"Pekora's body is healthy! I don't mind a little bit of bacteria"Usada Pekora

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Touri Sei continuing her Kivotos adventure at 9PM JST, this time going to Trinity and the Make Up Work club.

Would be heaven for Touri-sensei the ojisan. Also first half only so she won't get to the point of getting walled since her level is still low.

Flare with her new outfit at 10PM JST.

And immediately after, splatoon collab with new outfit.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
FlaVR member Nayvell Milkdrop is officially debuting in ... what's this? ... 3 HOURS FROM NOW HOLY SHIT GET IN HERE!

Was just about to post this. Come watch our orange ice cream gal!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
MV Dump since it's been a while

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ui has a response to all the loli talk here. She is currently doing a fan meetup as loli Ui. In prison. :ironmousekek:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Ui has a response to all the loli talk here. She is currently doing a fan meetup as loli Ui. In prison. :ironmousekek:

Also has an MV premiering right after. This is one of the most popular songs on her 1st album and it's basically 4 minutes of Ui calling her fans pedophiles :SelenHAHAhere:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I saw the link to the live after Regloss finished. Noticed it was Ui and thought, "interesting. 20k watching." Had just finished. Clicking around, I think "that's a small model for her". Then I click and she's got the grade school backpack and was thinking "oh, maybe something like a slice of life song set. Non Non Biyori or something like that".

Then I saw the set.

I can't tell if I should be horrified or applaud the depth of the troll job.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Also has an MV premiering right after. This is one of the most popular songs on her 1st album and it's basically 4 minutes of Ui calling her fans pedophiles :SelenHAHAhere:

Those last few seconds were pure eye candy due to how well animated it is

This is just a normal Ui stream. Ui trolls her fans often. Also, 20k is pretty typical for her.

Ui-mama has one of the best relationships with her chat, the banter between them is great

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe is still doing her donothon, she's raised over 3,600 God-blessed American dollars so far. If you're willing and able, please show this horse some love :sanasmile:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Please forgive my numberfagging because it is the only proper way to address this. As much as I enjoy trolling eurofags (trust me, I've spent a lot of time in online games trolling you guys), the blatant truth is that EU has not shown to be super profitable compared to other regions. I know it sounds crazy to say this given the EU's population and the wealth of their countries but they don't really put up substantial numbers as a region. The Advent monetization streams showed that the EU just didn't really show up despite being a continent of 1st world nations and a massive population. The cope at the time was "well, it was at 4am for us! Of course we didn't show up!". Amerifags convinced Cover to open a branch because they would show up for JP streams and keep in mind, JP hours to Amerifags is pretty much NA hours to Eurofags. Even the followup stream to Fuwamoco's monetization stream was their morning show and that was a solid fit for the EU but there still wasn't a large presence. Even the JPfags showed up for Fuwamoco's monetization stream while it was the middle of their work day.

The whole reasoning for dedicating a branch to a region is the understanding that if the fans are dedicated enough to show up during off-hours, talents in that region will pop off since there's obviously a big market there. Unfortunately EU just doesn't do this and it's not like talents streaming in hours dedicated to the EU really pop off.
I'd argue they haven't really put the work in to make Europe a more profitable market. You can't spend years running on NA times which are inconvenient to the EU market and then just drop a couple streams in that timezone and expect the same NA profits from what is in reality a mostly untapped market. You haven't built the core audience to enable that, what EU fans exist are already staying up to watch and engage during NA hours so it doesn't seem like there's a difference.
Hololive does seem to understand this in other cases in their attempts to create regional branches such as China and Indonesia, but seem content to just roll EU into NA under the "EN" branch despite that being an overly broad category.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Nayvell Milkdrop of FlaVR is currently having her L2D debut, which will have her singing karaoke which I highly recommend as she's a really good singer.

Edit: Holy shit she even has an intro video, didn't expect that.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Nayuta with a Sound Horizon karaoke stream, complete Elysion setlist (VOD will be member-only).

Elysion is great, basically love stories of five women.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Since she's come up, I gotta say Ui is insanely based. She somehow finds the time to drop banger content like multiple covers (this year alone she did 6 or 7 iirc), an entire album, a solo live and now a 3D live for her loli form that was originally just a meme. Not to mention she maintains a consistent weekly/bi-weekly stream schedule and is naturally entertaining whether it's shitting on her fans, complaining about her job or being bad at video games.

We know from multiple examples (Pochi-mama, Sana, Ina etc) how ridiculously stressful it is to be a professional artist and keep up with vtubing so I appreciate Ui managing to do it for years without burning herself out. She also designed the pure blessing known as Oozora Subaru so she'll always have my gratitude :sanasmile:
58904568.jpg

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Small part of the clip but hopefully this means Cover started to pay for all the trips the girls are taking back and forth.

Since she's come up, I gotta say Ui is insanely based. She somehow finds the time to drop banger content like multiple covers (this year alone she did 6 or 7 iirc), an entire album, a solo live and now a 3D live for her loli form that was originally just a meme. Not to mention she maintains a consistent weekly/bi-weekly stream schedule and is naturally entertaining whether it's shitting on her fans, complaining about her job or being bad at video games.

We know from multiple examples (Pochi-mama, Sana, Ina etc) how ridiculously stressful it is to be a professional artist and keep up with vtubing so I appreciate Ui managing to do it for years without burning herself out. She also designed the pure blessing known as Oozora Subaru so she'll always have my gratitude :sanasmile:
View attachment 44565

Something something Line stamps doko

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Just a quick summary of Ollie's memberstream:

- Her new original song is in the making, approximate release date unknown.
- If you didn't listen to Jollie Jollie even once you're a fake fan (clarified to be a joke).
- "I said Jenga, not Tenga! Though, if she buys Tenga, I'm joining. HOT! LESBIAN! SEX! ...I'm joking, I'm just joking, thank god it's membership."
>thank god it's membership
:smugpipi:
- Someone superchated her with "Bad Dragon Fund, at least get the tiny weenies". :vomit:
- She met a retail worker who was so drained of life, she was more of a zombie than Ollie herself.
- She ended up buing some shitty toys called Magic Mixies because she felt so bad for the retail worker. Emotional manipulation succeeded.
- And now chat's gaslighting her into thinking it was all just an excuse to buy herself some dolls.
- "(reads dono) Safe for work toy fund! (snaps) All of my toys are safe for work, what do you mean?!?"
- She almost cut herself while opening a package, but kept screaming "I'm okay, don't be concerned" - that part reminded me of Wosemi-sama's early cooking streams.
- She got mad and turned the superchats off.
- For the final part we've got angry dollhouse building ASMR (it's for her acrylic standee).
- Ollie tries to convince viewers that zombie biology works different and veggies are, in fact, unhealthy for her. Undead body requires junk food, apparently.
- She gets super happy when people DM her with "APEX TONITE???", but can't really play it that much (thank fucking god).
- Ollie's not sure at which point does foreplay turn into an intercourse when lesbians are involved. She claims she's "figuring it out".

So. That was a stream that happened. Somewhat on a horny side.

Not-Username

USS IOWA

Guys there's rrat goimg around that one of the new Hologirls is Delutaya, Is it true? If it is there's one way to revive talents in the company.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Please tell me you didn't move to fucking Methdesto, Rie.

There is the potential she's still in Australia because apparently they're getting hit hard with floods too, I think
Hate to burst the bubble, but she's still in Australia. She was living on her own in Sydney, but in the return stream admitted she just moved back in with her parents (most likely in Melbourne or Brisbane) because shit is so goddamn expensive and it's impossible to live in a big city alone on a modest income. If she's serious about the roses, they'd be at her parents place.
There is only one current flood warning in Australia, but I doubt Rie has moved to Victoria.

View attachment 44550

I'm not saying you're wrong, but this is an offshoot of Kiwifarms. Doxing using publically-available information is expected practice here.
And this basically confirms it. So yea, she's not in Commiefornia at least.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Just a quick summary of Ollie's memberstream:

- For the final part we've got angry dollhouse building ASMR (it's for her acrylic standee).
Here it is:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Guys there's rrat goimg around that one of the new Hologirls is Delutaya, Is it true? If it is there's one way to revive talents in the company.
Raden sounds like her but im 100% sure that its not Delutaya

Top Bottom