"If you're gonna be degenerate at least have some taste"Sheriff Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Any chance that she might be Kusunoki Sio aka the mahjong-obsessed VTuber that went MIA around 3 years ago after getting doxxed?

That would be nemunoki, a fairly popular kuzuha clipper who went hiatus around last year. They just emerged back by posting something about their ongoing feud with +geminate (widely known creators circle in the chronoir fandom afaik)
I'm not sure what the root problem is though, I only caught wind of the tweets and vague posting as I'm not really following anything surrounding them but here's the tweet that made the fandom go on a frenzy atm (unfortunately no translation available as far as I can see)

Looks like +geminate is taking legal action. Also, like mornlurker said, it's a fan group so this is fangroup drama with a (past)clipper

genlocalx.png
A
Nijisanji thread

The jist is that they are aware of information that is accusing them (the post mornlurker shared) and are consulting lawyers.
A for mornlurkers twitter post and here is one for the website linked: fse.tw/k0Puvy9D#all - A
The jist of nemunoki, is that he wrote an article on his personal blog and the text messages are +geminate indirectly threating him with legal action. The last message of the four has them apologizing to him...

Also, I think your Sio assumption is right from reading the comments.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wow, the new members are really hot:D

(On the left is the number of subscriptions, daily, weekly, monthly, and on the right is total views)View attachment 43755
These members are likely to reach a million subscriptions this year😃View attachment 43759
There, go live among your species.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Local man face after noticing his workload has increased

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So does this mean that they're planning on expanding? If they're planning on just staying as just the four of them, then I don't know what the point of them starting a corp is.
There are legal and financial reasons why someone would normally start a corpo.

But a lot of them don't really seem to apply Herr. Plus the fact that they are in a bunch of different countries could make things necessary.

Maybe its not necessarily a corpo in the strict sense but more of formality. We'd have to see more info to know though

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Good clip content from Biboo's 3 streams in the last two days.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Good to know that they are taking advantage of the Thai heritage of their vtubers and the SEA vtubers that dont have a timezone issue

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Holy fuck, look what we have here!

Shit, I cannot even edit my old post, gonna start a new one

Selen is trying to get 2434 kills (getting a Champion in a match rewards 5 points) in Apex, playing challenge streams as Niji collabs, she started on July 4th 2022.

Points so far:

0-27 [solo stream] She says it will take a long time, and to not get burned out she limits every challenge round to 2 hours.
27-190 [stream] Aza and Yog from Virtuareal, super team! Highest score by far!
190-239 [stream] Yang Nari and Suha, Korean branch. Also, on this stream she says she is hiring an editor to compile all those streams and collabs.
239-284 [stream] ZEA Cornelia and Miyu Ottavia, Indonesia branch.
284-350 [stream] Bobon and Sonny. And bonus Minecraft!
350-433 [stream] Nagao Kei and Elu, JP. Elu doesn't have featured channels, is she under harassment?
433-464 [stream] Pomu and Enna, so progress of 31 kills is really good you guys!
464-497 [stream] Alban and Shu.
497-579 [stream] Bobon and Ban Hada, their AGP team is back! And bonus Fortnight...
579-682 [stream] Really good results! Ike and Fura Kanato. Second highest score!
682-754 [stream] Nagao and Elu again! First team to feature second time.

754-818 [stream] Maria Marionette and Ren Zotto. They both debuted after the first stream of this challenge.
818-868 [stream] Vantacrow Bringer and Vezalius Bandage, now those two debuted just 3 months before this stream, lol
868-917 [stream] Higuchi Kaede (Deron) and Reimu. Dai senpai power!

Here is her playlist for convenience

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holy fuck, look what we have here!

Shit, I cannot even edit my old post, gonna start a new one

Selen is trying to get 2434 kills (getting a Champion in a match rewards 5 points) in Apex, playing challenge streams as Niji collabs, she started on July 4th 2022.

Points so far:

0-27 [solo stream] She says it will take a long time, and to not get burned out she limits every challenge round to 2 hours.
27-190 [stream] Aza and Yog from Virtuareal, super team! Highest score by far!
190-239 [stream] Yang Nari and Suha, Korean branch. Also, on this stream she says she is hiring an editor to compile all those streams and collabs.
239-284 [stream] ZEA Cornelia and Miyu Ottavia, Indonesia branch.
284-350 [stream] Bobon and Sonny. And bonus Minecraft!
350-433 [stream] Nagao Kei and Elu, JP. Elu doesn't have featured channels, is she under harassment?
433-464 [stream] Pomu and Enna, so progress of 31 kills is really good you guys!
464-497 [stream] Alban and Shu.
497-579 [stream] Bobon and Ban Hada, their AGP team is back! And bonus Fortnight...
579-682 [stream] Really good results! Ike and Fura Kanato. Second highest score!
682-754 [stream] Nagao and Elu again! First team to feature second time.

Oh, wow, it has been quite a while. Nice to see her start it up again. The one with her, Pomu, abd Enna was still one of my favorite streams of hers.

httn

Hag enthusiast
So does this mean that they're planning on expanding? If they're planning on just staying as just the four of them, then I don't know what the point of them starting a corp is.

There are legal and financial reasons why someone would normally start a corpo.

But a lot of them don't really seem to apply Herr. Plus the fact that they are in a bunch of different countries could make things necessary.

Maybe its not necessarily a corpo in the strict sense but more of formality. We'd have to see more info to know though
Mozzu currently answering questions in a members stream:
  • Currently a formality. May go full corpo registering in the US
  • RE: new members: "who knows..."
  • The 4 have equal ownership but Mozzu seems to be the unofficial manager at the moment
  • Mozzu's model has a nude toggle
  • Debut this month
  • V-dere will always be female talents

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
very early stream from rin and its tuesday so of course its going to be pikmin

live in 10 minutes

The Rrat

Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
May I offer a akasupa induced Jelly mindbreak in these trying times (timestamped below)?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Kiara having to hype her own genmates' reveals since they are too introverted to do it themselves.

The official tweet was also made really late for some reason, literally 14.5 hours before the reveal stream (those were usually made 2-3 days before). Before I shit on management, I wonder if they have to wait for something from Ame before tweeting it, she did went MIA for the past 3 days.

Ame has been more absent, in general, lately. Ever since the last Japan trip, it feels like. Between her and Gura (closing in on 3 weeks since her last stream), Kiara is really just carrying Myth on her back, at this point.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Good to know that they are taking advantage of the Thai heritage of their vtubers and the SEA vtubers that dont have a timezone issue

Bro I thought Lui was half Viet. She's half Thai?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Nude toggles are a great idea for drunk ASMR streams. SC the talent until she has a lapse of judgement and gets herself perma'd from youtube or Twitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom