twitch's case) than CCV is not all that odd. Though, 10x more than CCV seems like a lot more. I'd assume there are a lot more VOD viewers on YT, though. Plus, paywalled content is much more common there.
With around 4,000 subscribers and an average of less than 40 viewers per stream, Natsumi (Chinchilla) had around 350 members, even though her last member's only post was over 10 months ago.
2023-09-11 dawwdaw.png

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Still cannot comprehend what kind of utter Nolan tier retard of a husband would ditch someone as precious as Korone. How could you not want a hag wife who works out, can dance, and play video games for 10 hours with a smiley face?
Me, It brings my house great dishonour that the baby maker has better gaming skills than me.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Honestly, I was gonna say I thought people were being unfair and that Hololive's Amazon shirts were nothing any more special than these, but I went and looked and they actually are way better.

Nothing I would wear or even buy, but they are fun shirts, at least.
Don't forget that on Amazon you can pick your size and not deal with blanket sized tshirts
I'd like to take a moment on this day to remember loss:

View attachment 44640

Also, best registration date.
Is this somehow LOSS or am I just too far gone?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lia's HuniePop adventure got censored and reuploaded

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Unfortunately I couldn't find the Sam Hyde video about 9/11 so instead

Art tax from Tomoes discord
Lemons.png

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
What I will say is Hololive has some of the greatest Tard wranglers known to human kind, you get over 50 women in the same (internet) space and it doesn't devolve into catty public bitching? These people should be helping with peace talks in the middle east not helping make anime girls.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What I will say is Hololive has some of the greatest Tard rangles known to human kind, you get over 50 women in the same (internet) space and it doesn't devolve into catty public bitching? These people should be helping with peace talks in the middle east not helping make anime girls.
There was that one time they let Matsuri throw a public bitch-fit over Haachama and ghosted her for like a year and a half. Can't win them all, I guess.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan did 9/11

#Lmaoscanmeltsteelbeams

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Anyone ( @Azehara @That Chuuba Enjoyer ) looking for signs of life from Koa direct your attention to this timestamp 1:53:40
The "sex monkey" as she referred to herself showed up on the kudoboard to show support and said the reason she stopped streaming is that she is too busy raising her and Roza's love child

Also if you stick around for the message right after that you might see a certain Pope clipper who was lucky enough to have his message read right after the funny monkey's

Also he made Roza laugh with his dumb pun and feels very accomplished right now

Why was Koa so memorable? What drew people to her? I've seen her mentioned on several boards every so often like she's a mythical figure.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Why was Koa so memorable? What drew people to her? I've seen her mentioned on several boards every so often like she's a mythical figure.
For me it was her great singing on top of her unhinged nature

there was something hilarious about watching her earnestly defend NTR Hentai and other cursed fetishes

logitech

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If her corpo is taking half she's getting $4760 before taxes, damn the disparity in ccv and members is insane. What does she offer for members that she has a lot?
On the EU timezone market. I honestly think that if you're an english speaking content creator your market will be 99% north america, I can bet good money that all these girls metrics say almost all their viewers are from the US. The european market might only work if you're aiming for a local audience in your language and even then I don't think there's enough to keep you afloat. Kiara has the chance to appeal to the nazis but if she does her viewership drops to 3 digits at best.

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from an older stream!chinchilla.png

DanishCookies

Top Bottom