"Ooh that cheese looks so good! I wanna smack it, -pappappPAP!!!"Onolumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It feels really weird not seeing @John Vtuber👁️ post anything about shiori for some reason so for today I'll take his mantle and say that you need to get married to shiori now

I will see you at the local waffle house

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Another Tempus original for Tempus Week.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Negzana

Did she get separated/divorced recently or something?
Usually one of the main rrats for Miyasuke (Korone's rm) is she was married and then divorced (Some rrats claim she had kids too). I don't know if it's true, but if it is, husband must have been an idiot because she seems like a perfect partner.

I will see you at the local waffle house

Looks like it might be a collab with this anime clothing company.
Still warily waiting for a 2/10/2022 incident for Shiori given how much she's going into the GFE

Anime Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I took rins crown from you I'll do it again fucker

Complimentary because you keep changing every other month:WHORE!!!:
Change into a spinning Shiori it would be the funniest shit at this rate

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I took rins crown from you I'll do it again fucker

Complimentary because you keep changing every other month:WHORE!!!:

but I really don't, though, it literally only happened once and I've dug my heels since

you can keep Rin though, Shiori's mine

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PC coin to the moon? they posted this

and their shit looks pretty good not gonna lie. Let's see if the company doesn't bend the knee for having shirts of that LE EVIL NAZI VTUBER

USS IOWA

Gura's new outfit stream is less than a day out and she hasn't even acknowledged it. No posts on twitter or YT, not even liked or retweeted the announcement or any contact whatsoever. There's no waiting room, though they may have decided it was best to not put one up as I'm sure pre-chat would be horrible. At this point I wonder if she is just done with it all. Having to do all the stuff for concerts and other lives since late last year, on top of whatever health issues she had/has, just completely took it out of her. There was even a SC she read in one of her latest streams asking her to communicate more (of course), and she took a moment to actually acknowledge she is bad at it and she was going to try to be better, and of course now we are up to a few weeks of complete silence again! As a chumbud I'll watch her whenever she is on, but I also won't be surprised if she decides to graduate sooner rather than later. She's got to have made enough to just take quite a few years off, if not more.
Nah man, She's with Kiara hunthing panthers in Austria. But seriously though I feel like Gura is gonna go the Ayame route, She isn't in the graduation phase imo.

DanishCookies

PC coin to the moon? they posted this

and their shit looks pretty good not gonna lie. Let's see if the company doesn't bend the knee for having shirts of that LE EVIL NAZI VTUBER

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Gura's new outfit stream is less than a day out and she hasn't even acknowledged it. No posts on twitter or YT, not even liked or retweeted the announcement or any contact whatsoever. There's no waiting room, though they may have decided it was best to not put one up as I'm sure pre-chat would be horrible. At this point I wonder if she is just done with it all. Having to do all the stuff for concerts and other lives since late last year, on top of whatever health issues she had/has, just completely took it out of her. There was even a SC she read in one of her latest streams asking her to communicate more (of course), and she took a moment to actually acknowledge she is bad at it and she was going to try to be better, and of course now we are up to a few weeks of complete silence again! As a chumbud I'll watch her whenever she is on, but I also won't be surprised if she decides to graduate sooner rather than later. She's got to have made enough to just take quite a few years off, if not more.
The exactly same conversation was had during her birthday 2.5 months ago, down to people rrating on how she was going to graduate after the HoloEN concert. Actually scratch that, I've seen graduation rrats of her as early as last year, yet she's still hanging around.
Every time someone rrats about Gura graduating, a vtuber from a different agency announces their graduation. :guraa:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
but I really don't, though, it literally only happened once and I've dug my heels since

you can keep Rin though, Shiori's mine
Ok I can live with that I'm loyal to my nefarious Brit oshi

Also go back to dizzy sometimes you :WHORE!!!:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Usually one of the main rrats for Miyasuke (Korone's rm) is she was married and then divorced (Some rrats claim she had kids too). I don't know if it's true, but if it is, husband must have been an idiot because she seems like a perfect partner.
"Oto-san why Oka-san stays for Hours screaming into her Computer and when she talks back to us she screams something about taking our fingers?"
Yeah i kinda see why Aki streams just when she feels like it to actually talk to her child and Husband.Also Korone has her mother sick and even when she is taking care of the old lady she does long streams.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Still warily waiting for a 2/10/2022 incident for Shiori given how much she's going into the GFE
It's gonna happen. She stated as much in her debut. Honestly, one of the most confusing moves I have seen. Saying that in your debut and then immediately diving head-first into GFE. Should be interesting, either way.

The exactly same conversation was had during her birthday 3 months ago, down to people rrating on how she was going to graduate after the HoloEN concert. Actually scratch that, I've seen graduation rrats since as early as last year, yet she's still hanging around.
Every time someone rrats about Gura graduating, a vtuber from a different agency announce their graduation. :guraa:
It's free money, why not stay? Pop up every now and then and fuck off for a bit while raking in money from memberships and merch. JPs do it, she may as well do it, too.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The exactly same conversation was had during her birthday 3 months ago, down to people rrating on how she was going to graduate after the HoloEN concert. Actually scratch that, I've seen graduation rrats since as early as last year, yet she's still hanging around.
Every time someone rrats about Gura graduating, a vtuber from a different agency announce their graduation. :guraa:
The more common rrat was just her going full Ayame, where she only reappears to shill merch or overshadow some new kouhais debuting. There's no reason why Cover wouldn't let her go that route at this point, it's way better for them to let Gura only briefly show up, do mandatory idol concerts, and then fuck off. By letting Gura graduate, they lose out on a huge cashflow because Chumbuds are paypiggies.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
It's free money, why not stay? Pop up every now and then and fuck off for a bit while raking in money from memberships and merch. JPs do it, she may as well do it, too.
The Ayame maneuver

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Has "boomer" lost all meaning now and just become a generic insult? I mean an actual boomer is the one going to the store. The zoomer would be the one ordering groceries to be delivered.

No, you're right. I got "zoomer" and "boomer" mixed up. Forgive me. The ol' noggin doesn't work as good as it did back in the day. Ahhh, my back hurts.

Phase appears to be up to somehting.

I was hoping it was a diss track by Pippa against cops and glowies but if it's just a collab with a clothing company that's fine too I guess.

Top Bottom