"I want to vore Phase Connect Gen 3 and keep them all safe and happy in my tummy. With love 😊💕😘"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Hime just in time for bug art

@Takodachi femboy COCKSUCKER
better?

Juni says she get Migraine auras which I just learned is when you get a migraine that actually blocks out parts of your vision Jesus christ

She's trying to stay off twitter but saw that Akio air drama

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If there is one complaint about this site is that we are at high risk of becoming a hugbox.
Drive-by shitposters, as annoying as they may been, helped to separate the wheat from the chaff, to weed out the retards that are too easily baited into pointless conflict or who cant take a joke.
1694034698175.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Noel will be going on break until the 13th. I hope when shes back from her break she has some fun stories to tell :)

Shes also trying hard to improve her singing, which is nice since compared to a few years ago shes definitely improved. She may not be Suisei level but shes certainly getting better :D

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
If there is one complaint about this site is that we are at high risk of becoming a hugbox.
Drive-by shitposters, as annoying as they may been, helped to separate the wheat from the chaff, to weed out the retards that are too easily baited into pointless conflict or who cant take a joke.
I mean how exactly would you solve this? I feel like moderation is more or less similar to how Steno policed the main thread. We are always bound to have less drive-bys due to being a single interest site.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I mean how exactly would you solve this? I feel like moderation is more or less similar to how Steno policed the main thread. We are always bound to have less drive-bys due to being a single interest site.
We need to import A&H spergs into this site, there isnt enough multi-culturalism among our retards.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Hugbox or circlejerk ? Anyways, I don't really like seeing 2 new pages on the thread and it's all 1-line sentences of autistic retards projecting fetishes they've seen elsewhere on Vtuber fans. But the reason they drive-by might be because there's just not enough activity on it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
All that I'm hearing is that Riverbear and Tako need to up their baitposting game.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
I always thought the only holos I knew before they became holo were Not AZKi and Not IRyS. But today I went back to one of my favorite songs and its cover.

So I also knew a niji before she became one. Also, Bae did a cover

I now want Enna in holo. You can't cover things I like and not be a holo.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If you Yamanbas are complaining about the hugbox, just join in the Pippa thread. You can join the nazis or you can join the jews. Duke it out, give us 50 more pages of BULLSSHIT

Anyway

Todd Howard saw that Lumi gave up Starfield so he had other plans

And some of y'all motherfuckers were supportive of subathons...
I know I mentioned this in the Pippa thread but I remember getting her in my recs. She is essentially a retarded version of Mel nekomata it seems.

The normie side of vtubers are fucking soul sapping

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Gun bro is currently going through it.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
If it's true that the parents agreed to let this happen, they are some of the worst, most irresponsible parents I've ever seen and they have no idea what they're doing.
Stage parents would prostitute their children without much of a second thought.
As for subathons themselves, I actually don't mind them, providing they're done sparingly by an individual talent and there's a good underlying goal. For a watcher, there can be lots of extra content than what you'd normally get, collabs, and vtubers doing things they might not otherwise do that I would find entertaining. And a lot of talents use the opportunity to improve stream quality, such as new computer equipment, new assets, and so forth. And if there's something I don't like about the donothon or the person running it, well, it's easy enough to not donate or find alternate content. I don't see the problem.
The problem I have with subathons is that after a while you can tell how done and tired the streamer is, to the point where they can't even keep their live2d smiling anymore. I don't think that is particularly good content, not to me anyway and I would rather watch a shorter stream where the streamer is active and engaging rather than exhausted and haggard.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Dragoon

All I'm hearing is you fags want more baitpost. It's a good thing I've been tracking the staff's sleep schedules so I can go full sperg when they aren't looking.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
cease your Yamanbaing LOOK AT WHAT FISHMAN SAID TO PIPPA

ok you saw, carry on

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
We need to call upon our resident Jew, @Reticule, for this one.
we just need to redirect them to the pippa thread and have them read 7000+ meat pippa messages

like imagine the whiplash theyll get when they go in on pippas day off and see the absolute autism that happens specifically on day offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom