"Pien outside, but pain inside."Bonnivier Pranaja

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
The Tumblr account still exists, but it looks like it purged the actual homeless or hipster shit.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
A vtuber who does Fate, gacha, etc.

Also apparently does openings for those Hololive cards every once in a while.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Nuke commiefornia*

Waste of resources. Why blow a perfectly valuable nuclear resource on an area that could just be subjugated with some medium caliber automatic weapons? Not like they could raise a potent enough armed resistance to counter a ROF of 400+ rpm.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Clip Tax:

Very cute, Sora is also cute too

I've been listening to this song all day. Sorachan's singing is so good......

I want to join in the cute Soda posting too...

Sofa playing horror games: :BijouBijou: Sofa playing old platformers: :panik:

She makes more scaredy-cat noises playing this shit than anything else lol. She's so cute bros like for real. My simping for her has only grown over the years and I don't think it will stop. I need to GSH, but I don't want to, so I guess I just will dive further down the rabbit hole :neneIdontcare:
Sora summer 2023.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Waste of resources. Why blow a perfectly valuable nuclear resource on an area that could just be subjugated with some medium caliber automatic weapons? Not like they could raise a potent enough armed resistance to counter a ROF of 400+ rpm.
There would be two likely scenarios. The inland regions (where all the guns are in California) would instantly ally with the invaders just for the opportunity of slaughtering Coastal Californians. The alternative scenario is instead those regions devolve into a Mad Max world with roving bands of raiders and slavers. The state is far more factionalized than they would like you to believe. You wouldn't even need to fire a bullet, just tell one group they have the authority to kill the other with no consequences and it will be done.

Anime Fan

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine the confusion on the lawyers when she sent that:ironmousekek:
Considering the reply started with "NYE~" in the title, think it was less confusion and more delight. Whoever got to work on it was a fan, and may even have watched the stream before getting Subaru's mail.

Going rather against the stereotype for Japanese pencil pushers there.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Randon was mistaken for an actual homeless person in college. What a shocking revelation.

I was going to say that Tumblr existing while he was in college makes him much younger than I thought, but apparently Tumblr first came online in 2007. Huh.

Here's the Homeless or Hipster blog, though as mentioned above it doesn't seem to have much to do with that anymore if it did at all: https://homelessorhipster.tumblr.com/ - searching "man in middle" or "guy in middle" with that address hasn't shown me anything promising.

A more promising blog on the same topic: https://hitnh.tumblr.com/ - still can't find any promising pages though.

Particularly if he went to college before Tumblr became popular, it's possible he's misremembering and the blog was on another host like Blogspot, Blogger, WordPress, etc. Some possibilities: https://hipsterorhomeless.wordpress.com/ - https://web.archive.org/web/20121220081216/http://hipsterorhomeless.com/

Walt Whitman's photo from Wikipedia:
Walt_Whitman_-_George_Collins_Cox.jpg

I looked for a while but reached the limits of my tism. Go find him!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
at this rate everyone but pippa are gonna get a collab with one of the more famous vtubers :Vesper-UNHINGED:

niggaphil

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Michi might be tone deaf. But she certainly is fucking cute. Look at that cat/floating broomstick/microphone! Listen to her laughs! For girls like her I would love to have a karaoke lyric overlay so I could drink and sing along.

Edit - fuck, she privated it. have a clip and her song

Last edited:

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Tried watching the Tempus collab today to get a feel for the group dynamic a.k.a how big is the void that Magni and Vesper left. I gotta say it's noticeably worse but they're trying. Interesting thing is that Flayon isn't as awkward anymore so I guess he's settled into his holostars role now. If I had to grade the boys in terms of entertainment:

1. Bettel (Very much the showstealer. Not necessarily carrying the event but he knows his brand of comedy and how to play it)

2. Hakka (He had good bits but he's not very good at the MC/host role. Something Magni had loads of experience in)

3. Flayon (Surprisingly entertaining. Femboy mannerisms aside he understands his unique strengths a lot better and leans into it more)

4. Axel (Was on and off during the collab. Sometimes was comatose and other times just let loose with the head empty rants)

5. Altare (Just fell back onto his memes(serial killer,wormtare). Almost no improvisation)

6. Shinri (Zoomer sheeshed/serious foil to bounce the unhinged answers off of. Someone had to do it I guess)

niggaphil

Not statisfied with the Vtuber community, Nano is joining the Lolcow community to expand her brand :smugselen:

Archive

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Not statisfied with the Vtuber community, Nano is joining the Lolcow community to expand her brand :smugselen:
Joining? She's already a member in good standing. Thank you for liking one of my tweets a couple days ago, Nano. I have given you so much shit these last few months and either you don't know or you don't care and both are fine with me.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
10ma has been pissed at pippa for ghosting henya so she is resorting to sexual harassment instead, someone stop this hag muscle loving fox

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Speaking of Tenma…

The text on Tuesday says "Ganguro." Brown woman enjoyers, take note. (Even though most of the time their brown is from a bottle.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom