"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird."Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wonder if they'll ever partner up with specific companies in other countries just to have better shipping methods.
I don't know how things will work but it would be awesome if they got someone like PlayAsia for example to distribute their stuff in Asia+Oceania, some other company for Europe while their office in Canada handles the Americas region.
At the risk of timelooping again, the details in Cover's recent report to shareholders mentioned about working more with affiliate stores in Asia and North America for supposedly year-round stocking of their merch. So imagine for instance you see some teenagers go to Hot Topic and they get hooked into Hololive because they love some of the character designs. I mentioned this usage of a 3rd-party as a stop-gap plan they might be implementing to see if retarded shipping costs really are holding merch sales back. They might find that merch sales don't really change by lowering the cost of merch for the customer, so they don't end up expanding operations. They might find that their merch sales go through the roof instead, which would give them a reason to invest the money into merch distribution and cut out the middle-man.

It's just a very safe, but very long overdue, expansion of their merch distribution.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
While Japan generally has far more equitable parental right's laws compared to the West, Korone's general streaming & content volume has always suggested to me she doesn't have any kids. At least alive. In societies where 1 child can be very a normal, an unfortunate tragedy easily ends most marriages. Or she's got a broken "Man Picker", as a Woman I interacted with after her 3rd divorce.

Additional Thought: if the rumors of her being in her mid to late 30s when she started and she'd had a child in her low 20s, it's entirely possible she joined Cover as a 2nd job to cover high school / college costs. Which would be funny to think about helping put someone's kid through college when you send a Super Chat. Minus Yagoo's children in a number of years and the rest of the staff at Cover.

Is the rrat of Korone still working at a bakery while being a vtuber true?
We have officially transcended the era of the cycle of "orange woman bad" and "pink woman bad". Embrace the new age of "blue woman bad".

Gura's on a break because of health issues she doesn't want to disclose as to not worry the chumgots. She's also burnt out from all the vtuber and idol things she's doin'. She really loves Holo and being an idol but it takes too much of a toll on her right now. She'll be back to streaming but not quite regularly.

Blue woman tired and sick, not bad. Also she's socially retarded purisu andastando.
One Half SEAYamanbas other side Spiks.
Overseen by a Bong
dark times

Ah, the trinity of fäggotry. WWIII will happen soon I suppose.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Gave this a listen. I don't really care much about it being coomerbait, if someone wants to be sexual (while not actively being a creep towards non-consenting people) and finds comfort in that then that's fine, but the track itself is just crap; it lacks the catchy beat something like Tsunami had. It was kinda doomed from the start considering, from what I've heard, Ghost Data just doesn't seem like that great of a track composer. Also, if that name sounds familiar, he also did a similar track with Melody.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Mumei thought that her merch samples wouldn't arrive in time for Yagoo modeling:

But at least a tote bag was there in time for a great photo:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys! Please give Rie your thoughts and prayers in these trying times...

Archive

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Gave this a listen. I don't really care much about it being coomerbait, if someone wants to be sexual (while not actively being a creep towards non-consenting people) and finds comfort in that then that's fine, but the track itself is just crap; it lacks the catchy beat something like Tsunami had. It was kinda doomed from the start considering, from what I've heard, Ghost Data just doesn't seem like that great of a track composer. Also, if that name sounds familiar, he also did a similar track with Melody.

Ghost Data has a lot better tracks, but it's the Chorus or first Bridge (I'm not sure exactly what you'd call it in this construction) is just bad. It builds to a drop then doesn't commit to be a techno, EDM or dubstep track. And it repeats the drop 4 times, which kills all of the momentum of the song. It's 4 separate songs, which is very much a trend type in Jpop, Kpop and Vtuber pop. But they still have to work together and the contrasts need to work in tandem.

That momentum killing section probably should have dropped into something like the Doom/Djent rapid fire towards metalcore sound. Though probably with strings rather than playing a chainsaw. Demonic lullaby sound would work, since he going to repeat to that motif in the second bridge but ethereal.

Ghost Data could have almost copy & pasted his own work from this song:

And it'd have worked better in that bridge/chorus section. Would need some tweaking, but it's what kills the song.

He could have also copied from the early bridge here and it'd have gone a lot better.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's kind of why Nyaru's model doesn't resonate with me that well and feels 'off', she's got the same kind of 'Astolfo' jaw that makes her avatar look like it has manface.
Okay, that's a... unique take, I think.

I don't see it at all.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

For any League of Legends bros, Feviknight is a KR GM Bard OTP. Does streams in KR/EN.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Guys! Please give Rie your thoughts and prayers in these trying times...

Archive

Please tell me you didn't move to fucking Methdesto, Rie.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Given her proximity to Gilroy and Merced I hope she likes garlic and corn. :whatastory:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Another Tempus original for Tempus Week.

Not a fan of this one. Sounds like something RIot Games would pump-out.

In a world saturated with new debuts every month, I couldn't imagine getting hung over a streamer who doesn't stream anymore.
Myth was the gateway drug into Vtubing for many so there is an extra layer of attachment towards them. Yuko blew up in size. I wonder if part of her audience comes from Guras given how similar they act.

Kirsche with a stupid take, what a shock.

The random inconsistency of body types and no real means of definitive aging in anime will always invalidate arguments trying to leverage against lewding characters because you're more or less just buying a fictional number at face value that may or may not be reflective of how they're designed to look in the first place.

Allow me now to uncork but a fraction of my autism as this is some shit that's been burning hot in my brain for over a year now and there's an excuse now to go in on it. So I'm going to. Preemptively leave your autistic stickers, it's the only means of validation that give me purpose.

View attachment 44498
Mio Naganahara from Nichijou. Ostensibly 16 years old but her overall look would generally align more with 'loli'. Yeah it's a comedy series so physical design doesn't mean much, but the overall point is visual consistency. Pretty much all the characters in the show have similar sort of looks that don't really speak much to their age aside from Hakase, who is obviously a child still. To intense misfortune, these characters have still ended up being lewded despite not being designed to such a purpose. Onwards though.

View attachment 44501
Chihaya Kisaragi, from Idolmaster games, is also 15~16 but has a definitive feminine figure. Her flat chest is supposedly a character trait, sounds like typical asian genetics to me, and doesn't even look that unusual in any consideration.

View attachment 44504
Misaki Aoba, also from Idolmaster games, particular art rendered from the same source as Chihaya. Looks to have a pretty similar build to Chihaya, who is canonically 16, so that means she's also a minor, right? Misaki here is actually 20, but she looks like she's as old as or younger than someone who is definitively a teenager. There's an absolute fuckload of characters of all kinds of age ranges but the general design of the titles doesn't really lend itself to lewdness itself, the art styles are largely homogenous and most of the figure differentiation seems to be more of informed attributes because they're not really defined that much in official art. The greatest source of that comes from the r18 artist community where the various outputs are equally wild on what individual character's proportions are like despite being largely teenage girls.

Blue Archive was mentioned in specific though and that's where this entire point really starts to go hog wild.

View attachment 44507
Momiji here looks like a loli-type character. Figure concealed by the large clothes but easy enough to tell she's pretty small, yeah? Well, she's supposed to be 15, and while the perspective doesn't help much as it serves to make her look smaller than she may be, still very much visually appears to be younger than a presumed 15. Especially considering...

View attachment 44510
This god damned titmonster, Moe, who is also listed as 15. I'd buy '15' as in "the weight in pounds of each breast individually" because even ignoring chest size, proportionally she also doesn't look like she'd fit an age of 15. I'm not going to provide images for all the others, so for a majority of characters mentioned afterwards here will be links, but there are multiple other instances of betiddied '15 year olds' in Juri, Kaede, Kotori, Hanae, Eimi (extremely haram, official art btw), and Chinatsu all within the 15 year old age bracket, which there are a fair number of other characters. Though in comparison...

View attachment 44514
They tend to be more proportioned like Maki here, who doesn't have an overexaggerated physique nor is oversexualized like some of the other '15 year old' designs. Though if those extreme examples are up there for the 15 year olds, then they have to be even worse the older they get, right?

lol. lmao even.

View attachment 44519
So here we have Hina, who has an alternative skin with a swimsuit that is the traditional school swimsuit that does everything it can to paint her as a loli character despite being 17 and technically, close to age of majority and thus legal. She's got Hoshino and Neru with her in the "What are these sassy lost children doing here?" pool of being obviously designed to look younger than 17 and both also have alt skins of swimsuit and bunny suit respectively and you can go look for yourself for Neru's bunny suit with the knowledge that she looks like she's 12. Compared against the broader character pool that does tend to have a lot of 'underage' girls that have figures that would be ridiculous even on fully adult women, they stand out as anomalies meant to cash in on an obvious audience with no real consideration to their age. This is also a bit in contrast against the idea of actually petite/underdeveloped individuals in reality where while they might have smaller proportions they still have various other signifiers to their age, but these don't really crop up in drawn characters and are almost always treated as "one thousand year old vampire" handwaves. Shoutout to Hasumi in particular for both being the best design and the least haram, winged woman supremacy, I am not taking any questions on this, but also keep in mind that she is supposed to be 17. Again, technically still a minor. I bring this up as an illustrator for comparison against...

View attachment 44524

Shun, who has 'top secret' for her age which can only mean christmas cake at worst or outright hag at best, given that she's an instructor at one of these schools and all evidence points towards her being an adult. Here we have a baseline for what an adult character design looks like in regards to the rest of the cast, which if you've taken a look at some of the previous ones listed in links, the more egregiously 'developed' characters don't have a lot of visual disparity from the example set by Shun. What, because she's taller looking, maybe, she's supposed to be an adult unquestionably? Compared against Hasumi above, or maybe even Hinata or Kaho who both have fairly comparable proportions despite being among the 17s. Also for comparison, one of two 18 year olds in her swimsuit art, where it's no longer technically weird shit to be ogling her! This is totally a normal physique for a freshly legal woman surely.

This sure is a whole lot of horseshit, and okay maybe Blue Archive of all things isn't a good example in itself but I could do the same thing with Genshin, or several other such gacha-shit games where the characters are a big part of the draw. Shit, I could have probably stayed entirely within Idolmaster and kept making the same point but it's works like these waifu games that have the most damning evidence for the point I'm making: character ages are a bullshit metric thrown around without a lot of real justification. I sure as shit wish that some of the girls in Blue Archive were representative of the degree of physical development you could see in real life, it would have made the dating scene of high school a high impact bloodsport, but much like the fact we have here teenage girls with made up proportions, their 'age' is equally bullshit and anyone trying to make a serious point that Tiddybeast von Thunderthighs is an illegal 16 year old is looking for an excuse to stir shit because there ain't no way I'm accepting that and I don't care what artists, wikis, or the court says. They're designed to be visually appealing for whatever fetishbait they're made to appeal to, an assigned age is just a means to justify their existence in their setting, giving it any consideration on whether or not they are definitively 'legal' for sexual purposes is trying to assign real world legality to fictional entities whose entire identity is just an informed state and is the definition of 'excuse plot'.

tl;dr If you're going to lose your shit because some fat titted anime femoid has an info card that says she's 14 you're an idiot. Maybe make a case when they're obviously a child in physical stature, proportions or heavily implied/depicted in such a way, but you'd probably be better off focusing on real world child exploitation before you start mounting campaigns for the rights to representation of fictional entities. Keep that up and before long we'll have the worlds first fucking strike initiated by cartoon hoes demanding a fair cut from proceeds made by selling hentai drawn for patreon supporters from unaffiliated artists because their identities weren't licensed for such products.

If you read all this, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Completely agree with you on this.

So I found this brand new vtuber DoxiVtuber the Paradox Vtuber

Nux has been shilling her on Twitter, and then she collabed with him and he released the video during her Debut on twitch to shill her when she had 200 followers on twitch 6 days ago (now 2.1k follows and currently streaming to 137 of them as I type)
Shill Collab

Here's her Debut (with Karaoke)

The first thing that caught my eye was her model it's very nice looking

The second thing I noticed was her pretty good cover of Fleeting lullaby and the neat MV it came with

Her fans are called Doximorons lol

So basically they are trying to hype another vtuber similar to what they did with Truck-chan? I stopped hearing or seeing her around after the first 2 or 3 months after her debut. Guess she burned out or some shit because she seems to be on twitter doing face reveals "immersion breaks).
1694331689021.png

Not really a fan of that model. Seems like she's pushing for coombait to get easy and fast views.

For any League of Legends bros, Feviknight is a KR GM Bard OTP. Does streams in KR/EN.

:SelenHAHAhere:
1694331415107.png

Remember that guy that was working with the Jim voice and trying to get a Pippa voice? He did a stream earlier setting things up to record "A Whole New World" with Pippa and Jim singing.

4:43:38 has a nice take. Pippa's AI can sing better than Pippa.

Last edited:

Limkin

There was even a SC she read in one of her latest streams asking her to communicate more (of course), and she took a moment to actually acknowledge she is bad at it and she was going to try to be better, and of course now we are up to a few weeks of complete silence again! As a chumbud I'll watch her whenever she is on, but I also won't be surprised if she decides to graduate sooner rather than later.
You are an enabler of this behavior and you know it. She will never stop putting bare minimum amount of effort until it results in massive loss in viewers and revenue

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Doxing a vtuber isn't very nice dude...

God's Strongest Dragoon

Given her proximity to Gilroy and Merced I hope she likes garlic and corn. :whatastory:
>gets convinced to move to California to be closer to coworkers/friends
>tries to be within driving distance of the Bay Area so she can be near Shiina, Airi, Dizzy, and Muumi
>decides to move to an "affordable" city because she can't stand being out in the rural sticks
>doesn't realize Modesto is referred to as Methdesto as it is Stockton's slightly less murderous little brother of a city
>gets to be bombarded with agricultural shit the moment she gets near the city limits, especially fucking cow shit
>finds out the hard way the drive from Modesto to the general Bay Area can take several hours each way because of traffic

:NOWWELAUGH:
Doxing a vtuber isn't very nice dude...
Normally the concern about doxing a vtuber is that someone might do something to them with that information. Moving to Modesto however, you don't need to worry about someone tracking you down. You just have to worry about living in Modesto
:selenpointandlaugh:

niggaphil

>gets convinced to move to California to be closer to coworkers/friends
>tries to be within driving distance of the Bay Area so she can be near Shiina, Airi, Dizzy, and Muumi
>decides to move to an "affordable" city because she can't stand being out in the rural sticks
>doesn't realize Modesto is referred to as Methdesto as it is Stockton's slightly less murderous little brother of a city
>gets to be bombarded with agricultural shit the moment she gets near the city limits, especially fucking cow shit
>finds out the hard way the drive from Modesto to the general Bay Area can take several hours each way because of traffic

Wait, when did Rie and her family moved to USA? I never follow her activity. Moving from Aus to USA will be a biggest mistake if she is trying to get some authentic BBC or Nolan's dick.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wait, when did Rie and her family moved to USA? I never follow her activity. Moving from Aus to USA will be a biggest mistake if she is trying to get some authentic BBC or Nolan's dick.

There is the potential she's still in Australia because apparently they're getting hit hard with floods too, I think

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Onolumi streaming Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Gura's on a break because of health issues she doesn't want to disclose as to not worry the chumgots. She's also burnt out from all the vtuber and idol things she's doin'. She really loves Holo and being an idol but it takes too much of a toll on her right now. She'll be back to streaming but not quite regularly.
I'm still surprised chumkeks beleeb this (or still maintain their memberships) but good for them, I guess.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The last two girls of DEV_IS: ReGLOSS will debut in a little over two hours from now. There will also be a full gen collab after. If you don't speak moonrunes, Holodex has a tab for the EN translator. As a reminder, please keep the liveposting in the dedicated debut thread.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
the perks of having jew gold. Fishman really needs to figure out logistics because if this keeps going on people are not gonna be bother with merch anymore, they're like a year behind from what some people say.
I've spent a retarded amount of money on Phase merch from four different events this year.

I still don't have one piece of Phase merch in my possession. I don't really care that much because I bought the stuff to throw some monetary support to a vtuber company I like while also getting some nice merch to throw on a shelf or something. But the wait time is absolutely laughable. Add in the insane pricing of their flagship coffee, and their whole merch side just looks not-good. Really needs to be something they put more work into figuring out.

Miran has been streaming for the last 45ish minutes or so playing violin and singing. She sounds great doing both. Thanks again to @kushami tasukaru and @nooternun for recommending her. She's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom