"If you try to put pressure on kohais, people will call you otsubone-baba; Yes I've experienced it, but I've decided also to become a good otsubone-baba when it happens!"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
This made me think, which language will get you the most hate, in the context of studying? Russian? Mandarin? French? Now that I think about it, probably each community will have its own list, huh

Oh and 【VEISOU】in her name is some kinda indie support group, never heard of them
Hate spanish to an insane degree because of really bad experiences with those kind. On the other hand, the ones that learned english and communicate online usually are great viewerbros even if they're LATAM, so it's more of a local issue.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Choco hit 1 million subs just now. All of 2nd gen is now above 1 mil, right on time for their 5-year anniversary :shubaIapprob:
43906.jpeg

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Happy for Choco Sensei she has been trough 5 years in Holo and deserves this more than anyone,she has been active during some of the most important moments in the history of vtubing

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Choco hit 1 million subs just now. All of 2nd gen is now above 1 mil, right on time for their 5-year anniversary :shubaIapprob:
View attachment 43833
Happy for her. She deserves it. Long overdue.
:sanasmile:

I don't remember anyone mentioning it, but Lumi did a stream on YT today where she runs a Beautiful, but Slightly Threatening Food Truck. I finally got to watch it, and it was a lot of fun with a lot of fun quotes and clippable moments of Lumi being Lumi. A quote and a clip to get a small sample:

Watch yourselves chat. The feds are everywhere. They're glowing up the place.- Kaneko Lumi

and

Pretty much what you'd expect from a Lumi stream, and damn, I never get tired of it.
:whatastory:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Happy for Choco Sensei she has been trough 5 years in Holo and deserves this more than anyone,she has been active during some of the most important moments in the history of vtubing

Choco:
-Was with Holo during their first Years when they were nobodies
-Was able to carry Holo for a bit until she was forced to do a Sub channel due to YT BS
-Survived the HOLOcaust
-Watched Upd8 exist and then die
-Survived chinks rage with her Tibet YAB
-Watched Coco´s Rise and Fall
-Watched Rushia´s debut and Termination
-Has been with Holo for 5 years
But the most important one: She Sleeped in most of her streams :fubukiyabai!:

USS IOWA

Choco:
-Was with Holo during their first Years when they were nobodies
-Was able to carry Holo for a bit until she was forced to do a Sub channel due to YT BS
-Survived the HOLOcaust
-Watched Upd8 exist and then die
-Survived chinks rage with her Tibet YAB
-Watched Coco´s Rise and Fall
-Watched Rushia´s debut and Termination
-Has been with Holo for 5 years
But the most important one: She Sleeped in most of her streams :fubukiyabai!:
Sasuga my big tiddy doctor vampire succubus old guard.

Anime Fan

Uruka's building more Kirby nanoblocks.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nyaru is painting her CWC sonichu medallions

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Looks like the fishman is working double duty with a little side piece corpo.
believable but all the phase girls insinuate hes a nowag. he didnt even try it with slugma

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Tempus released a new song:

Not my thing, but seemed competently made. I thought this was interesting, though:
foto_no_exif (12).jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Not my thing, but seemed competently made. I thought this was interesting, though:
View attachment 43836

From getting noticed by his oshi to now getting a song composed by her. That's really cool ngl.

UberSoldat

Assuming Mysta is back to their PL account and either streamed or said something
Having checked Kaito's accounts, this is in fact not the case, yet.

However, from Mysta's last days, we got the impression that he was pretty much done with content creation.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

I very respectfully and tastefully enjoyed Amelia's outfit reveal stream. I thought the part where she showed off the different layers of her outfit were particularly engaging and had a lot of detail crafted into it that will require quite some time to take in and fully digest.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

View attachment 43836

foto_no_exif (13).jpg

Looks like Vesper was supposed to be in this. Right picture has him in it and it looks like those two pictures on the left have an open space where they removed him. Did they forgot to scrub him from the right one?

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

View attachment 43795

Purple Dragon continuing to get Ws. I can't imagine her leaving with all the exposure she is getting as Selen, despite AnyColor's best efforts.

Wasn't she already gonna be casting live with NiceWigg on the finals' B-stream? How's that gonna work?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom