"I hope all future is blessed with happiness"Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Have some blessed audible Hagsmith laughter mixed with silent

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I just mean they didn't renew their contract because the terms changed.
Everyone in this thread when HoloEN discussion starts:
1694368505658.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I love how her L2D seems to capture her real life expressions pretty much perfectly.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Gartic Phone with Uruka is fun. If she thinks your art sucks or doesnt make sense she'll say it. She's fun

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You know there is no drama in the vtuber sphere when people will argue about gura for the fifth time in the month.

Inb4 the rushia arguments.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This gura seething and self-defecation-induced-by-rage reminds me of the pointless ayame seething so many people partook in when we were in the homeland, at least the gura seething makes more sense because more of the forum's userbase watches her, the ayame thing never made sense because most people there were EOPs and didn't even watch her when she did stream.
Yeah, a lot of the gura posting has been feeling like shit-stirring and drama-baiting more than anything else.

My feel for the situation is that travel to Japan and dealing with projects there takes a lot out of her, so since she went there for the end-of-summer concert we had a gap around that; hopefully we'll be back to more frequent streaming through the fall until we start getting closer to HoloFes.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Flare's new outfit, btw, as I don't think it got posted. I think it looks good.

It looks even better with the coat off imo. Pink is not a color I thought would go well with Flare but it's a great match.
582095.jpeg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Basically over half of the eu speaks English. Which equates to 250-300mio people.
Should be about the same lvl as Indo, right?!

What does segregated mean? And how did you get that impression? Never heard of an internet segregation.

Edit: I would really like current channel data of viewer countries. Superchat currency is sadly lacking.
I don't know about half of the EU honestly. I feel like I'm in one of the few countries where basic television wasn't/isn't dubbed to all hell. When I go across the border, regardless of what country, even channels like Discovery are dubbed. Who's fucking paying people to dub Gold Rush?? And even trying to converse with the population in English is usually an uphill battle.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
IMG_20230910_163420_1.jpg
Since I saw a post mentioning Kaela, here's a Kaela cosplayer I took photo today on a somewhat unassuming mall-focused cosplay event. Yes I gave her a gun and all, but sunglasses Kaela looks better

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Dont worry brothers, now that Vesper has been vanquished from Cover, Gura can come back to stream

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Flare's new outfit, btw, as I don't think it got posted. I think it looks good.

Can't believe Flare raided Pippa's closet for a new outfit smh

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Ayame and Lui disneyland trip

AntHime streaming

Rare Panko's twitch stream

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Dont worry brothers, now that Vesper has been vanquished from Cover, Gura can come back to stream
Cover got their month of constant streams. If they want more, they need to sacrifice two more homos.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Cover got their month of constant streams. If they want more, they need to sacrifice two more homos.
All the homos I cared about already left so, worthy sacrifice. :botanshrug:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Replace hohol with polish and we got a deal
As far as Polish goes, unless you get Fearsona to reincarnate, good luck with that, because I don't know any other Polish Vtuber who'd be more than a local 2view. If anything, it's already hard as it is to find a Polish Vtuber that hasn't abandoned ship. If you end up hearing of anyone though, throw me some names and I'll look into them.

Negzana

Why is she so cute no matter where or when she appears
Yeah, a lot of the gura posting has been feeling like shit-stirring and drama-baiting more than anything else.

My feel for the situation is that travel to Japan and dealing with projects there takes a lot out of her, so since she went there for the end-of-summer concert we had a gap around that; hopefully we'll be back to more frequent streaming through the fall until we start getting closer to HoloFes.
At least for me it's not shitstirring it's just doomering
View attachment 44596
Since I saw a post mentioning Kaela, here's a Kaela cosplayer I took photo today on a somewhat unassuming mall-focused cosplay event. Yes I gave her a gun and all, but sunglasses Kaela looks better
Wish I was there

Horo7618

No one in particular
If anyone is legitimately angry at the Gura situation, they probably need to get some help. As for me, I'm not angry, I'm disappointed....

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Speaking of homos, we have people who watched pre-holo Randon, here, right? I saw someone offsite mention that he actually told his second stabbing story in a pre-Vesper Randon stream (he refused to tell it as Vesper, IIRC). Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom