"I am Sena Bonbon resident DIYer at FlaVR and today we are gonna review your sins"Sena Bonbon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Send a pineapple pizza to Panko on the way there, just for shits and giggles
and make the pineapple spell "you're brown" kropausechamp.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

So Dizzy made what are most likely veiled allusions to Yuri's graduation from Phase, soft-confirming (or as much as we can expect anyone to admit) the side dono link theory if you want to join the dots here. Timestamp in the video. She doesn't mention Yuri by name until later, but states that people are over it and should move on.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

So Dizzy made what are most likely veiled allusions to Yuri's graduation from Phase, soft-confirming (or as much as we can expect anyone to admit) the side dono link theory if you want to join the dots here. Timestamp in the video. She doesn't mention Yuri by name until later, but states that people are over it and should move on.

someone here hardconfirmed it with a donation to her.

Limkin

Oh, everyone moved on already. From watching Yuri

Short

God Damn the Sun
I won't call hard confirmed but is definitely something.
There was a 90% chance it was going to be @gmail.com anyway, but a fun thing about making the censorship boxes only fit part of the characters in a line is that it's pretty easy to guess what characters might fix that space since the characters on either side will still line up if you guessed correctly. Here's what I get when I overlay the original text with 32pt Arial in green. Note how it perfectly covers the right parenthesis just as it does the text to the left of the box. If you really wanted to hide this, you should have just made the box an arbitrary size and not worry about showing the right parenthesis.

View attachment 26849

Wow, this is really, really stupid. It's kind of hard for me to not feel disdain for this woman at this point, even if Kirsche seems to like her for some reason.

Edit: I wonder how long this has been going on. Was she skimming back in CyberLive too?

ogey_rrat

ogey
Wonder if the VOD will survive that. Also wouldn't be surprised if someone clips it and then tweets it @ Nano/Yuri in order to start more drama (extending the Cyberlive drama arc further).

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Shina lewd
Don´t look at it at work, or when the local "bong in chief" is nearby

I don´t know what you expectet?

Souce

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I geddit that henya-mee is the worst kept reincarnation considering the public eye and the autists using it as a gotcha for culture wars but its funny that some people keep wanting to keep past lives and shit sekrit but its open season when you can get kahntent off a twitter thing
Ohhhhhh, after seeing this posted like 3 times, I never actually got it until this post. I thought they leaked a pre-recorded, upcoming 3d guest spot, not referenced a previous character 3d guest spot.

Limkin

JP translation clips quality has gone to shit since last time I watched. Fuckers just straight up skip half the sentences without subtitling them, couldn't properly color code who is talking right now. Sometimes they even swap who is talking, and about whom she is talking, places. I was trying to find good clips of suisei+miko reaction to regloss debut and at this point I might as well watch the stream itself

Negzana

the only Kaela stream today was a 1 hour collab with Zeta on Zeta's end. She might stream in the afternoon in Japan but that's still 24 hours without a solo Kaela stream. Why live

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

You know what, a little more common sense and less autism would have seen me put that in the degen thread.
The Highlighted section explains this forum a little too well.

JP translation clips quality has gone to shit since last time I watched. Fuckers just straight up skip half the sentences without subtitling them, couldn't properly color code who is talking right now. Sometimes they even swap who is talking, and about whom she is talking, places. I was trying to find good clips of suisei+miko reaction to regloss debut and at this point I might as well watch the stream itself

Fan Subs went through this phase. There was a point before Streaming hit that there was actually color coded text and quite a lot of design that went into it. Then speed became all that mattered when web servers could be used to run Torrents. Lower Effort, Higher Speed becomes the name of the game, even as the pool of clippers/subbers is likely lower.

Salado

I'm too technically impaired to download/upload something more complex than a picture, but there's a clip on pcg of the segment in question in the archive.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
At this minute and hour, (or close enough) one year ago, the first post was made on this forum.

View attachment 44433

Happy 1st Birthday TVA!

May all your oshiis survive another year of shitposting
I liked the farms but honestly, I like it here more. We haven't imploded yet so I guess that's a good thing.

View attachment 44438
gotcha bich

since i didnt read "no". My services are free bruv
Never change.

Wonder if the VOD will survive that. Also wouldn't be surprised if someone clips it and then tweets it @ Nano/Yuri in order to start more drama (extending the Cyberlive drama arc further).
I expected more drama coverage maybe even some shit-talking but it was fairly tame. The Yuri thing basically confirms the rrats.

Shabel Toya has an announcement stream. Im just going to assume graduation (some of the comments hint at it). 77k subs.

ClipTax:

About a week ago (Day 41 of Kirsche's Donothon), Kirsche talked about the Farms and The Horned Rat which is mainly the reason why this site was created. I cropped out some of the fluff.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
You are right, Sushi and these other clip channels went into a torunament to see who can upload the funny moment more quick.
Thats why i only watch dedicated clippers now.

This one for Mio is really good

Stunned But Dumb

Kalion

:)

Shabel Toya has an announcement stream. Im just going to assume graduation (some of the comments hint at it). 77k subs.

Her parent company, LitMedia, is crumbling due to the CEO being embroiled in a personal legal battle which completely drained the company of money. LitMedia's first generation was already sold off to another company named "3Y Corporation".
Good possibility Tonya bought her character rights and is going indie.

A

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's going to move in with Irys isn't she?

Idk why but I so extremely jealous of Bae being able to hang out and make friends with the JP girls.
Like, good for her, but I wish good things would be happening to MY Oshi.
One of my favourite things about following Hololive is that, at some weird level, it often does feel like following a slice of life anime but with an overloaded cast. Those offstream offcollab moments are some of my favourites because I enjoy just knowing my favourites are having a great time with each other.

Unlike Bae, Kiara tries to keep her visits to Japan to as short as possible since she knows that her main audience seems to be EU and EST and she worries about losing some of it if she is away from her regular streaming hours for too long. That makes organically interacting with the JPs so much more difficult. She has to plan and organise meetings with the girls because of her limited time but I am sure she would love to also be invited by suisei to go out somewhere.
Idk where this rant is going, I guess I just wish that wawa could casually hang out offstream with Holos some more but that will never be possible because EU
I mentioned this before Advent, but I was really hoping they got more EU girls for Gen 3 for very much this reason. I don't think she would ever bite the bullet and move to either Japan or the US, as well. so she is basically stuck with hoping people visit her or doing collabs with EU streamers outside of Holo, unless Cover gets more EU girls.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I expected more drama coverage maybe even some shit-talking but it was fairly tame. The Yuri thing basically confirms the rrats.
In hindsight the whole thing just feels like an excuse to get the Yuri stuff and how it relates to Phase off her chest really, it and the idea that while people shouldn't pretend they're above gossip it's best for corps to keep things under wraps is the most concrete thing she really said. Any time a particular subject of recent vtuber drama was proposed she just played it off. Which is fine I guess, no need to open up cross-company shitflinging, but feels weird to even broach the topic at all if you aren't actually going to talk about it.

Her parent company, LitMedia, is crumbling due to the CEO being embroiled in a personal legal battle which completely drained the company of money. LitMedia's first generation was already sold off to another company named "3Y Corporation".
A CEO spending company money and selling assets to cover personal expenses feels like it indicates shady practices, probably for the best to get out with what she can. Just another heartbreaker in over their head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom