"I get the weirdest DMs, we don't DM that often but when I get a DM from Lia it's like the weirdest possible thing I can ever think of; Dude I have seen Freddy Fazbear's nipples..."Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Speaking of Tenma…

The text on Tuesday says "Ganguro." Brown woman enjoyers, take note. (Even though most of the time their brown is from a bottle.)

Oh my god, Ganguro Girl. Newgrounds childhood returning in full force

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
No wonder americans are so fucked in the head if they prescribe you this type of meds out the gate

There's a high chance she takes a toaster bath fellas, so enjoy the time you have with her. :gurasemperfi:

lol schizo

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Tried watching the Tempus collab today to get a feel for the group dynamic a.k.a how big is the void that Magni and Vesper left. I gotta say it's noticeably worse but they're trying. Interesting thing is that Flayon isn't as awkward anymore so I guess he's settled into his holostars role now. If I had to grade the boys in terms of entertainment:

1. Bettel (Very much the showstealer. Not necessarily carrying the event but he knows his brand of comedy and how to play it)

2. Hakka (He had good bits but he's not very good at the MC/host role. Something Magni had loads of experience in)

3. Flayon (Surprisingly entertaining. Femboy mannerisms aside he understands his unique strengths a lot better and leans into it more)

4. Axel (Was on and off during the collab. Sometimes was comatose and other times just let loose with the head empty rants)

5. Altare (Just fell back onto his memes(serial killer,wormtare). Almost no improvisation)

6. Shinri (Zoomer sheeshed/serious foil to bounce the unhinged answers off of. Someone had to do it I guess)
I want Stars to succeed because they, JP and EN, all seem like earnest steamers. Still, it would be amusing if they ever exposed the snakes that left.
- buck
- fucker made Ina cry I bet

Here are some actually good streamers a.k.a. did not abandon their peers

that is KSON

Is Japan OK?

No

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
September
2nd-8th

There were 2 clips that were omitted this week because I featured them last week by mistake, didn't check the release dates properly and will probably happen again.:Vesper-UNHINGED:
You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. Clips that feature more girls together are under "Collab" and will feature all I can find since they don't collab often.

Iori
Animal friend continues being the one clipping the jp girls. This one is a highlight video of her stream with a jong pro, watch in case you want to learn some jong tech

Dizzy
Hag enthusiast provides dizzy without fail. Watch her go on a weird alien tangent.

Uruka
Pebbel clips some very insightful bit of uruka talking about what is like being a vtuber.

Pippa
This week by LEC, azehara, bunhong tokki and deno. She gets roasted by a superchat, she goes full misogynistic pig, gets mad at new vtubers and a highlight of her parasocial stream.

Ember
As usual there's some ember by hag enthusiast. Watch her go off on how to make peak bl.

Rie
There's some rie by whitetail and lord sinte. This week we have her talking about her hot mom and a highlight video of 3d hime that I think is a reupload, not really sure.

Lia
There's Lia!! This time by LEC and necro. We have a bit from the pomu collab and her defending boba balls.

Remi
Remilias toilet as usual clips remi, watch her go on a delulu moment as she puts it

Airi
As usual there's airi by Pontif and hag enthusiast. This week we have her recreate a meme and telling chat about esoteric maid cafes.

Shiina
There's shiina by remilias toilet. This week we have shiina calling remilias toilet out.

Panko
There is some panko by bunhong tokki and komacheez archive. Watch her being italian and having confidence.

Erina
Watch erina's childhood story by maverick

Collab
This week we have 2 dizzy and pippa clips from phase weekly and dizzy's birthday stream. A clip from that erina and airi collab and a clip from the mahjong tournament.

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire. :kaelaapprob:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Stream has been delayed due to internet issues, but when internet comes back, please watch the stream. I'm begging you!
If you ever make a good stream, I'll do my best to tune in.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If you ever make a good stream, I'll do my best to tune in.
I can't tell if I should be flattered that you'd drop by her stream or offended that you're insinuating that she's never made a good stream. Is this what's known as a "backhanded complement"?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh singing at 6PM JST.

Ruri-nee singing to aim for 194k subs at 9PM JST.

774's Touri Sei continuing her Blue Archive adventure in Millennium at 10PM JST.

Including the scene which was initially censored during initial global release and causing backlash which somehow led to the creation of two game versions and the downfall of a South Korean government agency.

And Choco-sensei's reverse totsu to celebrate reaching 1M subs.

While waiting for those streams you can listen to HimeHina's cover of Kanaria's Yoidore Shirazu.

EDIT: Before I forgot, Kurumi Noah's new outfit stream at 8PM JST.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can't tell if I should be flattered that you'd drop by her stream or offended that you're insinuating that she's never made a good stream. Is this what's known as a "backhanded complement"?
To give a more serious response and stop shitposting for a moment, I have pushed Rie's streams a few times when she's done collab streams that I thought were good - the Goose Game stream with Erina, her Princess collab with Rin, her streams with Lia, and her recent collab with Pippa and Tenma. I'm no doubt forgetting a few.

If Rie does more collabs and I like them, I'll post about them and recommend them here. If she does more solo streams, that's fine - she has her fanbase that enjoys them - but they aren't quite to my tastes, so I don't see myself tuning in.

God's Strongest Dragoon

In about two hours, the first day of debuts of DEVI_IS: ReGLOSS will start. As a reminder, please use the dedicated thread instead of flooding this thread.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
F U Australia!

Why do they get to MAGA with IRyS, they don't know anything about freedom or liberty!

RiverBear

Bear with another unintentional rizz

Seriously how does this keep happening

It been like a couple of time now if I recall
Male friend or female friend
imagine having a male friend say he knew he was gay after his experience with you

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Male friend or female friend
imagine having a male friend say he knew he was gay after his experience with you
As a friend I'd honorably beat his ass

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
F U Australia!

Why do they get to MAGA with IRyS, they don't know anything about freedom or liberty!

just go to Australia to meet IRyS, ez clap

MyName

For the ones who were doubtful about the dates of Council 3D showcase, it will be this month.

The special collab is Sana coming back right? Right?

:sanasmile:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Negzana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom