"God help me. God bless you"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Don't you love it when general gets trimmed and your brain has a short-circuit while it tries to figure out why the page count got backtothefuture'd?...
Ha, I do love when it happens, cause it looks like I'm not late at all!

Kiara, what are you doing, woman? Context: that is the actress that plays Nami in the One Piece Netflix show.

The signs were there:

...Speaking of vtweeters, our resident vtweeter @Azehara has a early model showcase! Like his faggy ass tweet so we can see more early!

Archive

He might hide behind that fancy rigging but I will always remember his real face:
azehara.png

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kannagi Tenri and 774's Suzumi Nemo singing together.

Missed Matsuri's 3D live so I did not realise she invited her fan Propro's Amanohoshi Chiroru to sing together. Chiroru is currently talking about it.

Timestamp to the duet.
Matsuri might be a menhera but she does care about other Vtubers. Chiroru's oshi for a long time, early in her career Matsuri visited her minecraft stream and some time ago they met IRL.

This is a busy hour, Furen is also playing Parasocial and her streams playing horror games are top tier reaction content.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Aki and Okayu are collabing for the first time. Okayu is Aki's oshi and she's always been too shy to set one up so I'm pretty sure Subaru helped make this happen :subaruclapping:

And in typical Okayu fashion, it seems like she's trying to scam Aki into buying a house and joining her company.

Post-stream edit: Aki didn't get to join DoroKen as of yet but Okayu gave her a server tour, some items, a donkey and a place to live in her basement so we may be getting more Aki minecraft soon.

Last edited:

Negzana

Aki and Okayu are collabing for the first time. Okayu is Aki's oshi and she's always been too shy to set one up so I'm pretty sure Subaru helped make this happen :subaruclapping:

And in typical Okayu fashion, it seems like she's trying to scam Aki into buying a house and joining her company.

Okayu has good taste, she must have a thing for married hags

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Nice more members for Dorobo construction

Lapu chan throw me a short to survive
LAPU CHAN LOVE

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I feel old. I saw that and the first thing that came to mind was "FUPA"

For legal reasons, this is not a thirstpost

Better than me sitting there for almost 2 minutes like "Wait this is just a t-shirt how it is buttoned? I don't get it?"

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
At Holoive we fuckin love incest fetish bait

:smugpipi:

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Negzana

Apparently Kaela went to the restroom and suddenly Kobo popped in bringing Sora, Fubuki, and Subaru and Ela, being introverted, freaked out that they appeared

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Local comet that announce the end of ages is joking about fixing her nose

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine started a Ghost Trick playthrough

Complementary Reine fanart
F5KTYV_agAATQwt.jpg(sauce)
I have no comment admissible by the law of this land

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Reine started a Ghost Trick playthrough

Complementary Reine fanart
View attachment 43885(sauce)
I have no comment admissible by the law of this land

HELL YEAH GHOST TRICK PERMS
Now Mio can finally play it Again without Capcom fucking her in the ass

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
For the best. Vesper doesn't belong in this gay homo shit. Maybe that's why he quit if he was being pressured into this.
The dude is basically in a gay relationship with magni after they left, I don't think it was the homo shit :ironmousekek:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
FuwaMoco are doing their Confession segment. They are currently gushing over how much they like Calli. They say she "stands up for others and what she feels is right" and "Willing to put herself in danger to protect others."

Wonder what they could be referencing.
:smugmoona:

Bonus gushing: "when we were having a bit of a rough day the other day, Calli-senpai said she would lend us a copy of a game that we were having a hard time getting"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
FuwaMoco are doing their Confession segment. They are currently gushing over how much they like Calli. They say she "stands up for others and what she feels is right" and "Willing to put herself in danger to protect others."

Wonder what they could be referencing.
:smugmoona:

Bonus gushing: "when we were having a bit of a rough day the other day, Calli-senpai said she would lend us a copy of a game that we were having a hard time getting"
specific man who cant look straight in total fucking shambles

i still am not over his eye placement like are his parents related or did they somehow fuck up in the irl character costumization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom