"We spend a frrreaking long time to get out of here, and it's right here! I'm fucking done! lol I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done! I'M FUCKING, FUCKING, FUCKING DONE!"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Pretty cool cosplay. Pretty cool to see the ID girls get love. I would honestly expect almost everyone to either go JP or Myth when cosplaying.
In ID cosplay scene at least, it's mostly JP and ID hololive that get more cosplay love, but some characters are generally rarer than others. Which is basically "I found 1 Kaela amidst 6 Zeta and 12 Kobo" kind of situation. I have seen most of Hololive ID cosplays in events so far, with exception of Anya and Reine. Granted this could be because I missed their appearances or that I just wasn't able to recognize the cosplay because I have to take account their 2nd/3rd/concert/etc costume to consider.

JP is there, and I can just count ones that are rarely appearing amongst event cosplays, like say, everyone at HoloX aside of La+ or Yozora Mel, and then there's one that I posit that it has never attempted or seen before, like AZKi or Choco-senpai. Weirdly I haven't seen Sora cosplay either, which is rather surprising considering how easy it is (or maybe I missed it. Can't exactly photo everything). There are still cosplayer who goes as Rushia despite her being fired though. I guess folks just like her design, or it's still a popular costume to get/rent.

EN hololive cosplay in ID is generally leaning toward everyone who decided to grab Gura's shark cape, a trident prop, and go around as Gura for the cheap. But recently I have seen Calli, Ame, at least 1 orange woman cosplay (the one I posted a while back), Mumei and Ina. I haven't seen any Kronii/Fauna/Baelz, and I'm pretty sure no one hasn't been making Advent cosplays for rent/personal cosplay in ID scene either.

For Nijisanji at least, it's pretty much just EN with sporadic JP and even less ID presence for their cosplays. There are so many Alban cosplayer...

EDIT: Forgot to mention, there are less amount of Indie vtuber cosplays, but there are at least cosplays of ID indie vtuber Mythia Batford (relatively unknown outside of ID), that purple gay bottom and NijiEN asskisser Shxtou and of all people, Shylily.
EDIT2: Just to clarify again, this is from what I saw on events with my own eyes (and phone camera), there are likely professional ID cosplayers who done their cosplays of whatever vtuber I missed mentioned but I never know unless I dug deeper in the nest of social media.

Last edited:

No Name

Mika is doing a Charity stream marathon, 60 hours for the Peduli Anak Foundation - pedulianak.org

There is more on Twitter

Seeing the rainbow colors in the thumbnail almost made me hurl (I wonder why :smugpipi:) atleast it's charity for neglected kids.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ina doing a Twitter space in about 20 minutes.

Chicken woman anniversary week schedule. I wonder what Myth will do for the 5 hour relay.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Geega's released a chat/interview style video series. First episode talking with Ironmouse about their Vshojo debuts and debuts/being in a corp in general.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Also has an MV premiering right after. This is one of the most popular songs on her 1st album and it's basically 4 minutes of Ui calling her fans pedophiles :SelenHAHAhere:

Is she... is she aware of Ui rape ritualposting?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The fucking what now? Is that something the JP fans engage in or is that just Western fans being fucking degens, as usual?

In less Islamic content news, Mumei's art stream later will be open VC:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The fucking what now? Is that something the JP fans engage in or is that just Western fans being fucking degens, as usual?
Its somewhat both
Jp artists make alot of Ui/Subaru rape art

/vt/ has a frequent Ui rape poster

Both deserve the rope

MadDog

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Only if your under 50 kg and your veins are near invisible, otherwise WTF
Ngl ive had good bloodwork done and i still had nasty bruises, it sometimes just seems to happen

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's Shiina time again! I'm 50/50 on if she played off stream and is going to melt Balteus or if we're going to be in morbus mald town for 2 hours :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Kick his ass Shiina!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Nurses that are no good at hitting veins, it happens

I've had a crazy amount of bloodwork done in the past few years, and never had anything close to that happening.

[INSERT IMPLICATION OF LIA HAVING DIVERSITY HIRE NURSE HERE]

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
While she likely doesn't browse /vt/, she's aware of how much degen wakarase art she gets. Pretty sure her and Marine joked about it during one of their collabs too.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Nurses that are no good at hitting veins, it happens
I just go to a phlebotomist. You either get an obnoxious black girl or a nice old lady but they rarely screw up for me. Bloodwork straight at the doctors office is more risky for bruising I feel.

Not-Username

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Ame's in members showing off her home made 3D studio and recent improvements she's made to it and also talking about the struggles of trying to convince Cover to let her use it to do more official 3D events for EN with it, and some of you motherfuckers dare to compare her output to Gura's...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
morbus mald town for 2 hours
To be entirely fair to the lewd hoarding hag, the game is incredibly poorly balanced, and every boss is a strugglefest if you don't abuse the shit out of melee weapons and the assault kick.

Top Bottom