"Explaining to Airi what nutting is while Lia is face down on the ground wheezing"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The special collab is Sana coming back right? Right?

:sanasmile:
Sorry bud, that ain't happening. However we're getting some Council art from her for the event apparently.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

MyName

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Sorry bud, that ain't happening. However we're getting some Council art from her for the event apparently.
FIRST to say I don't believe you. Tard! Tard! Fag! Give me clout!

And actual serious answer; the 'special collab' is special because it's with IRyS and not just 'base' Council members.

And completely unrelated, but going back to when I said I liked Vesper, but his manhera kinda ruined Tempus; I thought of what I think is the perfect analogy if you followed (real) football in the late 90's to 2010-ish. Vesper is like Terrell Owens. One of the best of all time at his position, but a mentally unstable distraction to the rest of the team, prone to mood swings (at times praising his teammate effusively, at other times being completely closed off or blaming them for poor performance and throwing them under the bus), sometimes giving absolutely no effort and mentally checking out even during games, etc. When he was on an upswing he could carry a team on his back, when he was down he'd drag the entire team down with him.

God's Strongest Dragoon

FIRST to say I don't believe you. Tard! Tard! Fag! Give me clout!

And actual serious answer; the 'special collab' is special because it's with IRyS and not just 'base' Council members.

And completely unrelated, but going back to when I said I liked Vesper, but his manhera kinda ruined Tempus; I thought of what I think is the perfect analogy if you followed (real) football in the late 90's to 2010-ish. Vesper is like Terrell Owens. One of the best of all time at his position, but a mentally unstable distraction to the rest of the team, prone to mood swings (at times praising his teammate effusively, at other times being completely closed off or blaming them for poor performance and throwing them under the bus), sometimes giving absolutely no effort and mentally checking out even during games, etc. When he was on an upswing he could carry a team on his back, when he was down he'd drag the entire team down with him.
Kronii basically soft confirmed it during her Ender Lilies stream today. In her post-gameplay zatsu, she mentioned getting sushi with a "special friend" and how she's excited to see the art she did for the event.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Unless I'm mistaken, none of the Amiya or Onolumi enjoyers posted this one. It's already over, but I invite fellow boomers to enjoy these two looking over old gaming magazines from 1991.
Only a few minutes in and there was this cute moment: (7:58)

UberSoldat

She sounds completely different...............

Also Selen appears to be watching a tournament

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Airi is literally just a recoloured Karyl from Princess Connect, She's fish mans OC Donutsteel.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Rindou Mikoto 5th year anniversay 3D live

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Welp, Nice knowing ya boss. Unless she returns with a new Panther pelt

Not-Username

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She sounds completely different...............

As a predator, disguising her true nature is essential to lull the prey into a false sense of security.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
As a predator, disguising her true nature is essential to lull the prey into a false sense of security.
You would know a lot about that

Negzana

Between Aki playing Splatoon, Korone playing Transformers, and Reine's bday, looks like I have to start up holodex again

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
You would know a lot about that

Excuse me, I'm not a predator. I'm a opportunistic carnivore. Know the difference.

BEEG Booba Fishing

IT BEGINS
And one of her first thoughts is she wants to teach ReGLOSS Japandolish, so if eventually they start speaking nonsense, now you know why.

Negzana

IT BEGINS
And one of her first thoughts is she wants to teach ReGLOSS Japandolish, so if eventually they start speaking nonsense, now you know why.

Wow, a lot more people are watching her bday than I expected. Good for her, probably has the hottest design in ID.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom