"She a ho, man"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
killia cooking something i immediately identify to the brits

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I am just as confused as you are.

So, there's a few things going on here I can explain.

First, Little V does solid rock/metal covers, but his video where he covered something and tossed on a sailor moon suit got way too many views. It clearly works for You Tube, but I question what it's done to his mind.

This genre is called Metalcore, but this is one of the most blatant send ups to the band Electric Callboy. They're extremely big in Europe right now and even their decently sized USA tour has mostly sold out.

If you're going to do an outer spaced themed parody-ish song, a big boobed cat girl doing your screamo section is a very good choice.

I think the Internet might have been a mistake now.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Oh no! Someone named RazzleDazzler is looking for loopholes in rules, being racist, saying slurs! Good thing we don't have no one here fitting the description:
I'm joking, I have no idea who this is

DanishCookies

Oh no! Someone named RazzleDazzler is looking for loopholes in rules, being racist, saying slurs! Good thing we don't have no one here fitting the description:

>read the posts he's being framed as a "baddie"
>
1694202380316.png

based

1694202484296.png

lmao

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Kirsche live

EDIT: Nevermind, it's a donothon. For some reason I got a notification just now.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

While we were discussing the ethics in unicorn behaviour the Terror from beyond the stars is just having his best life

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
I know many of us lament that there aren't many vtubers within the English speaking side of vtubing involved in metal, and that the most prominent one is a :twittersperg:, but at least there's Patra on the Japanese side, and her guitar streams are probably the best "metal" content in vtubing. But enough of my own sperging, here's the stream:

I just skipped around the stream and I have to say listening to a cutesy anime girl sing and play Cowboys from Hell and another song which I'm 90% sure contained the lyrics "I wish my mom had an abortion" gave me the goofiest grin I've had in a good while. Will definitely check out the whole stream later.

It appears that my post has been noticed:

Looks like I've caused the Metokur AI vtuber a bit of distress. I didn't mean to fluster him, I even said in this post that I wasn't sure if he would follow through with his Pippa/Metokur duet idea, but it is surreal seeing my post as the thumbnail of a video. I guess he's going to work on developing all the different voices he needs as he only has the Metokur bot right now.
the post featured in the thumbnail was my crosspost on the homeland so he is lurking that thread, not this website

Very soon Lottie Shinju will playing the Pokemon Infinite Fusion Rom Hack:

If you are a Pokemon fan and somehow haven't heard of this fan game I would highly recommend it.
Speaking of Pokemon fusions, the other day I caught a few minutes of Sinder collabing with Trickywi and I thought to myself, "Isn't that the chick who made those Pokemon Fusion videos a few years back?" As it turns out, yes, they are the same person.

It's a little weird that she has the model that she does since I would consider her old videos to be children's content.

Art:

hiiiii_by_egocider.jpglottie_lads_be_upon_ye_by_linzer_art.jpgshiori_by_appleblossomtea.jpgshiori_novella_by_seventeencrows.jpgowl_sheperd_by_seventeencrows.jpgnature_by_seventeencrows.jpg

SoundWave Superior

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

"Warning, VTubers, the guy who gets off on trolling for attention is trolling for attention. Here's a whole thread dedicated to giving him attention!"

:kroniibitchclap:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
GUYS GUYS GUYS! IT'S HIME TIME! ... well in 6 hours and 31 minutes...

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
If Yagoo really wants Holostars to grow, scout good male chubbas who are so good that ultimately holostars would be the destination for prospective male chubbas instead of nijisanji. We already know that Rimmu guy might be in next holostars gen, just bow your head and hire people like Aruvn, Chimon and maybe even Mysta. Experiment with Holostars KR. Get this guy in holostars jp
You can grow a male vtuber agency without heavily relying on hololive girls by just exploiting nijis fuck ups. The moment male vtubers consider holostars their ultimate aim instead of nijisanji, they have won. Be competent and hire the best in the industry.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
If Yagoo really wants Holostars to grow, scout good male chubbas who are so good that ultimately holostars would be the destination for prospective male chubbas instead of nijisanji. We already know that Rimmu guy might be in next holostars gen, just bow your head and hire people like Mysta, Aruvn and Chimon. Experiment with Holostars KR. Get this guy in holostars jp
You can grow a male vtuber agency without heavily relying on hololive girls by just exploiting nijis fuck ups. The moment male vtubers consider holostars their ultimate aim instead of nijisanji, they have won. Be competent and hire the best in the industry.
I never understand why you said :"bow your head"
Nígger we had Luna for like 3 years now and she was a Horrible Niji

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If Yagoo really wants Holostars to grow, scout good male chubbas who are so good that ultimately holostars would be the destination for prospective male chubbas instead of nijisanji. We already know that Rimmu guy might be in next holostars gen, just bow your head and hire people like Mysta, Aruvn and Chimon. Experiment with Holostars KR. Get this guy in holostars jp
Speaking of good male chuubas, I unironically think Bettel is one of the best in the industry and really hope he doesn't get lured away from Stars by Lando's dumpy and Randon's long, hard spear.

Edit: And to be clear, I think ~90% of it is coming from the unicorns. I don’t buy the idea that ‘homobeggars are just as bad as unicorns’ for a single second.
They aren't as bad, no, but that is mostly because the Stars community is no where near as big as Live's. So a small subset of that community is obviously not going to be the small subset of Live unicorns. The thing that makes them annoying is they are retarded and easily baited by unicorns into fighting and into acting like assholes to the girls as a result. The core issue is the unicorns, for sure, but the collab-beggars are not innocent and greatly exacerbate the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom