"to you, love yourself, take care of yourself, take care of each other I love you. Bye Honey"Nina Kosaka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa designing outfit for Pippa

Monhan with Ina and Biboo

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
In less gay discord drama news dizzy has now been given offerings form random women

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Traditional" :guraimwatchingyou:Almost
A legend of korra reference, using the ddolbang art for fucking gura. This sticker easily earns the award for the Worst Piece of Digital Art in this year.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
In less gay discord drama news dizzy has now been given offerings form random women

>get another rose from a boy that you think of more as a friend
>oh well, I can at least put it in a vase at home and share it with mom
>on the transit there's this woman hunched over sobbing and grunting into her own cleavage
>I think she needs this rose more then me and mom today

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Of all the streams I expected to devolve into a discussion about poop eating and vomiting..it wasn't Ina and Biboo.
They're talking about koalas

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
God Nasa's so cute! She needs more subs, she deserves more subs.

Her cute voice kinda reminds me of Wemi except older unfortunately.
Agreed with the first part. As for the second part, sounds more fortunate than unfortunate to me.

God I love this cute little devil girl!

Archive

I was actually able to catch her streaming Armored Core 6 yesterday since I had the day off. I don't know too much about the game because I haven't played it yet, but I know it's gotten a reputation for being pretty tough. I was in and out for a bit, but I know she was stuck on a boss for a while and was getting pretty heated. Even some minor desk slams here and there, but she finally ended up beating it, and she was super happy and proud of it. Was nice to watch. Good for her. Been wanting to watch some more of her lately.

A

Rumor going around that Akio Air hired a 15 year old for their new gen. Evidence towards this posted by the company themselves.

This is exactly how you ensure she'll be getting more lewd fan content, messages, etc by creepy mother fuckers out there. Holy shit, they're retarded in so many ways for this.

The reason for hiring her because they felt it would have been unjust to deny her based on age is an invalid reason. Hopefully they've got a good enough management team to filter out as much degenerate shit from reaching her as possible.

Anyway, was scrolling through YT to see if there were any clips or streams worth ending this post with, and I came across a wholesome, smiling Shuba thumbnail for her next stream, and I wanted to share a picture of that instead:

:subaruclapping:

Also an honorable mention for the thumbnail Pippa has been using for her upcoming streams lately because it's a wholesome smile too and they both showed up almost back-to-back on my YT feed:

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Nerissa's reputation in the JP side will never recover. Not like she doesn't deserve it :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Of all the streams I expected to devolve into a discussion about poop eating and vomiting..it wasn't Ina and Biboo.
They're talking about koalas
If I had a dime for every vtuber I watched that talked about Koalas and their horribleness in the past week, I'd only have two dimes, but that is way more than I would expect... Namirin also talked about them in her Patreon stream. The word "chlamydia" came up a couple times, in that case, rather than the poop eating.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Limkin

Nerissa's reputation in the JP side will never recover. Not like she doesn't deserve it
She doesn't seem to care either. Not much you can do when your senpais call you "no-pan onee-san"

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif (11).jpg

Purple Dragon continuing to get Ws. I can't imagine her leaving with all the exposure she is getting as Selen, despite AnyColor's best efforts.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Purple Dragon continuing to get Ws. I can't imagine her leaving with all the exposure she is getting as Selen, despite AnyColor's best efforts.

I think the Anycolor leaker got their legs broken a long time ago and everything after was just Schizo talks.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
dott is (maybe) back home now, and as kronii said she may have actually barely missed kaela.

EDIT: never mind they did meet.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It's Turu Uiko's birthday today and a nice whale just gave 500 gift subs.

It's been a while but I watched her karaoke often at night. She's adorable.

Nude toggles are a great idea for drunk ASMR streams. SC the talent until she has a lapse of judgement and gets herself perma'd from youtube or Twitch.
Fairy Ichika showed her model's tits on stream once. Honestly, I love that shit. Not because "hurr durr coomer moment" but because it often leads to the talent realizing they fucked up and them freaking out for a few minutes (like the Calli visual novel stream or the Pippa HuniePop stream).

This is why I have no particular intentions of playing BG3. Too big of a shadow cast over it by its predecessor. I still hold up the BG2 romances (the female ones, Annoyman can go back to the Elemental Plane of Bees where he belongs) as some of the best-written player-choice romances in gaming history. Primarily because they take a long time to grow. You need to tolerate the barely-legal elf girl acting like a schoolgirl with her first crush and turn her down when she first awkwardly propositions you. You have to help the druid over the death of her first husband and watch her mentorship role slowly turn into a romantic one after literally dozens of conversations. You have to navigate a drow Tsundere's violent moodswings and know exactly when to fight back or stay quiet to get her to view you as more than just the next boytoy that she'll probably end up killing at some point. At any point you can screw up and lose their interest for good.

Meanwhile in BG3, any% sex speedrunning is a legitimate competitive category and the most meme'd thing about that game is that you can bang a bear.

I hate modern gaming.
You don't need to fuck anyone. Reminds me of the people bitching a bout the bear fucking scene. You don't have to go through it if you don't want to see it.

Crossposting this from kirsche liveposting because it has just now escalated for me with my shifting my eyes up to my dms in discord:

Earlier this morning in the kirsche discord, Xyz ("Other Nym"), who explicitly and repeatedly claims to not be a moderator and only has the permissions to help him as a clipper and vod archiver, drug up some 2 week old shit about another moderator, ElFather ("First Ken"), claiming that kirsche's resident Nolan Crush alt Junebug "asked if pippa took vag pictures".
To Xyz's partial credit, he's right; what junebug asked is if pippa gets vag pictures, presumably from kirsche, because apparently kirsche gets no-no square pictures from pippa. I don't really agree with his assessment that asking if pippa took them is worse but that's not the point.

View attachment 43769
Here is that post. Note the colors and nicknames; black names are discord moderators, yellow names are twitch mods only. Both xyz and elfather were previously black name discord mods, xyz after doing this had his permissions removed and elfather completely quit the server.

Here are the relevant archives of the stream at the time this was happening (6:20 is a good place in the clip to start)

View attachment 43773
and here is a fucking DM I got from xyz, which I only just now noticed, right after I said he should probably apologize to elfather for acting like a cunt.

Is it escalating to the streamer level like this not good enough for the general? I mainly only posted it here because the nigga singled me out to DM like I'm a remotely active watcher of kirsche or user of her discord.
Slow day? This is dumb discord drama.

Got this on my Twitter:

a

Rayshii (@Rayshii_) got some negativity for streaming Duolingo - German, VOD is deleted (apparently someone finds the language "disgusting").

This made me think, which language will get you the most hate, in the context of studying? Russian? Mandarin? French? Now that I think about it, probably each community will have its own list, huh

Oh and 【VEISOU】in her name is some kinda indie support group, never heard of them

How come it's always the 2 view accounts constantly bitching about haters and whatnot. Are they too stupid to just ban the person? Trying to see if there is any evidence of this but she deleted the vod it seems. No clue who they are but it also popped up on my timeline.

Seeing the pictures and hearing the clip, I don't see where it's said that Pippa is sending pippictures of the pippussy to Kirsche for some ungodly reason; just that other female fans are sending vag pictures to Kirsche for some ungodly reason. Is it actually confirmed somewhere that Pippa is sending these pictures? On second thought, don't answer that.

What's more retarded than hiring a minor? Telling everyone she's a minor and politely asking people not to lewd her. This is stupid even by small corpo management standards.
Anyone under the age of 18 should be banned from the internet.
If they were not so stupid i would believe this is a fed honeypot

View attachment 43791

Edit: not even their excuses are lame, THEY BROKE THEIR OWN GUIDELINES BY HIRING HER

View attachment 43792
What the actual fuck? Not only are they basically pouring gasoline all over this by hiring a fucking minor but they are basically giving out free matches to everyone around by telling them not to make lewd art of an anime character. Im sure that will go well. Telling people on the internet not to do something.

I can't find the Tweet (i was on my phone) but some Mysta fan was talking about people should not be retarded and not mention their name on someone else's chat. Assuming Mysta is back to their PL account and either streamed or said something which caused a bunch of autists to flock over and start either mentioning their corpo name or doing the WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE "WE KNOW" type posts by making direct references to Mysta related shit. Not sure where this happened or if this was just on Twitter (and not an actual live stream) but if anyone cares, keep your eyes open for that as I am sure (knowing Mysta) it will lead to him autistically sperging out like he often did before.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@BunhongTokki has recently had one of his Korean translated Pippa clips reach 100K views! Be sure to congratulate him on his achievement of spreading Pipkin to the Korean bros!

Archive

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Forgive me Black Jesus for shilling this stream late but Tomoe Umari IS in fact playing A Hat in TIme

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm not touching any of that, and neither should you

Back to HoloCure and multi-chuuba drifting

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman