"There's a lot of things that I accidentally say that I didn't really mean, I guess. Only to notice the true meaning of my words until when chat starts screaming. I swear to God at least half of it is accidental, if not more......'Only half?', No no, 70%, 70%"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

I'm just going to say it: it's weird to hold a trial to detonate the dick of the guy who caused the most pointless conflict in the thread only to want more pointless conflict a month or so later

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm just going to say it: it's weird to hold a trial to detonate the dick of the guy who caused the most pointless conflict in the thread only to want more pointless conflict a month or so later
Battered wife syndrome

BEEG Booba Fishing

Hime just in time for bug art

@Takodachi femboy COCKSUCKER
better?

Juni says she get Migraine auras which I just learned is when you get a migraine that actually blocks out parts of your vision Jesus christ

She's trying to stay off twitter but saw that Akio air drama

Yeah auras blow, they are like a freaky-looking warning that your day is about to get ruined.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
How to behave when friends is cringe, ether like this?
F2e2U3AbQAgX8EQ

Or like this?
F3BGYdaboAEykoy

F2RtAjuaYAA4rzR

Zapan1984

Strasse sounds like a german name, that would explain his coprophilia.
Straße or with the outdated Grammar rules Strasse just means Street.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All I'm hearing is you fags want more baitpost. It's a good thing I've been tracking the staff's sleep schedules so I can go full sperg when they aren't looking.
Great, another muthafucka I need to add to the list that's creating dossiers.

What's it with this medium and spreadsheets man.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The worst part is that Takodachi wanted Nolan to die the most out of everyone here.

@Cptn Snshn the people ask for more Baits!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Big NijiEN event announcement on Vox's channel in some minutes.

Apparently, Selen has been working hard on it.

It is Minecraft.
Minetourney.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Zapan1984

Literal grammar Nazi.
Not with my dyslexic butt. In 90% of cases i write Street the old way as i grew up with it. Just gave all the Info on the Word:ponrys:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
As Sleepy lays dying, an upload

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I always thought the only holos I knew before they became holo were Not AZKi and Not IRyS. But today I went back to one of my favorite songs and its cover.

So I also knew a niji before she became one. Also, Bae did a cover

I now want Enna in holo. You can't cover things I like and not be a holo.

I don’t know the details because I wasn’t around back then (and especially not on 4chan where this was apparently most prevalent), but supposedly many of IRyS’s earliest anti’s were jealous ‘nijisisters’ who were angry that she got into Hololive and Enna didn’t.

So, in keeping with the threads new diversity and baiting requirements: Cope and seethe(world), nijifag.

Stunned But Dumb

Trying to imagine Enna in holo, with her voice coming from Irys model hurts my brain. I don't want an Enna that can't collab with Millie anyway

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Trying to imagine Enna in holo, with her voice coming from Irys model hurts my brain. I don't want an Enna that can't collab with Millie anyway
ethyria wont be ethyria without the enna millie and nina they are literally the people who made the family dynamic work

same as nijibesties with her and elira it wont kick without a focal member in it and i wont have it another way

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just give Lyrica Anya's spot in the world where Enna is Irys and it would be gucci

Maybe not worth losing Namirin tho

Stunned But Dumb

Just give Lyrica Anya's spot in the world where Enna is Irys and it would be gucci

Maybe not worth losing Namirin tho
If we're trading Holos and Nijis like sports teams, I kind of would like Selen and Mumei to be in the same corpo. I feel we kind of missed out on something with those two having known each other before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom