"I don't get why rodge (Rogue) equals random though, that's an interesting way to call it"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
if you mean the NijiEN leaker that knew Nina and "someone from Luxiem" would graduate before it happened, he seems to have stopped after that. All talk about Selen leaving was speculation and wishful thinking by holo-dragoons

Completly unrelated but Holo-Dragoons sounds like a cool enemy/faction in a sci-fi game.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Sharing this because it's one of the best things I've seen all day.
Good job today, by @tkskmakoto.jpg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Oh, she hasn't debuted yet. You're right. Hadn't realized that. There's still some level of damage-control Akio can do then, but things should have never gotten here.

BVTM tweeted this, but I think their lines might be crossed. Is there some evidence somewhere that this girl was also in MysteriaLive that I missed?

vivaldi_KyOUnCuIOE.png:fubukiyabai!:
Interesting voice. Where's this one from?

She is cute girl, but I still think she's ethnically chinese.
Mino Mieko (who is 100% chinese and doesn't deny it) has exactly the same way of speaking.

I asked her about it.
I seen it. But i think she is lied to you.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Thank you lord muskeke for making the code easy to keep track of graduations for our autistic database

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Good clip content from Biboo's 3 streams in the last two days.

Did everyone else just gloss over the fact that (supposedly) Biboo doesn’t know what a penis is and almost got Mumei to explain it to her?
I’m pretty sure she was thinking that guys unzip and stream pee through the zipper when she said “it (the pee) just goes through the zipper?”, as if there were not a part that allows us to more easily clear the zipper threshold.
Edit: Sorry, that was insensitive of me. With all the flavors of Mexican in here maybe it was rude of me to assume that all of our penises are able to reach past the zipper.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Yes, I'm aware how spics operate. I've lost track of the number of "hidden hispanics" that play on NA servers and when questioned why they don't play on LATAM servers, they always respond that they don't want to play with the people there because they suck at the game. My favorite was a Brazilian responding by saying, "why would anyone want to play with a Brazilian?"
The spic self-hate is real and why I don't have high hopes for a ES branch for Idol. The only time spics online are eager to admit they're spics is when they're shitting on other flavors of spics.
Thats because you are meeting the undercover ones that hate the online latino community. Those would not be the target market for an ES branch. The target market would be the retards you find in dota or the ones spamming spanish wanting attention.

The only question regarding viability would be if they are actually willing to spend money and not pirate every single show and only get all the offbrand cheap merchandise :takoesl:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the pikmin has consumed her and shes already starting another save on her another switch

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
did I hear that?? IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS SPIC HOUR IN THE ASYLUM!!!
SAQUEN LAS PUTAS CHELAS!!! :smugselen::smugselen:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Ame new outfit. Currently preparing for launch.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Someone here want to fess up?

Archive

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Status