"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Not Jelly Jelly is taking up another job as composer:

Archive

Damn, did the Phase Connect earning is not enough for her? :smugselen:

Edit: Fuck I just realised I am late

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
have this stuff hyde posted earlier

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Not Jelly Jelly is taking up another job as composer:

Damn, did the Phase Connect earning is not enough for her?
:smugselen:

1) Late,
2) It's silly to think that vtubing is going to be a full-time career, let alone a long-term one. It makes sense to have a second job for a more diverse income stream and to have an alternate option should she want one.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Everyone's favourite alien princess idol, Jelly, has signed up with Ayatsuri Studios as a music composer. Ayatsuri does stuff like models, illustrations, emotes, merch design and music for vtubers.

didnt she say that she graduated as moon jelly because her parents knew about it(i could be very wrong about this sorry about that)

and shes still in school so maybe shes already preparing for the future

i for one am glad that she is having massive success on her endeavors

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
While I'm happy for ID gen 3, it just makes me more confused about CouncilRys. It'd be weird if their 3Ds were happening after ID3 but we still have no confirmed date. Maybe we'll be getting something soon but most of the girls aren't in Japan anymore iirc?
Actually, none of them are in Japan, as of next week. Well, Bae is returning the week after, but the rest of the girls are home. Given the timing, I am not sure Council will have time for their showcases before ID3. Fauna will go first, but she also just got back from Japan, so it would be weird to go back so soon. They will need 4 weeks for the showcases and then the collab should be the day after Bae's showcase. Unless it is all prerecorded, I don't see them having their Showcases until November, which is incredibly disappointing. Being primarily a CouncilRyS fan can be extremely frustrating, sometimes...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Speaking of Moonjelly, she's also opening her private commissions too for music and vocals:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Sora joined the group of those that have covered the most annoying song in existence.
:BijouBijou:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
We need to import A&H spergs into this site, there isnt enough multi-culturalism among our retards.
We definitely more outspoken posters.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Sora joined the group of those that have covered the most annoying song in existence.
:BijouBijou:

And this is probably the best one i have heard yet. Soda supremacy is real

Negzana

The Rrat

Early Adopter

3.0 sheep.

Chloe has a new outfit after that.

Edit: Chloe's reveal is her Blue Journey outfit, to be exact.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Polka spitting facts

At 13:18

Last edited:

Negzana

still has crazy eyes.PNG

Can confirm the sheep keeps her crazy eyes

Also has heart eyes:

Sheep Heart Eyes.PNG

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
More Watame sperging because I can't help myself.

【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 41-51 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 41-16 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 40-54 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 38-42 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 38-0 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 37-18 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 36-14 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 35-51 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 35-36 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 35-8 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 29-55 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 28-47 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 42-53 screenshot.png【Ver3.0お披露目】ついにアレを見せる時が来たか...!【角巻わため_ホロライブ4期生】 43-12 screenshot.png

Negzana

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
While I'm happy for ID gen 3, it just makes me more confused about CouncilRys. It'd be weird if their 3Ds were happening after ID3 but we still have no confirmed date. Maybe we'll be getting something soon but most of the girls aren't in Japan anymore iirc?
The Pavolia 3D studio finally finished construction so naturally ID3 is getting theirs super fast, they are in JP now to get measured for their models before they go back and record there.
:cursedbae::cursedbae:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I dunno if that makes it better or worse, but it still an L. :pippasadl:
a super L because you have to be this dumb to believe China is worth the investment, Yagoo tried that poison and when it started to kill him he amputated the limb

Edit: Re-gloss' live2D model just revealed too
I feel bad for Ao because the usuals are going to shit any useful conversation in the west about her, people here should remember how fucking awful the days were when Yugo was announced with pronouns haver having fist fights because MUH THEY THEM

Still i dont get it, what was the purpose of their Idol outfits if they are going to get normal outfits by default? is this the first gen with 2 skins out of the factory?
Proctor is gonna be getting the nitroglycerine and matchsticks for tomorrow, you'll see.
He is going to threaten us like Null did on the homeland

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Bae is singing Through the Fire and Flames
There exists a young metalhead in the mid-late 2000s that would be shocked to learn that, in the year of 2023, there would be two anime women singing that song and another anime woman playing it on guitar.

He would also probably be happy to hear because he was a much bigger fucking weeb than he is in 2023.

Woman with thousands of followers posts on social media, is surprised people interact, is doubly surprised her nonsense will invite people to fuck with her. I guess this is what they call Total Chud Victory. :tomagatyou:

She, of course, like the girlboss she is, returned to her Discord echo chamber to validate her beliefs to her sweaty tankie comrades.
:twittersperg::twittersperg::twittersperg:

If the retard wants to "post in peace" on a public site, she should just keep her shit locked down. Her paper-thin skin makes it so easy for people to troll her.

But she can keep sperging all she wants. I think it's funny as hell given her thinking she's such a girlboss. Aprimum is much better at dealing with her trolls.

:sanasmile:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I feel bad for Ao because the usuals are going to shit any useful conversation in the west about her, people here should remember how fucking awful the days were when Yugo was announced with pronouns haver having fist fights because MUH THEY THEM

Still i dont get it, what was the purpose of their Idol outfits if they are going to get normal outfits by default? is this the first gen with 2 skins out of the factory?
It's pretty easy to ignore them, also Ao is more of a tomboy and Yugo ended up attracting those folks because they literally identified as that
Then again this is the same girl who called out people who thought she was a boy from the teaser video because she's flat as board, I think it pretty much explain her own stance despite her masculine fashion style

For the idol outfits stuff, they might operate similarly to how Holostars' Uproar's stage outfits so instead of a unified idol outfit they get their own group outfits for concert-related activities

Nekota Tsuna is added as the next guest for one of Towasama's album track, pretty sweet to see their friendship is still going strong even after she moved to vspo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom