"What's the point of having feet if Gura won't even like them"Ceres Fauna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Neither, we are the secret cabal of 2view groomers, every rrat, every yab, every thing that happens in the vtuber sphere there is because of this little forum, soon we will kill VT, make vtubing great again and now the leakers have to come here so we can call them homos

DanishCookies

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Nothing.
Its as generic as it gets, what is she on about?
She's contemplating changing her model and wants to know what her audience thinks are essential elements that should remain, I'd guess.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Following the dox situation with AkumaMiko,

She shortly went to the hospital after her parents got doxed, for an appendicitis ( maybe ) .

A

During her trip at the hospital, her now ex husband niiko who's twitter is now dead supposedly broke up with her.

A

A

A

The ex husband twitter apparently got " hacked " right after they broke up.

View attachment 43896

did he really really try to fuck her up? Who knows. But she sure accuses him of a lot of things.

A

A

So, she at the hospital, broke up with her ex. Probably has to move whenever she gets out of there, has to gather money to move. Makes sense right? Well sbacks are more important i guess. For context, her fans were gifting her a bunch of things from her throne. Knowing she has to move, she probably should humble herself and not ask for more. Or am i stupid for thinking this?

Cool for her i guess she has loyal fans. But hey, the moment of truth is here she has to move. Damn all this useless throne gift's money could be usefull right about now huh. Well fuck it let me just take more money from my community :BijouBijou:.

am i just being retarded ? This smells like the biggest scam on her community ever. I understand people can have a shitty week but holy fuck this is just too much for me to believe it all.

Also archive of her dox because why not

edit : her parents got swatted, not doxed sorry.
she also posted this and deleted it shortly after but it was still on my feed for some reasons

View attachment 43924

I'll take the vtuber shitting themselves over this cunt thank you. :WHORE!!!:

DanishCookies

thirteenorphans

Noel will be going on break until the 13th. I hope when shes back from her break she has some fun stories to tell

Having seen parts of Canan's most recent stream and the escalation therein, she definitely needs a "break".

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
please dont let this be a trend i swear to fucking god

we dont need another mel nekomata in the horizon

or anyone depraved enough to defecate live on fucking stream jesus fucking christ
Mel is coming back herself as a new personality like always based on her being spotted in the retro thread on /vt/, I think most other chubbas will steer clear lmao, Fillian isn't some trend setter to my knowledge. Now if a Holo girl does it...lord help us.
Nothing.
Its as generic as it gets, what is she on about?
Honestly, I like that it's generic and simplistic compared to the overdesigned mess most EN Indies try to go with that just culminates into: "Look at my tiddies, I have no content or personality, but my tiddies!"

Mehk

If we're trading Holos and Nijis like sports teams, I kind of would like Selen and Mumei to be in the same corpo. I feel we kind of missed out on something with those two having known each other before

I think if Sana had been Selen that would have been a pretty amazing group for Council. I don't think Namie would have joined Niji though, even though she could play her chink games freely over there.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Negzana

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Having seen parts of Canan's most recent stream and the escalation therein, she definitely needs a "break".
Did she finally fuck that black dildo on stream?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
What the shit did she do this time
The last thing I saw vt sperging about was her filling up condoms with lotion and tying them to her underwear while giving the camera the classic double victory sign. You know, completely normal idol behavior.

Not sure if that was the most recent though. Could have gotten even worse since then.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She's contemplating changing her model and wants to know what her audience thinks are essential elements that should remain, I'd guess.

I don't know why she's scared. The iconic manhera and terrible decision-making skills will remain regardless of the model.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

niggaphil

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The last thing I saw vt sperging about was her filling up condoms with lotion and tying them to her underwear while giving the camera the classic double victory sign. You know, completely normal idol behavior.

Not sure if that was the most recent though. Could have gotten even worse since then.
For this ones i trust /JP more than VT/ because the latter just say random shit and people will believe it because well ... is Canaan.But sadly everything its true

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
My husband left me, I'm homeless, I need money, and these furry ears, collar and butt-plug tail are really going to help out right about now.

Lol. Lmao, even.
Now, to be fair that stuff all was there for awhile, horny people are just jumping at the chance trying to get free nudes and shit for a newly single and hurting person like the vultures people tend to be.
she actually fingered herself while she was covered with a jacket/blanket and you could hear it.

this too.
Sounds like I need to warm up my torrent program wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom