"Wait when is the 4th of July though, on the 4th?"Henya the Genius

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Truly, being in [my favorite corpo] is the correct solution to the Nijisanji question.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Correct solution to nijisanji question third one aimed squarely on niji hq

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

A
Korone has gotten a copy of the infamous kusoge Transformers: Mystery of Comvoy (sic) and will be playing it on Saturday.

Korone is the gold standard of retro gamer. God bless her for playing that terrible game for our enjoyment.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fishman sponsor the fucking pondozer instead of Mahjong you LoL playing chink

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I ALWAYS KNEW LOPI WAS A FAKE BITCH! THIS JUST CONFIRMS IT!
God forgive me. I was about to make a You are Rie joke even though i complained about it a couple days ago. Fuck you Rie its your fault

Limkin

I don’t know the details because I wasn’t around back then (and especially not on 4chan where this was apparently most prevalent), but supposedly many of IRyS’s earliest anti’s were jealous ‘nijisisters’ who were angry that she got into Hololive and Enna didn’t.
I don't know what anyone could be smoking thinking that Enna "I totally don't want to bang miss Elira Pendora" Alouette, would apply to Holo given any prospects of collabs were dead in the water

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Stage parents would prostitute their children without much of a second thought.
I feel like most people would assume hyperbole with this statement, but its 100% true and its really sad.
I'm just going to say it: it's weird to hold a trial to detonate the dick of the guy who caused the most pointless conflict in the thread only to want more pointless conflict a month or so later
I mean I'm enjoying no nolan posting personally. The only thing thats kind of weird is the thread being split into general/live-posting, but I'm getting used to it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

There are way too many women in this sphere who are not disposing of their bodily wastes in the proper waste receptacles. I thought Uruka's spit-sicle was gross, but I'm not even sure if that cracks in the top 5 nastiest things I've seen in this sphere, most of it coming from this year alone...

I honestly can't even laugh at this kind of stuff. It's legitimately disgusting. I can't remember who it was (maybe Cyrax?), but I know there was a lolcow who shit himself on stream, and tried to play it off and end stream. He gets made fun of for it, as should she.

Yeah, that'll show him.

I had never heard of this one until recently, but I've seen more drama surrounding her (whether or not she's at fault for it) in that short time than damn near anyone else in the entire time I've known about them, and that includes Lumi that has had multiple Ghosts of Retard Past flinging shit her way and Pippa who is constantly called a Nazi by retards and popular horse fuckers.

But yeah, she should definitely go through with her brilliant plan. We even already have a special emote for that.
:WHORE!!!:

I have been deprived of Lia grippers. :depressedtako:

What does that even mean? She piss off a voodoo practitioner or something?
:confusedshuba:

cease your Yamanbaing LOOK AT WHAT FISHMAN SAID TO PIPPA

ok you saw, carry on

Wow, good for her. I'm sure it's all she ever wanted.

:smugpipi:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
But yeah, she should definitely go through with her brilliant plan. We even already have a special emote for that.

Screenshot_20230906-192142_X.jpg

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I used to baitpost more, but it got seriously depressing after all the issues with Niji since the end of last year. Just feels like kicking puppies, now.

Anyway, have another Ela clip:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Hugbox or circlejerk ?
Neither, we are the secret cabal of 2view groomers, every rrat, every yab, every thing that happens in the vtuber sphere is because of this little forum, soon we will kill VT, make vtubing great again and now the leakers have to come here so we can call them homos

I used to baitpost more, but it got seriously depressing after all the issues with Niji since the end of last year. Just feels like kicking puppies, now.

Anyway, have another Ela clip:

The year has not ended there is still chance of another yab of peace in rainbowland

Last edited:

Negzana

There are way too many women in this sphere who are not disposing of their bodily wastes in the proper waste receptacles. I thought Uruka's spit-sicle was gross, but I'm not even sure if that cracks in the top 5 nastiest things I've seen in this sphere, most of it coming from this year alone...

I honestly can't even laugh at this kind of stuff. It's legitimately disgusting. I can't remember who it was (maybe Cyrax?), but I know there was a lolcow who shit himself on stream, and tried to play it off and end stream. He gets made fun of for it, as should she.

Yeah, that'll show him.

I had never heard of this one until recently, but I've seen more drama surrounding her (whether or not she's at fault for it) in that short time than damn near anyone else in the entire time I've known about them, and that includes Lumi that has had multiple Ghosts of Retard Past flinging shit her way and Pippa who is constantly called a Nazi by retards and popular horse fuckers.

What does that even mean? She piss off a voodoo practitioner or something?
:confusedshuba:

Wow, good for her. I'm sure it's all she ever wanted.

:smugpipi:

I thought Lia died from the electric chair

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
I don’t know the details because I wasn’t around back then (and especially not on 4chan where this was apparently most prevalent), but supposedly many of IRyS’s earliest anti’s were jealous ‘nijisisters’ who were angry that she got into Hololive and Enna didn’t.supposedly

So, in keeping with the threads new diversity and baiting requirements: Cope and seethe(world), nijifag.
I loved IRyS before even she was a holo. I know of the baiting IRyS vs Enna baiting. I don't want Enna to replace IRyS because I think she was the best choice for Vsinger. I never watched Enna by the way, but long ago I did watch some of her RM covers. And learning she did that Akatsuki no Yona ED cover, made me joke (or partially wish) for her to change corpos like Luna and become holo in EN4.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Meno's learning stream right now

Kas playing Terraria hardmode in 10 minutes

Shima's work stream in a hour.

Gun bro is currently going through it.

His father's fine now
vivaldi_CiAv4kQyFt.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If there is one complaint about this site is that we are at high risk of becoming a hugbox.
Drive-by shitposters, as annoying as they may been, helped to separate the wheat from the chaff, to weed out the retards that are too easily baited into pointless conflict or who cant take a joke.

Lol fuck you fäggot.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Sheep 3.0 :polkasticks:

Kuro Birthday

Ui and Choco Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom