"The doctor suspected stomach bacteria, to figure that out he needed me to shit in a cup. So I have to go to the hospital for a bunch of stuff, but also to drop off a cup of shit. I took a bunch of laxatives that day, I drank a coffee, I drank some aloe vera juice, I ate some spinach, had some orange juice, long story short, I shat my soul out later that day. The worst part was I had to scoop the mousse au chocolat into this fucking cup. It was so moussie, and chunky. The medicine I am taking, it seems to help. The first night was still rough, but this night, I feel great. I feel very gassy. Hopefully whatever it is the medicines are working well against that, and now we just hope and preygge (Pray) that when I call on Monday they didn't find anything else that's suspicious."Shylily

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Barotrauma with the person that banged Noel so hard it made her go on hiatus, the Magman and Girl DM

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Schizo rant time:

Honestly, besides the autism with Kronii and one bait SC being read by Fauna by them, all interactions with males have been all cordial and drama free unlike (especially on rhe JP side with how the RUST server turned out) , say, Nijisanji's chink Vox fujos or indie :WHORE!!!: agencies like Kawaii

Like you said, most unicorns are just retards who get irrationaly angry at homos, and if they didnt exist they would just get angry at literally anything
I'ma be honest, I have at times wished the males didn't exist in Holo so we didn't have to deal with the constant dramafest that is their existence, but then I sobered up and realized that no, if they didn't exist or all got graduated when they weren't pulling numbers then the unicorns would just find something else to bitch and moan about, and they would be even bolder thinking they can throw their weight around because the corpo panders to them, so males GOOD, fuck unicorns.
At the risk of coming off as a unicorn-sympathizer, here's my take on things recently. I think Cover has actually been making mistakes lately with how they handle Stars in both promotion and in-general. Using the current set of girls as a promotional tool for them just is never going to work and only cause more issues and will not ever increase their viewership.

The boys and girls just have totally different target audiences and forcing them together is making things worse for everyone because they are inherently incompatible with each other. I think all they are doing now is turning people who were formerly indifferent towards Stars into antis and not getting anyone from the girls' side to actually watch the boys who were not doing so already. I think the portion of the audience that actively dislikes Stars is just growing because of that. Even during the height of the Kronii incident last year, the number of haters was much smaller. This goes for both the EN and JP communities, because I have been seeing it in both.

What they are essentially doing is causing a feedback loop where they are creating more unicorns or people formerly indifferent that are now sick of seeing Stars and Stars fans that complain about girls that don't want to collab and also others that don't care but are starting to hate the girls because of their fans. Essentially, they are forcing two groups of people together that despise each other in order to attempt to appeal to everyone.

I think Dev_is/ReGLOSS is potentially a step in the right direction on how they should be attracting new people while keeping the existing fans from breaking out into a civil war, but time will tell. So I hope that succeeds despite their initial setbacks thanks to Neal...

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
EVO is about to evolve into it's final form: CEO
1694204472247.png

1694204679003.png

Why would you wish such a thing upon Shuba?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Schizo rant time:

At the risk of coming off as a unicorn-sympathizer, here's my take on things recently. I think Cover has actually been making mistakes lately with how they handle Stars in both promotion and in-general. Using the current set of girls as a promotional tool for them just is never going to work and only cause more issues and will not ever increase their viewership.

The boys and girls just have totally different target audiences and forcing them together is making things worse for everyone because they are inherently incompatible with each other. I think all they are doing now is turning people who were formerly indifferent towards Stars into antis and not getting anyone from the girls' side to actually watch the boys who were not doing so already. I think the portion of the audience that actively dislikes Stars is just growing because of that. Even during the height of the Kronii incident last year, the number of haters was much smaller. This goes for both the EN and JP communities, because I have been seeing it in both.

What they are essentially doing is causing a feedback loop where they are creating more unicorns or people formerly indifferent that are now sick of seeing Stars and Stars fans that complain about girls that don't want to collab and also others that don't care but are starting to hate the girls because of their fans. Essentially, they are forcing two groups of people together that despise each other in order to attempt to appeal to everyone.

I think Dev_is/ReGLOSS is potentially a step in the right direction on how they should be attracting new people while keeping the existing fans from breaking out into a civil war, but time will tell. So I hope that succeeds despite their initial setbacks thanks to Neal...
Id agree that with shit like the OW tourney they did fuck up but to an extent i disagree with the audience being too different, id say most of the normie audience could watch a dude doing the same shit as the girls like vidya

Honestly id mostly disagree with the company itself creating the feedback loop too much (again, with the OW tourney though i heavily agree), id say the homo-beggars have been almost as annoying as unicorns since they just want a collab for collab's sake even if maybe people dont mesh with each other

Im using the Rust server as my yardstick for thinking that Holo could foster good kahntent and a relationship with mixing penis havers and women, granted that was mostly JP and no EN so you still do have a point with that side

I have my doubts that normie fans have been turned away too much by homobegging or the COVER forced collabs, maybe i need to look deeper but alot of the normie majority either are indifferent to stars or even support them with the girls, ime

Negzana

Schizo rant time:

/vt/ unicorns believe homos collabing with holos will open the door to open trannytubers because they think collabs will lead to mixed generations and at that point the segregation between males and females is already gone so might as well allow all "genders." On one hand their logic is fucking insane and the further time goes and with Advent and Regloss I feel their worries have been proven wrong. On the other hand, I always worry that since Cover is public sooner or later they're going to be intercepted by BlackRock and Vanguard and listen to their poison words and a trannytubers does get forced in. Otherwise the feared "mixed generation" unicorns sperg about still hasn't materialized. Unicorns call Sora, Suisei, and Aki whores for collabing with males and will praise Gura for not streaming with males (because she doesn't stream much anyways). They are their worst enemy and are absolute retards.

I'd say Cover should pay a premium to expand perms massively for the holostars, maybe allow romhacks (that might be illegal) and mods, etc. Let them be a LP gamer branch.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I believe they are going to be JP operating as ID, and that is good

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I don't know how common this opinion is here but I genuinely believe that Tempus VG debuted at the worst possible time. It was during the period when half of the ENs weren't streaming due to travel or being sick, and the demand for EN3 was at it's peak. T-chan locking the subreddit for a freaking 24 hours didn't help their case, besides pissing of the existing fans since they couldn't talk about anything besides the new boys, it also made it seemed like they were acknowledging their debut as something "negative", not a good mindset to have, since a debut should be something exciting.

On the other hand, I also recognize that if Tempus VG didn't debut at that time (or any time before Advent), the StarsEN would be in an even worse state after Magni and Vesper's graduation.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

The culling that affected Council so hardcore now is plaguing DEV_IS check your subs, heard that if you have a phone linked to your google account that count as "verified" for anti spam and you dont get unsubbed

Edit: apparently all of them are telling people to go check

I mean, it's a bummer for them but...
1694194726832.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Botan asserts Dominance over watame, killing her with second-hand embarassment by making random sheep farmers point at her legs and boobs for Botan's birthday video.

Found a video

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Id agree that with shit like the OW tourney they did fuck up but to an extent i disagree with the audience being too different, id say most of the normie audience could watch a dude doing the same shit as the girls like vidya

Honestly id mostly disagree with the company itself creating the feedback loop too much (again, with the OW tourney though i heavily agree), id say the homo-beggars have been almost as annoying as unicorns since they just want a collab for collab's sake even if maybe people dont mesh with each other

Im using the Rust server as my yardstick for thinking that Holo could foster good kahntent and a relationship with mixing penis havers and women, granted that was mostly JP and no EN so you still do have a point with that side

I have my doubts that normie fans have been turned away too much by homobegging or the COVER forced collabs, maybe i need to look deeper but alot of the normie majority either are indifferent to stars or even support them with the girls, ime
I think the vast majority of fans are totally indifferent to the other side on both ends. If I had to categorize with numbers, it would be 20% like all, 70% are fans of either side exclusively, 10% unicorns/femcels. Overall, I don't think the boys are attracting a large portion of new viewers on their own, at this point, while the "docchi demo suki" and unicorns may grow a bit as the overall viewership increases. Even after the JP CR Rust server, the boys on JP are all still 2-3 views, with the EN side only having Bettel break 4 view, consistently. The vast majority of new viewership is going to come from the girls' side and may or may not extend to Stars, but is going to be much more likely to not. That is what I hope they are attempting Dev_is to solve by attracting even bigger normies that would enjoy both Dev_is and Stars, and possibly Live.

/vt/ unicorns believe homos collabing with holos will open the door to open trannytubers because they think collabs will lead to mixed generations and at that point the segregation between males and females is already gone so might as well allow all "genders." On one hand their logic is fucking insane and the further time goes and with Advent and Regloss I feel their worries have been proven wrong. On the other hand, I always worry that since Cover is public sooner or later they're going to be intercepted by BlackRock and Vanguard and listen to their poison words and a trannytubers does get forced in. Otherwise the feared "mixed generation" unicorns sperg about still hasn't materialized. Unicorns call Sora, Suisei, and Aki whores for collabing with males and will praise Gura for not streaming with males (because she doesn't stream much anyways). They are their worst enemy and are absolute retards.

I'd say Cover should pay a premium to expand perms massively for the holostars, maybe allow romhacks (that might be illegal) and mods, etc. Let them be a LP gamer branch.
I think the people who fear multigender loonies joining the community is a tiny portion. JP side who dislike Stars wouldn't even consider that and they are much larger than 4chan's unicorns.

Basically, I think Dev_is is Cover's move to try and tap into Nijisanji's market (well, the non-Chink part, anyway).

My tl;dr of everything until now is that Cover is alienating a portion of their userbase to unsuccessfully market Stars to people who already know they exist and don't care and hopefully DEV_IS will pivot them away from that approach.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Schizo rant time:

Who is forcing the girls to interact with the Stars? This head canon is part of the issue AND it ignores the unicorns who moaned about Kanata doing the minecraft event, Kiara having Huke play minecraft, and Botan doing the FPS tournament. Toxic people are toxic, the Stars stay in their lane and don't complain. The people complaining about the Stars not being able to interact aren't fans anyways.

Unicorns should be forced to watch fujo content until they repent or die. Relevant clip

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Basically, I think Dev_is is Cover's move to try and tap into Nijisanji's market (well, the non-Chink part, anyway).
They’re already in the same market. What everyone has been going on about for the past page and a half is definition of over analysis if I’ve ever seen it. Whatever they try to do with new branch will be meaningless in a couple months time and they will be normal vtubers like everyone else in the company. The same thing happened with the lore focus for Council and the vsinger idea with IRyS.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Who is forcing the girls to interact with the Stars? This head canon is part of the issue AND it ignores the unicorns who moaned about Kanata doing the minecraft event, Kiara having Huke play minecraft, and Botan doing the FPS tournament. Toxic people are toxic, the Stars stay in their lane and don't complain. The people complaining about the Stars not being able to interact aren't fans anyways.
It isn't about forcing the girls to interact with Stars, they don't do that. It is that Cover wants the fanbase to get along when a not-insignificant portion do not care about the other side and either collab-beg, anti, or both. It isn't an issue of the talents themselves, it is the fans being assholes and Cover recently making failed attempts to get them to get along. It is a lot of little things adding up for nothing to gain more than bringing unnecesary stress to some the girls and pretty much all the boys.

They’re already in the same market. What everyone has been going on about for the past page and a half is definition of over analysis if I’ve ever seen it. Whatever they try to do with new branch will be meaningless in a couple months time and they will be normal vtubers like everyone else in the company. The same thing happened with the lore focus for Council and the vsinger idea with IRyS.
I mean, yeah, that is a possibility. That remains to be seen, though, things are not looking so great right now.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
It isn't about forcing the girls to interact with Stars, they don't do that. It is that Cover wants the fanbase to get along when a not-insignificant portion do not care about the other side and either collab-beg, anti, or both. It isn't an issue of the talents themselves, it is the fans being assholes and Cover recently making failed attempts to get them to get along.

I mean, yeah, that is a possibility. That remains to be seen, though, things are not looking so great right now.
I dont know if you are being serious about collab-beggars being worse than Unicorns.Most of the Stars are stuck in 3view and even 2view hell.How you can compare them to Unicorns?.Most of these are false flaggers, i think if you really loved your oshi you wouldnt be such a fag and bother other members.The false flagging worked anyways because now the Stars fandom is tainted with that.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It isn't about forcing the girls to interact with Stars, they don't do that. It is that Cover wants the fanbase to get along when a not-insignificant portion do not care about the other side and either collab-beg, anti, or both. It isn't an issue of the talents themselves, it is the fans being assholes and Cover recently making failed attempts to get them to get along. It is a lot of little things adding up for nothing to gain more than bringing unnecesary stress to some the girls and pretty much all the boys.

Nigga please more than 10 Unicorn jumped when Ao FUCKING REPLIED TO RIKKA .If Cover really wanted to promote them Day 1 you would have seen Miyabi collabs with better Holos.Fubuki really likes Oga,Roberu,etc.All of these collabs happen just because they want, nobody is forcing you to watch the Stars ,they just want to collab.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I dont know if you are being serious about collab-beggars being worse than Unicorns.Most of the Stars are stuck in 3view and even 2view hell.How you can compare them to Unicorns?.Most of these are false flaggers, i think if you really loved your oshi you wouldnt be such a fag and bother other members.The false flagging worked anyways because now the Stars fandom is tainted with that.
I am not saying collab-beggers are worse or bigger than unicorns, I am saying they are similarly annoying and will anti a talent like the unicorns will if they don't get their way. IRyS' Karaoke comments section from a couple weeks ago became a slap fight between the two groups and a clip someone made of her talk about not wanting to collab was filled with so much vitrol heavily leaning to hatred towards her, that the clipper ended up deleting it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so rin just mischeduled the server merge collab that was supposed to happen tommorow today so people were waiting like ducks in the livechat :ironmousekek: :ironmousekek: :ironmousekek: :ironmousekek:

manager woke up to this and shes supposed to have the day off right now

and shes still in chat and has decided that it is now sleepover time
Capture3.PNG

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Barotrauma with the person that banged Noel so hard it made her go on hiatus, the Magman and Girl DM

I should be watching this instead of watching Kiara fail to grasp anything in Baldur's Gate 3 for her fifth time.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Nigga please more than 10 Unicorn jumped when Ao FUCKING REPLIED TO RIKKA .If Cover really wanted to promote them Day 1 you would have seen Miyabi collabs with better Holos.Fubuki really likes Oga,Roberu,etc.All of these collabs happen just because they want, nobody is forcing you to watch the Stars ,they just want to collab.
I have no opinion on the content of this message but this really comes off as you being so pissmad about something that you forgot how to use punctuation. They have punctuation in whatever LATAM dialect of Spanish you speak, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom