"Gi-bara! Gi-bara Gii-bara superchat! Gi-bara Gibara Su-per-RICH!"Otogibara Era

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)

"It's going to be a long one" she says.
20 minutes in and she actually beat the first level. But since the game has three lives and NO CONTINUES she was quickly sent back to the start of the game.
Prepare to go crazy if you watch. The game has exactly two music tracks, an eight second loop for the stages and a four second loop for bosses.

Last edited:

Negzana

20 minutes in and she actually beat the first level. But since the game has three lives and NO CONTINUES she was quickly sent back to the start of the game.
Prepare to go crazy if you watch. The game has exactly two music tracks, an eight second loop for the stages and a four second loop for bosses.

Hope she has her billy mitchel hot sauce (aka game genie) on hand

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Country gal talk with Abigil and Minna. Abis grandpa raised fighting coques in Puerto Rico :takoesl: :takoesl: :takoesl:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Regular starknights of jelly I'm pleased to informed she's not beating the hag allegations tonight on the members stream

She's been watching things from 1990s and such

Screenshot_2023-09-09-21-46-03-95.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Negzana

Regular starknights of jelly I'm pleased to informed she's not beating the hag allegations tonight

She's been watching things from 1990s and suchView attachment 44377
was this a member's stream or something? I don't see the vod

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

>you play as a giant robot
>it dies in a single hit
Uh... not exactly how you make the player feel like they're a giant robot, devs.

Not-Username

Negzana

Still cannot comprehend what kind of utter Nolan tier retard of a husband would ditch someone as precious as Korone. How could you not want a hag wife who works out, can dance, and play video games for 10 hours with a smiley face?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

UberSoldat

Onolumi continues New Vegas, likely moving on to the Lonesome Road DLC

Negzana

Members yes

Sorry I should've put that in
Lia is my phase oshi so I have a membership but I really hope I get a raise soon so I can get memberships for other phase members I like

niggaphil

>you play as a giant robot
>it dies in a single hit
Uh... not exactly how you make the player feel like they're a giant robot, devs.
this game is emulating real life, where anything most likely would blow up or dead in just 1 hit during war :smugselen:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Oh, I didn't notice for sure until now but this is the Transformers game AVGN played too. Should be a fun stream.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Reine art by Pochi for her birthday:

Edit: GDI Twitter
1000007661.jpg
Link

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
A lot of new outfits/updates today and even more are happening tomorrow.
59015.jpg
47891.jpeg
38950.jpeg

Here's Reine's new original song as well. It's a busy weekend.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
For some reason they also gave Roboco Marine's spare coat

loloco.png

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

Limkin

It's so nice of Chloe to add some stupid thing like bandaids all over the new costume to make sure it grabs attention and people don't coom their brains out looking at other attention grabbing things

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I am having trouble telling what's different in Chloe's new outfit. The frilly design and color swatch is too similar to her default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom