"3. Cries when she can't drink alcohol"Takane Lui (about herself)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It sounds like you use brave. I have the same issue when I try to load any video and it only happens with brave.

I use firefox.

If it's true that the parents agreed to let this happen, they are some of the worst, most irresponsible parents I've ever seen and they have no idea what they're doing.

What's the worse/funnier outcome? That her parents are awful fame-chasing cloutcunts hoping to childstar their daughter and rob her of her income, or that their approval is a lie and the company is pretending to cover their asses incase people ask questions?

not like there is whole tv channels dedicate to people who are not only not ready to be parents but should probably be removed from the gene pool entirely

Edit for clarity:This kind of stupidity is unsurprising and should be shunned but no televise it instead.

A terrible tragedy where someone can say "I'm shooting this family" and not be referring to an act of mercy but instead continued suffering. It could be charged as torture, for the audience more being subjected to this kind of shit content, but maybe the family can get some reparations for being made an even bigger target for the scorn they deserve.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
The company says the characters are bugged and aren't supposed to be so horney. Dunno if that is true or they are deflecting a common complaint about the game.
I'll believe that only after they patch it, and maybe not even then. Assuming Bioware sexuality is just the norm for these styles of games now.

A

Rumor going around that Akio Air hired a 15 year old for their new gen. Evidence towards this posted by the company themselves.

I have to wonder what Youtube/Google might think of a 15 year old streamer, especially one being put in subtly sexual contexts. They're still restricted by US laws even if this Corp isn't, and ever since the grooming allegations a couple years back they've been a bit reactionary around the subject of minors on their platforms. It's why there's such a sharp distinction between content marked for minors and those not, such as being unable to add videos to playlists and different advertiser standards and so on.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara said Myth is planning to try and do one full Myth collab on each of their channels for their anniversary.

Edit: Edited for phrasing.

Last edited:

Not-Username

Ensok

Early Adopter
Kiara said Myth is planning to try and do 5 collabs on every channel for their anniversary.
I wonder who the driving force behind making sure this happens is.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Got this on my Twitter:

a

Rayshii (@Rayshii_) got some negativity for streaming Duolingo - German, VOD is deleted (apparently someone finds the language "disgusting").

This made me think, which language will get you the most hate, in the context of studying? Russian? Mandarin? French? Now that I think about it, probably each community will have its own list, huh

Oh and 【VEISOU】in her name is some kinda indie support group, never heard of them

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Cover looking to hire a Korean "Business development manager."
Goddamn Kankoku-jin's...

WHAT?
BLOODY PRATS.NOW AYAME WILL GRADUATE AND NO MORE MONTHLY NAKIRIUM FOR ME

I wonder who the driving force behind making sure this happens is.
Gura
She needs to hurry up these streams to overshadow her new kouhais again

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Kiara said Myth is planning to try and do 5 collabs on every channel for their anniversary.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kiara said Myth is planning to try and one full Myth collab on each of their channels for their anniversary.

Edit: Edited for phrasing.
They're all gonna be on Kiara's channel. Gura will show up for 2 of them at most and Calli will be late and dead tired for all of them.
:smugselen:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Seeing the pictures and hearing the clip, I don't see where it's said that Pippa is sending pippictures of the pippussy to Kirsche for some ungodly reason; just that other female fans are sending vag pictures to Kirsche for some ungodly reason. Is it actually confirmed somewhere that Pippa is sending these pictures? On second thought, don't answer that.

What's more retarded than hiring a minor? Telling everyone she's a minor and politely asking people not to lewd her. This is stupid even by small corpo management standards.
She's 15 and her name along with her tags end with philia? Can't make this shit up.

fortnitesmasherX

They're all gonna be on Kiara's channel. Gura will show up for 2 of them at most and Calli will be late and dead tired for all of them.
:smugselen:
I volunteer to take control of Gura's model when she's absent. Gotta do my part as a fan to keep the group spirit alive.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
This made me think, which language will get you the most hate, in the context of studying? Russian? Mandarin? French? Now that I think about it, probably each community will have its own list, huh
Of course chinese (mandarin and all of the other stupid dialects). The worst language in the world, especially annoying is its tonality, when the same word said in a different tone can mean different things. But some of the songs in сhinese sound nice.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Ina by @Sena_8ito.jpg

Suisei by @Sena_8ito.jpg

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Cover looking to hire a Korean "Business development manager."
Goddamn Kankoku-jin's...

They are doing the same for Chink-speak.

DeepL:
About Us

Cover Inc. is a next-generation IT entertainment company that operates one of the world's largest VTuber offices, Hololive Productions, as well as creating a new world-class virtual talent culture and developing a metaverse business.

Our VTuber office "Hololive Productions" has several virtual talents in Indonesia and North America as well as Japan, and distributes various contents globally.
Job Description

■Overview
In order to further strengthen the global development of our talent/character IP, we are entrusting you with business development in the traditional Chinese-speaking countries.
In order to develop various multimedia businesses with local partners using HOLOLOLIVE's IP, we will entrust you with market research, marketing, global development strategy planning, development and execution of local corporate partners, and planning and execution of events and promotions.

Business Contents
Identification and development of local partners
・Project management, supervision, implementation, post-event reporting, verification, etc.
Planning of events and promotions in collaboration with local partners and internal departments
Market research/marketing
Local media relations
Required Skills

Business level of Chinese/Japanese or above
Understanding of the entertainment market in the traditional Chinese-speaking countries.
Experience in marketing promotion
Proactive attitude to expand and utilize knowledge of entertainment contents.
 Please submit your resume in Japanese.
Welcomed skills

Experience in overseas business development
Experience working for an entertainment content company
Experience in event planning and direction
Business level English or above
The kind of person we are looking for

Those who share our MISSION/VALUE.
Those who love games and entertainment and can think from a business point of view what kind of plans we should realize to make users happy.
Those who value teamwork.
Able to think proactively and take action on your own.
Those who are honest and sincere, and can tackle even the most menial and detailed tasks.
Application Guidelines

Job Title / Position Name
Ha2-1 Overseas Business Development (Traditional Chinese)
Employment Type
Full-time employee
Salary
5 million yen to 8 million yen per year

Based on skills, experience, and ability, we will provide preferential treatment in accordance with our company's regulations.
Bonus twice a year (performance-linked)

Location of Workplace / Map
Overseas Business Development (Traditional) | Sumitomo Fudosan Tokyo Mita Garden Tower, 3-5-19 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo

Sumitomo Fudosan Tokyo Mita Garden Tower, 3-5-19 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0073

Work Structure

Working hours
Flextime system (no core time)
Prescribed working hours: 8 hours (60-minute break)
Overtime allowance: Yes (45 hours of fixed overtime paid, overtime in excess is paid separately)

Holidays
Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, summer vacation, year-end and New Year vacations
Annual holidays: 125 days
Work on holidays: Yes (substitute holidays can be taken)

Vacations
Annual paid vacations

Benefits and Welfare

Various types of social insurance
Transportation expenses paid (up to 50,000 yen per month)
Office convenience store and water server
Lending of PCs, accessories, etc.
・Hiring and periodic health checkups, etc. paid for by the work system
Influenza vaccination and other expenses covered
Mental health care
Event support system (internal rules apply)
Babysitter assistance program
Translated with DeepL https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=android&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation
To note: They specifically mention "Traditional Chinese", which should mean every place BUT West Taiwan.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Traditional Chinese means Taiwan or Hong Kong, mainlanders use simplified.

A HoloTW or HoloHK would be funny af.

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
come watch Juni screech like a wild animal as shes assaulted the wildlife

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia stream in two hours:

You'll have to tune in to find out what therapy Lia is getting, and why she's so lucky to have a room that's comfy and completely padded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom