"BLÅHAJ is more than just a shark to some people (all of them). BLÅHAJ is a way of life. BLÅHAJ is beloved by people of all walks of life. Young, old, Rin, British people, other people, Rin, my dad laughs at me but he doesn't count, Rin, the president (Rin), and BLÅHAJ love BLÅHAJ. In this way, it could be said that something that provides light and comfort for so many people across all of Society is a necessity, in the same way that food and transportation are. You wouldn't let Rin starve, would you?"Rin Penrose

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The dumbest part too me is that there's no reason to ever hire a minor to be a VTuber. There's just no way it can be of any advantage and many many ways for it to be a problem. Even if you did everything to make it safe and supervised, you really would be better off hiring an adult woman. For youtube, in general they want to get rid of anything with minors that could be considered sexualized as long as it's been flag'd enough. They won't do shit proactively, and of course somehow there are some large channels that are basically TNA try on hauls with Minors that persist seemingly without problem.
i dunno i can think of plenty of advantages. Horrible ones but still.

the pedo crowd does tend to be rich and autistic.

there is the notoriety boost hate watches are still watches and the twittards will keep bringing it up for at least a few days.

there could also be unforseen advantages as well like she works for free or cheap because shes too young to understand a contract or even just hope shes stupid enough to violate said contract so they can hit her with penalties.

an lastly theres the ever popular "they offered me money of course i hired them" especially plausible since certain retarded parents will infact do anything to get any attention including forcing their kids on camera.

USS IOWA

Ame's outfit reveal expectations:
1693964489759.png

Reality:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
A new wrinkle in the Ame lore.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Goth wife is live in 10. Can she make it through a stream without everything breaking this time? Probably not, but she's cute, so she gets a pass.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Goth wife is live in 10. Can she make it through a stream without everything breaking this time? Probably not, but she's cute, so she gets a pass.

i imagine her live2d crashing not 5 minutes in

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Ame speedrunning that SpaceX sponsorship

F5TodZDXgAAEbML.jpeg

ogey_rrat

ogey

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yes, I'm aware how spics operate. I've lost track of the number of "hidden hispanics" that play on NA servers and when questioned why they don't play on LATAM servers, they always respond that they don't want to play with the people there because they suck at the game. My favorite was a Brazilian responding by saying, "why would anyone want to play with a Brazilian?"
The spic self-hate is real and why I don't have high hopes for a ES branch for Idol. The only time spics online are eager to admit they're spics is when they're shitting on other flavors of spics.
Most of the spics you find online (specially in anglo circles) tend to be total social rejects and recluses, that's why we're online in the first place. Because irl is so shit and depressing a lot of latinos seek refuge online. Not saying every spic online is a weirdo, a lot of us are regular people offline, but at least in my case I can't stand normies from my own country. Also the best content is always in english, so if you've got any crumb of good taste then you learn english and camouflage as an EOP, spanish internet culture is 3 to 5 years behind english and it's just a worse butchered-through-translation version of it.

The whole "irrational need to shit on people from other nationalities" is true though

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

I'm not sure if anyone has brought it up before, but if you wanna up your parasocial Shiori actually spends a lot of time in her chat before streams talking and even addressing some people by name.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Amelia gets to live Pikamee's dream of being a Space Ranger

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pretty much all the small corpo vtubers follow each other, they probably just clicked follow as soon as all the new talents' Twitter accounts went live thinking nothing of it.
This. Hell sometimes even the Niji and Holo girls do it.

@BunhongTokki has recently had one of his Korean translated Pippa clips reach 100K views! Be sure to congratulate him on his achievement of spreading Pipkin to the Korean bros!

Archive

Why isnt he monetized? He should monetize.

I just remembered, isn't Lia the youngest in PC and suspected to be 17 when hired?
Pretty sure the whole 17 thing comes from the "leaked" dox pics of her doing cosplay. I'm pretty sure she joined at 19.

Mysta is back to streaming on his pl account, though I'm not sure if "back" is the right word since he streamed once or twice on there as Mysta, and from what I've seen chat is pretty normal. I mean, as normal as a Twitch chat can be. So it's not in his chat, though there are a few who do, and it seems to be a Twitter and TikTok thing mainly. There was one tweet that got pretty big talking about the react content he was doing which referred to him as Mysta and not Blu, so I guess people were responding to that. Then there's a whole slew of kids on TikTok who are just outright guiding people to his pl account, but Mysta doesn't seem to care that much yet. Then again, all he's done since leaving is do react streams and Osu, so we'll just have to wait and see.

edit: So I was wrong, well partly. He called out the people on TikTok who were outright directing mystakes to Blu, and I think it's because he's fine with the whole 'nudge nudge wink wink' stuff on Twitter, but not telling people straight up where he's gone. Which is weird in my opinion since he hinted at showing up elsewhere the entire month leading up to his graduation, but whatever.
The tweet came from a fan and fans tend to exaggerate things.

I'm behind this 100%! Even if it never becomes a real corpo, or don't invite anybody else in, just seeing them taking control of their future and slowly building success and popularity brings a tear to my "F U I'll do it myself" sensibilities. Kawaii did TOO GOOD a job selecting a Gen that gelled together.
And anytime it's relevant I'd like to say - Nene Amano :faqu:
They should allocate some budget towards advertising. That seems to be the main issue with Corpos. People wont watch you because they dont know you exist.

She is cute girl, but I still think she's ethnically chinese.
Mino Mieko (who is 100% chinese and doesn't deny it) has exactly the same way of speaking.
She talked about NecroDeerstain (who is Chinese) during one of her Baldur's Gate streams and mentioned not being similar to her so I would assume she isnt physically Chinese-looking. Also, Peruvians have a big Japanese community, maybe she's Japanese.

Yes, I'm aware how spics operate. I've lost track of the number of "hidden hispanics" that play on NA servers and when questioned why they don't play on LATAM servers, they always respond that they don't want to play with the people there because they suck at the game. My favorite was a Brazilian responding by saying, "why would anyone want to play with a Brazilian?"
The spic self-hate is real and why I don't have high hopes for a ES branch for Idol. The only time spics online are eager to admit they're spics is when they're shitting on other flavors of spics.
Honestly only reason I played League on LAN servers was because of the reduced ping. I hated playing with people on that server though. The most toxic NA players dont compare to the moderate toxic LAN players. Also if you want evidence about how much the people sucked, I was hardstuck Silver 1 on NA and I managed to hit Diamond 5 (before they made brackets 4 tiers) on LAN.

Clip tax while I make something better. Its basically a callback to all the overused overhyped anti-feminist videos people like the Quarterpounder used to make with DESTROYED and other buzzwords in the title.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Negzana

I am still keeping Shiori at arms distance because I don't know if she's going to burst into flames in the upcoming months and Bijou seems more familiar/comfortable/stable to watch

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom