"Anime has had a far more severe impact on western society, like the femboy to masculine ratio is tilted, Japan won the war, you can't convince me otherwise"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirteenorphans

What the shit did she do this time

Did she finally fuck that black dildo on stream?

The last thing I saw vt sperging about was her filling up condoms with lotion and tying them to her underwear while giving the camera the classic double victory sign. You know, completely normal idol behavior.

Not sure if that was the most recent though. Could have gotten even worse since then.
Yeah the condom thing. Used a vibrator through a swimsuit. Fingered herself with a towel covering her lower half.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

niggaphil

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Big NijiEN event announcement on Vox's channel in some minutes.

Apparently, Selen has been working hard on it.

It is Minecraft.
View attachment 43915

On one hand it seems pretty cool and even includes custom mods/assets. On the other hand, it sure would've been great, and could've made the event even more engaging, to have non-EN participants instead of essentially banning cross-branch participation. The day Niji management makes a good decision is the day the Earth stops spinning.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The weakest part of Nano's design is the model itself, since while it has a few amusing expressions, the art just feels generic. I think the character comes through better in some of the fanart of her, especially Valefor and Chavez's takes:

I think part of it is that she looks older in these pictures, which helps avoid the initial "oh it's just a generic loli but with rabbit ears" reaction I had when she started using this identity. I think aging the character up would be a good idea in general as her voice and personality don't really fit a younger-looking design, in my opinion.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I mean, Nolan has father, and he is still cannot save his son behaviour :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Canan might be a dumb whore but PLEASE dont ever compare her 2 beautiful personalities to this retard

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't know why she's scared. The iconic manhera and terrible decision-making skills will remain regardless of the model.
Before vtubers came along, I wanted to always believe one can choose to change for the better.
Rushia has completely demolished that worldview.

vv He who does not try and do his best with what's been given, is neither fit to be called a dad nor a man.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I mean, Nolan has father, and he is still cannot save his son behaviour :Vesper-UNHINGED:
in the dad's defense sometimes you get a shit pull and boy did the rng gods say "fuck this guy in particular" :whatastory:

on yuri's model, if she was in charge of her redesign before she was fired for being a disgusting gypsy, you can expect something terrible. I almost feel bad for her but then I remember she basically stole money from airi and all the other pc girls I like and then I don't feel bad anymore.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
also the reason why noel/canan is taking a break is because she got some sort of illness, she tweeted something about going to the hospital and it being more serious than she thought, i couldn't take a screenshot of that one and she deleted it, and she has this ones too.
1.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh boy I can't wait for advent to join the meinkraft server, get full enchanted diamond armor, tools and elytra from kaela or some other NPC, proceed to get a tour of builds we have seen 20 times already, purposefully die to an obvious trap "for kantent", then plan to build something completely out of their depth which they will abandon after 3 streams when they realize it will take them 200 hours. The only one I can think will keep playing is bijou, and she will only do so to grind until she's gotten every pet or whatever and then quit because she sucks at building and there's nothing else to do in this game.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ame speedrunning that SpaceX sponsorship

View attachment 43824
I dont like it that much. Too yellow.

Following the dox situation with AkumaMiko,

She shortly went to the hospital after her parents got doxed, for an appendicitis ( maybe ) .

A

During her trip at the hospital, her now ex husband niiko who's twitter is now dead supposedly broke up with her.

A

A

A

The ex husband twitter apparently got " hacked " right after they broke up.

View attachment 43896

did he really really try to fuck her up? Who knows. But she sure accuses him of a lot of things.

A

A

So, she at the hospital, broke up with her ex. Probably has to move whenever she gets out of there, has to gather money to move. Makes sense right? Well sbacks are more important i guess. For context, her fans were gifting her a bunch of things from her throne. Knowing she has to move, she probably should humble herself and not ask for more. Or am i stupid for thinking this?

Cool for her i guess she has loyal fans. But hey, the moment of truth is here she has to move. Damn all this useless throne gift's money could be usefull right about now huh. Well fuck it let me just take more money from my community :BijouBijou:.

am i just being retarded ? This smells like the biggest scam on her community ever. I understand people can have a shitty week but holy fuck this is just too much for me to believe it all.

Also archive of her dox because why not

edit : her parents got swatted, not doxed sorry.
she also posted this and deleted it shortly after but it was still on my feed for some reasons

View attachment 43924

Yeah no. This bitch is an attention whore Mel style. 500 things happened to her in the span of 3 days. Nah.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
in the dad's defense sometimes you get a shit pull and boy did the rng gods say "fuck this guy in particular" :whatastory:
THe RNG gods must hate this family considering the faith of nolan's sister huh

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Looks like meinkraft got changed to a shorter group zatsu

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Negzana

Oh boy I can't wait for advent to join the meinkraft server, get full enchanted diamond armor, tools and elytra from kaela or some other NPC, proceed to get a tour of builds we have seen 20 times already, purposefully die to an obvious trap "for kantent", then plan to build something completely out of their depth which they will abandon after 3 streams when they realize it will take them 200 hours. The only one I can think will keep playing is bijou, and she will only do so to grind until she's gotten every pet or whatever and then quit because she sucks at building and there's nothing else to do in this game.
should I have made a bingo board?

I can smell it from far away with this character model now

Allergies doing something useful for once

niggaphil

The weakest part of Nano's design is the model itself, since while it has a few amusing expressions, the art just feels generic. I think the character comes through better in some of the fanart of her, especially Valefor and Chavez's takes:

I think part of it is that she looks older in these pictures, which helps avoid the initial "oh it's just a generic loli but with rabbit ears" reaction I had when she started using this identity. I think aging the character up would be a good idea in general as her voice and personality don't really fit a younger-looking design, in my opinion.

I can smell it from far away with this character model now

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom